Fire Renders Stratford Home 'Uninhabitable'
Officials say a fire that started in the kitchen at 270 Graham St. Tuesday has left the Stratford home 'uninhabitable.'
Join the discussion below, or Read more at Patch.com.
#1 Sep 17, 2013
I feel sorry for the family.
Add your comments below
|Navin rejects plea deal in parents' murder||3 hr||BPT||3|
|Raid Of Bridgeport Man's Home Nets More Than A ...||7 hr||BPT||3|
|WPKN fires up new radio transmitter||7 hr||BPT||1|
|What to expect from the snowstorm||17 hr||Gavone||2|
|Second Suspect Arrested In Payroll Check Scam A...||17 hr||Sam Gavone||6|
|Affordable-housing advocates wary of tax bill||21 hr||BPT||16|
|Police: Two From Bridgeport Offered To Sell Dru...||23 hr||America Gentleman...||1|
Find what you want!
Search Trumbull Forum Now
Copyright © 2017 Topix LLC