Rally calls for 'Justice for Trayvon'

Rally calls for 'Justice for Trayvon'

There are 60 comments on the Connecticut Post story from Jul 17, 2013, titled Rally calls for 'Justice for Trayvon'. In it, Connecticut Post reports that:

Daee Muhammad speaks durnig a demonstration protesting the acquital of George Zimmerman, in front of the U.S. District Courthouse in downtown Bridgeport, Conn.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Connecticut Post.

sunny day

Naugatuck, CT

#21 Jul 23, 2013
What is a "race pimp"?
LynneB

Waterford, CT

#22 Jul 23, 2013
See "Al Sharpton" or "Rev. Jesse Jackson"
lifeisshort

United States

#23 Jul 23, 2013
Citizen44 wrote:
<quoted text>
Really? What about the many innocent black people caught in the crossfire? You like that?
Read #19.
Chester

Stratford, CT

#24 Jul 23, 2013
And just then, SMACK!!!, they never saw it coming.
sunny day

Naugatuck, CT

#25 Jul 23, 2013
sunny day wrote:
What is a "race pimp"?
sharpton,jackson,farrakhan,oba ma.Folks who makes a living keeping whites and blacks,pissed at each other. Folks who don't have any positive input into the problems at hands. St. trayvon of skittles is the latest case. They crying wolf. When true racism pops up most people just are not going to give ashitanymore.
Chester

Stratford, CT

#26 Jul 23, 2013
Please read the previous page.

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#27 Jul 23, 2013
Let us worry about ourselves and the crimes that go on in the towns and cities where we live and work. God bless George and his family.
sunny day

Naugatuck, CT

#28 Jul 24, 2013
America Gentleman Samuel wrote:
Let us worry about ourselves and the crimes that go on in the towns and cities where we live and work. God bless George and his family.
They are angry ,blame whites for their troubles and do not have lots to lose. The torching of Los Angeles in 1992 is endlessly repeatable.
only a spark is needed.
Most journalists live in idealogical bubbles.
lifeisshort

United States

#29 Jul 24, 2013
America Gentleman Samuel wrote:
Nice comments, Sam.
I hope your comments are read by all those protestors who use every excuse they can to deny that problems do exist in their own race. Rioting and looting will not correct them. Sharpton, Obama and all the other tag-along celebrities are not helping anyone.
It's time to take stock of our own lives and neighborhood.
sunny day

Naugatuck, CT

#30 Jul 24, 2013
They threw a parade for OJ when he was found not guilty for killing two white people. And who were the grand marshals of that parade ... see #25...

“'never'”

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#31 Jul 24, 2013
Our population is no longer judging people on honesty or hard work- now we judge on assertiveness or social correctness. It won't be a better country going forward....

I absolutely cannot believe anyone would vote for Anthony Weiner at this point- yet thousands of New Yorkers will. We are sunk- by an idiot wind in the electorate.

But this mindlessness is what is driving this 'justice for trayvon' crap.
AVA-AVA-AVA

Spartanburg, SC

#32 Jul 24, 2013
Citizen44 wrote:
Our population is no longer judging people on honesty or hard work- now we judge on assertiveness or social correctness. It won't be a better country going forward....
I absolutely cannot believe anyone would vote for Anthony Weiner at this point- yet thousands of New Yorkers will. We are sunk- by an idiot wind in the electorate.
Your so right and even after admitting he showed his wiener a lot more than he admitted..Gosh if I were a male and had a last name like that I would change it.

“'never'”

Location hidden

#33 Jul 24, 2013
AVA-AVA-AVA wrote:
<quoted text>Your so right and even after admitting he showed his wiener a lot more than he admitted..Gosh if I were a male and had a last name like that I would change it.
Even the NYTimes has put out articles that delve into this creature's narcissism. He is an out-and-out jerk. The electorate now votes on emotion, which this bastard can gin up because he's good at flapping his mouth.
BPT

Waterbury, CT

#34 Jul 24, 2013
Citizen44 wrote:
it starting to fizzle out, like all the other marches, BORING.

felt sorry for mrs. weiner being dragged through that AGAIN.

“'never'”

Location hidden

#35 Jul 24, 2013
BPT wrote:
<quoted text>it starting to fizzle out, like all the other marches, BORING.
felt sorry for mrs. weiner being dragged through that AGAIN.
I think a lot of people know the truth: Trayvon is not the best martyr to carry their water.
I don't think Huma Weiner is an angel. Just being that cheating jerk's wife does not make her so. There are questions about her, the cozy relationship they have with the Clintons, etc.

What an embarrassment this guy is. I'm actually angry that he hasn't gone away yet.
BPT

Waterbury, CT

#36 Jul 24, 2013
Citizen44 wrote:
<quoted text>
I think a lot of people know the truth: Trayvon is not the best martyr to carry their water.
I don't think Huma Weiner is an angel. Just being that cheating jerk's wife does not make her so. There are questions about her, the cozy relationship they have with the Clintons, etc.
What an embarrassment this guy is. I'm actually angry that he hasn't gone away yet.
agree.
the paint this kid as an angel, when actually he got caught up in the hip hop lifestyle of violence first, questions later.
and
huma looks like she has sold her soul for power.
btw
how's your summer pal?
sunny day

Naugatuck, CT

#37 Jul 25, 2013
NYC mayor's race
I can't understand WTF his wife doing . Geez, there's a time to just walk away... or at least stay home and salvage a little dignity.

“'never'”

Location hidden

#38 Jul 25, 2013
sunny day wrote:
NYC mayor's race
I can't understand WTF his wife doing . Geez, there's a time to just walk away... or at least stay home and salvage a little dignity.
The other half of the problem is the electorate- there are still people who say they will vote for dick face. Apparently Quinn is a real piece of work too. Neither of these pathetic creatures is fit to shine the shoes of Guiliani, Koch, or Bloomberg. Yes, even Bloomberg was great up until he started thinking of himself as god.

Then again, a Weiner mayoralty would be hilarious to watch- and it would be just punishment for ignorant democrats.

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#39 Jul 25, 2013
AVA-AVA-AVA wrote:
<quoted text>Your so right and even after admitting he showed his wiener a lot more than he admitted..Gosh if I were a male and had a last name like that I would change it.
Stay on the subject, please.
Burton Weinstein

Monroe, CT

#40 Jul 25, 2013
How about the yambos decide that it IS cool to get an education and not all of them aspire to play hoops in the nba or be a rapper... what if they decided to dress appropriately and speak normal english, not ebonics like "ax" or "dem" or "he be" or "dey gots" or on and on and on... how about if they conformed to normal society and weren't always crying about being victimized or "desciminated uhginst". Keep listening to Rev Al and Jackson and see where that gets you. If you could get your head out of your ass and apply yourself to getting an "eddycashun" you just might find that all the BS you've been fed for generations is just that. Stop crying about being a victim and looking for the forty acres and a mule that is not coming. Stand up for YOURSELF, look out for YOURSELF, don't listen to the race baiters, GET AN EDUCATION, stop "hangin wit de homeys" and feeling like you are owed something! Bust your ass and get educated and you WILL make it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Trumbull Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: I Love Kickboxing 5 hr Cmpost 36
News Aldermen put off budget vote 8 hr Roberto disegalis 1
News Stfd. deputy police chief to retire (Dec '08) 8 hr David 2,438
News Seymour teachers allege bullying by school offi... (Jun '09) Wed Concerned Person 57
News Bridgeport residents oppose plan to relocate re... Wed America Gentleman... 1
News Clinton's cough and Trump's sanity Wed Denny CranesPlace 7
News Old firehouse will become Fire Engine Pizza Wed Samuels Furnace Man 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Trumbull Mortgages