OPRAH for President
Daniels Conscience

United States

#1 Jan 14, 2018
Did anyone see that people are pushing OPRAH to run for President... Let her go back to keeping the weight off and liking bread.. Before the old coot wakes up and says it will never happen we must remind him they said that about Mr. Trump...

Since: Jun 17

Location hidden

#2 Jan 14, 2018
Daniels Conscience wrote:
Did anyone see that people are pushing OPRAH to run for President... Let her go back to keeping the weight off and liking bread.. Before the old coot wakes up and says it will never happen we must remind him they said that about Mr. Trump...
It's exactly what happens when an entire populace is completely uninformed about the important issues of the day and when they admire entertainers more than people who achieve by being productive. Oprah is clearly a savvy person who must have a work ethic and clearly must be doing things right, but her political track record is non-existent. People are putting personality and popularity ahead of knowledge, good agenda and political know-how. Very dangerous, this is how we got such a kook for president, and HRC is much the same. Her political track record was very small and notably unsuccessful. She was elected senator based on what?
BPT

United States

#3 Jan 14, 2018
We already had an ook ook for president, and that lasted far too long.

Since: Dec 15

Bronx, NY

#4 Jan 14, 2018
She is a great person who would not make a great president.
lifeisshort

Seymour, CT

#5 Jan 15, 2018
Oprah?? You've got to be kidding me. Who comes up with these suggestions? Sounds like ghetto rumblings. We already went through 8 years of a useless you-know-what ook ook and look what shape this Country is in. Oprah?? She can't even balance her diet!! I'd rather vote for Forest Gump.
BPT

Fairfield, CT

#6 Jan 15, 2018
Dems make me laugh .....rip repubs for " celebrity " president .....now look who they want to back....a celebrity
lifeisshort

Seymour, CT

#7 Jan 16, 2018
BPT wrote:
Dems make me laugh .....rip repubs for " celebrity " president .....now look who they want to back....a celebrity
Right. Just a bunch of hypocrites. They're pissed off because the Democrats got kicked out of the White House. I'm not sure how Oprah's name came up. She's in the same category as the Pillsbury dough boy. All fluff. No brains.
BPT

Roslindale, MA

#9 Jan 17, 2018
lifeisshort wrote:
<quoted text>Right. Just a bunch of hypocrites. They're pissed off because the Democrats got kicked out of the White House. I'm not sure how Oprah's name came up. She's in the same category as the Pillsbury dough boy. All fluff. No brains.
And she probably giggles like him when you tickle her..

Since: Jun 17

Location hidden

#10 Jan 18, 2018
lifeisshort wrote:
<quoted text>Right. Just a bunch of hypocrites. They're pissed off because the Democrats got kicked out of the White House. I'm not sure how Oprah's name came up. She's in the same category as the Pillsbury dough boy. All fluff. No brains.
I gotta disagree with that, although she wouldn't necessarily make a good politician. She built herself up from a ghetto background and has all kinds of irons in the fire. You generally don't become a billionaire unless you're doing a lot of things right. She's driven and knows how to be successful. Also, she does not have a messy personal life.
BPT

United States

#11 Jan 22, 2018
I'm so proud of our current president. Corporate tax rate immediately reducing by 14% makes so many of us happy.
Early retirement for a significant portion of the workforce while simultaneously creating jobs for the eager, younger folks.
Brilliant.
BPT

Westwood, MA

#12 Jan 22, 2018
BPT wrote:
I'm so proud of our current president. Corporate tax rate immediately reducing by 14% makes so many of us happy.
Early retirement for a significant portion of the workforce while simultaneously creating jobs for the eager, younger folks.
Brilliant.
Even for a racist like you
lifeisshort

Seymour, CT

#13 Jan 23, 2018
WorkAvoider wrote:
<quoted text>

I gotta disagree with that, although she wouldn't necessarily make a good politician. She built herself up from a ghetto background and has all kinds of irons in the fire. You generally don't become a billionaire unless you're doing a lot of things right. She's driven and knows how to be successful. Also, she does not have a messy personal life.
She knows nothing about governing, nothing about dealing with foreign countries, nothing about economics, infrastructure, running a country successfully and I'm sure there are skeletons in her closet. There just hasn't been an in depth investigation or the need for one just yet. So for what purpose would she even run? What's the motive for whoever suggested she even run? She brings NOTHING to the table!
Comrade Sanders

Bronx, NY

#14 Jan 26, 2018
Oprah is too busy running the diet scam of her mindless fans. If Oprah girdle ever snaps it will be like a bomb went off.

Vote Communism 2020, Vote for Comrade Sanders.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Trumbull Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
get a life beardsley (Dec '07) 2 hr America Gentleman... 18
ava what cup? (Nov '08) 2 hr America Gentleman... 35
Poll Ava is (May '11) 2 hr America Gentleman... 761
News One person shot in head in Bridgeport 2 hr America Gentleman... 1
News Two Park City residents have West Nile, officia... 3 hr BPT 3
News 50 People From 32 Countries Become Citizens At ... 3 hr BPT 4
News A year after Maria, Bridgeport panelists say mu... 4 hr BPT 2

Trumbull Jobs

Personal Finance

Trumbull Mortgages