Where's my law license ?

Where's my law license ?

Posted in the Trumbull Forum

pwilson

Newtown, CT

#1 Feb 24, 2013
FORMER LAWYERS?

I knew they had both lost their law license, but I didn't know why until I read this.

This is 100% legit. I check it out at https://www.iardc.org/ Stands for Illinois Attorney Registration And Disciplinary Committee. It's the official arm of lawyer discipline in Illinois ; and they are very strict.(Talk about irony.)

Big surprise.

Former Constitutional Law Lecturer and U.S. President Makes Up Constitutional Quotes During State Of The Union (SOTU) Address.

Consider this:

1. President Barack Obama, former editor of the Harvard Law Review, is no longer a "lawyer". He surrendered his license back in 2008 in order to escape charges he lied on his bar application. A "Voluntary Surrender" is not something where you decide "Gee, a license is not really something I need anymore, is it?" and forget to renew your license. No, a "Voluntary Surrender" is something you do when you've been accused of something, and you 'voluntarily surrender" your license five seconds before the state suspends you.

2 Michelle Obama "voluntarily surrendered" her law license in 1993. after a Federal Judge gave her the choice between surrendering her license or standing trial for Insurance fraud!
pwilson

Newtown, CT

#2 Feb 24, 2013
3. Facts.Source: http://jdlong.wordpress.com/2009/05/15/pres-b...

4. A senior lecturer is one thing, a fully ranked law professor is another. Barack Obama was NOT a Constitutional Law Professor at the University of Chicago .

5. The University of Chicago released a statement in March 2008 saying Sen. Barack Obama (D-Ill.) "served as a professor" in the law school-but that is a title Obama, who taught courses there part-time, never held, a spokesman for the school confirmed in 2008.

6. "He did not hold the title of Professor of Law," said Marsha Ferziger Nagorsky, an Assistant Dean for Communications and Lecturer in Law at the University of Chicago School of Law.
pwilson

Newtown, CT

#3 Feb 24, 2013
Source: http://blogs.suntimes.com/sweet/2008/03/sweet... ;

7. The former Constitutional Senior Lecturer (Obama) cited the U.S. Constitution the other night during his State of the Union Address. Unfortunately, the quote he cited was from the Declaration of Independence ... not the Constitution.

8. The B-Cast posted the video: http://www.breitbart.tv/did-obama-confuse-the...

9. Free Republic : In the State of the Union Address, President Obama said: "We find unity in our incredible diversity, drawing on the promise enshrined in our Constitution: the notion that we are all created equal.

10. Um, wrong citing, wrong founding document there Champ, I mean Mr. President. By the way, the promises are not a notion, our founders named them unalienable rights. The document is our Declaration of Independence and it reads:

We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.

11. And this is the same guy who lectured the Supreme Court moments later in the same speech?

When you are a phony it's hard to keep facts straight. Please help educate others.

Thank you

“'never'”

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#4 Feb 24, 2013
This really intrigued me, so I looked it up and it all turns out to be FALSE.

Let me just point out that I'm no defender of the Obamas. I think they are the single worst thing that has ever happened to this country. But what PWilson has posted here is myth, not truth.

http://www.factcheck.org/2012/06/the-obamas-l...

http://www.foxnews.com/on-air/oreilly/transcr...
pwilson

Newtown, CT

#5 Feb 24, 2013
So you believe 'fact check' and 'fox news' over the Illinois Attorney Registration And Disciplinary Committee records ??

I suppose you believe Obama was born in Hawaii too ?
pwilson

Newtown, CT

#6 Feb 24, 2013
The “Truthfulness” website called Fact Check.org is itself decidedly BIASED toward the LEFT.

Fact Check.org is a LEFT-BIASED organization that has sold itself as “Politically NEUTRAL” to America’s voters and media personnel.

The fact is, the ANNENBERG Public Policy Center (APPC), the sponsoring agency behind FastCheck.org , is itself supported by the same foundation, the ANNENBERG FOUNDATION, that Bill Ayers secured the 49.2 million dollars from to create the Chicago ANNENBERG Challenge “philanthropic” organization in which Barack Obama was the founding Chairman of the Board for and Ayers served as the grant writer of and co-Chair of for its two operating arms.

“'never'”

Location hidden

#7 Feb 24, 2013
pwilson wrote:
So you believe 'fact check' and 'fox news' over the Illinois Attorney Registration And Disciplinary Committee records ??
I don't for a minute believe Obama was born in Hawaii.

Its easy to find the answers about the Obamas law licenses, and the IARDC records only indicate that they are not presently licensed to practice law, it doesn't say why. And since when is O'Reilly not reputable?

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#8 Feb 24, 2013
All the time.

“'never'”

Location hidden

#9 Feb 25, 2013
America Gentleman Samuel wrote:
All the time.
Can you back that up?
sunnyday

Naugatuck, CT

#10 Feb 25, 2013
All the time.
We are living like wealthy folks now.
sunnyday

Naugatuck, CT

#11 Feb 25, 2013
pwilson wrote:
People tend to hold onto erroneous facts and ignore others, to support their beliefs. I struggle with this myself at times... because I don't want to believe the unbelievable.

“'never'”

Location hidden

#12 Feb 25, 2013
sunnyday wrote:
<quoted text>People tend to hold onto erroneous facts and ignore others, to support their beliefs. I struggle with this myself at times... because I don't want to believe the unbelievable.
Very true... I would contend that it is PWilson who is doing that in this instance, not me. If you google the issue, it is very easy to find dozens of pages that talk about it. I'm certain PWilson is reacting to untrue rumors- and I'm no fan of the Obamas! I think they're a couple of sleazebags. For one thing Obama associated with a white hating preacher and a domestic terrorist.

“'never'”

Location hidden

#13 Feb 25, 2013
All the time.
Bill O'Reilly once claimed that George is better than Tippy. Leading climatologists are in virtually unanimous agreement on this.
CTM

United States

#14 Feb 25, 2013
So how many of you think "Mother Earth" Magazine is really for the environment? The same ones that taped the famed "49% of America is on welfare" speech. They aren't anything more than a democratic "Look how good we are" group. Same as Planned Parenthood. Attornies have jobs in there that do nothing more than spy on the Republicans. That's what a lot of the noise is actually about. Neither will make a statement about a Democrat that is damaging no matter how true it is, even if it is an action against the very thing they stand for. Just another example of how bad the corruption really is here. Ever ask the Ct. Ethics panel to investigate something unethical?

“'never'”

Location hidden

#15 Feb 25, 2013
CTM wrote:
So how many of you think "Mother Earth" Magazine is really for the environment? The same ones that taped the famed "49% of America is on welfare" speech. They aren't anything more than a democratic "Look how good we are" group. Same as Planned Parenthood. Attornies have jobs in there that do nothing more than spy on the Republicans. That's what a lot of the noise is actually about. Neither will make a statement about a Democrat that is damaging no matter how true it is, even if it is an action against the very thing they stand for. Just another example of how bad the corruption really is here. Ever ask the Ct. Ethics panel to investigate something unethical?
I agree, Mother Earth News is a leftist rag. It's a shame, because at one time that magazine was really interesting. I love all things rural/earthy, but the loons keep drifting into their detroit politics.

Location hidden

#16 Feb 25, 2013
Citizen44 wrote:
<quoted text>
Bill O'Reilly once claimed that George is better than Tippy. Leading climatologists are in virtually unanimous agreement on this.
You and Bill are Liars, and big fools.

“'never'”

Location hidden

#17 Feb 25, 2013
<quoted text>
You and Bill are Liars, and big fools.
Why, just because we like meth and women's clothing?

Location hidden

#18 Feb 25, 2013
Yes.

“'never'”

Location hidden

#19 Feb 25, 2013
Yes.
Don't knock it 'til you tried it, Sam.

Location hidden

#20 Feb 25, 2013
Off to jail, is where Citizen is going.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Trumbull Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bridgeport police raid illegal nightclub 11 hr Samuels Furnace Man 2
News Having prostate cancer test an individual choice (Apr '09) Jul 21 Dave S 44
Review: I Love Kickboxing (Jan '16) Jul 18 kem 45
News Young Children Still Suspended In High Numbers ... Jul 18 Samuels Furnace Man 3
News Santa Cruz County salary database for 2008 (Aug '09) Jul 17 Bruiser 3
News Housing head leaves amidst fight with Ganim Jul 17 America Gentleman... 2
News Ganim, unions in concessions stare-down Jun 26 America Gentleman... 1

Trumbull Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Trumbull Mortgages