Happy Easter

Posted in the Trumbull Forum

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of35
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
MRS AVA

Spartanburg, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Apr 23, 2011
 

Judged:

3

3

3

www.youtube.com/watch...
Happy Easter

Naugatuck, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Apr 23, 2011
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Did you know there are folks that make "peep art" and sell it for hundreds $?
MRS AVA

Spartanburg, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Apr 23, 2011
 

Judged:

3

3

3

Happy Easter wrote:
Did you know there are folks that make "peep art" and sell it for hundreds $?
I saw that on TV some of it was amazing.What part of the peeps did you bite off first when you were a kid?
Easter Bunny

East Hartford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Apr 23, 2011
 

Judged:

1

1

1

MRS AVA wrote:
<quoted text>I saw that on TV some of it was amazing.What part of the peeps did you bite off first when you were a kid?
Everybody eats the ears off of chocolate bunnies first, but with Peeps you just bite their whole head off. I'm bringing you some pink ones. Happy Easter to all.
Easter Bunny

East Hartford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Apr 23, 2011
 

Judged:

1

1

1

I am happy to be a symbol of Easter and I love giving out hugs and candy, but remember the true meaning. Christ has risen, celebrate Him.

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Apr 23, 2011
 

Judged:

2

2

1

A very good Afternoon the day before Easter, and all of us including Tippy and her fish are doing just great. Thanks for asking.
Happy Easter

Naugatuck, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Apr 23, 2011
 

Judged:

2

1

1

MRS AVA wrote:
<quoted text>I saw that on TV some of it was amazing.What part of the peeps did you bite off first when you were a kid?
They have a shelf life of like 50 years.
I buy them after Easter then when i have a campfire (camping ) they make the best s'mores.
MRS AVA

Spartanburg, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Apr 23, 2011
 

Judged:

3

3

2

Happy Easter wrote:
<quoted text>They have a shelf life of like 50 years.
I buy them after Easter then when i have a campfire (camping ) they make the best s'mores.
I love toasted marshmallows ..toasted till they are black and bubbling I will have to try toasting Peeps!

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Apr 24, 2011
 

Judged:

1

1

1

A Happy Easter to all my friends.
Billy Bob

Bristol, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Apr 24, 2011
 

Judged:

1

1

1

MRS AVA wrote:
<quoted text>I saw that on TV some of it was amazing.What part of the peeps did you bite off first when you were a kid?
Peeps Peeps your AZZ.
MRS AVA

Spartanburg, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Apr 25, 2011
 

Judged:

2

2

2

WAAA WAAA
BPT

North Haven, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Apr 25, 2011
 
hope everyone had a good easter?
what did you all do?
sugar coma

Naugatuck, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Apr 25, 2011
 

Judged:

1

1

1

I bought peanut butter cup easter eggs so i could eat them.
MRS AVA

Spartanburg, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Apr 25, 2011
 

Judged:

2

2

2

BPT wrote:
hope everyone had a good easter?
what did you all do?
Me and Honey went to Church , then a friends for lunch then we all went to the lake for fishing.Beautiful day in the high 80's What did you do?
BPT

North Haven, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Apr 25, 2011
 

Judged:

1

1

1

MRS AVA wrote:
<quoted text>Me and Honey went to Church , then a friends for lunch then we all went to the lake for fishing.Beautiful day in the high 80's What did you do?
went to my sisters'. we had a cookout, burgers, kiebesa,zuccini, mushrooms on the grill....i brought conolis, desert....had good weather here FINALLY.
MRS AVA

Spartanburg, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Apr 25, 2011
 

Judged:

2

2

2

BPT wrote:
<quoted text>went to my sisters'. we had a cookout, burgers, kiebesa,zuccini, mushrooms on the grill....i brought conolis, desert....had good weather here FINALLY.
Good friends and food, plus good weather you can't beat that !

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Apr 25, 2011
 

Judged:

2

2

2

MRS AVA wrote:
<quoted text>Me and Honey went to Church , then a friends for lunch then we all went to the lake for fishing.Beautiful day in the high 80's What did you do?
Not much, went out for lunch with friends. Thanks for asking.

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Apr 25, 2011
 

Judged:

1

1

1

MRS AVA wrote:
<quoted text>Good friends and food, plus good weather you can't beat that !
And a good bottle of wine.

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Apr 25, 2011
 

Judged:

2

2

2

BPT wrote:
hope everyone had a good easter?
what did you all do?
Had lunch with friends. Thanks for asking.

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Apr 25, 2011
 

Judged:

3

2

2

Good Morning America. How are you? My four brothers and I are your favorite native sons and Tippy is your favorite native cat.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of35
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

Trumbull News Video

•••
•••

Trumbull Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Trumbull People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Trumbull News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Trumbull
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••