Why crime in Bridgeport to seem to do...

Why crime in Bridgeport to seem to down compare to last year

Posted in the Trumbull Forum

bpthoodnews

Edison, NJ

#1 Apr 20, 2013
4 months now into the Year No Homicides reported in the City. There been 18 Non-Fatal shootings already and also shootings are down compare to same time period in 2012 and other crimes 9-13%.

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#2 Apr 20, 2013
It is only April. Watch and see.
America Gentleman Samuel

Waterbury, CT

#3 Apr 21, 2013
Tippy and I are part of the neighborhood watch. Criminals don't stand a chance with me and my trusty K9.

“'never'”

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#4 Apr 21, 2013
bpthoodnews wrote:
4 months now into the Year No Homicides reported in the City. There been 18 Non-Fatal shootings already and also shootings are down compare to same time period in 2012 and other crimes 9-13%.
That's trending well. I wonder if it is the curfew or some behind-the-scenes things the police are doing. Hard to say...
bpthoodnews

Edison, NJ

#5 Apr 21, 2013
Citizen44 wrote:
<quoted text>
That's trending well. I wonder if it is the curfew or some behind-the-scenes things the police are doing. Hard to say...
wait till the temps rise it mini chicago in bridgeport

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#6 Apr 21, 2013
It went up tonight.
America Gentleman Samuel

Middle Haddam, CT

#7 Apr 22, 2013
I seen LynneB naked and IT went down tonight.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Trumbull Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is Stratford a Safe city? 6 hr luvforeverluv 1
redy for a new life 7 hr nancy 1
News Man Who Served Time In Ganim Case Arrested In D... 8 hr America Gentleman... 1
News Bridgeport Dems' convention exposes bitter riva... 8 hr America Gentleman... 1
News Old, opulent theaters trigger magnificent memories 8 hr America Gentleman... 2
News Bridgeport City Council President not to seek r... Mon America Gentleman... 1
News Council wants more say in downtown development ... Jul 23 BPT 2

Trumbull Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Trumbull Mortgages