Trumbull police ask for help finding hit and run driver

There are 1 comment on the Connecticut Post story from Sep 20, 2011, titled Trumbull police ask for help finding hit and run driver. In it, Connecticut Post reports that:

Police are requesting help finding a vehicle that hit a pedestrian on Sept. 9 while he was walking north on Madison Avenue.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Connecticut Post.

Anonomous

Trumbull, CT

#1 Sep 23, 2011
I'm very upset that it has taken 2 weeks to notify the public, we have kids standing out there on Madison Ave waiting for school buses, this happened on a school morning. Parents had the right to know about incident when it happened. With 2 weeks having passed, that has left plenty of time for people to forget if they were even in the area that morning and may have seen something, and plenty of time for the person who did this to have his mirror replaced that came off when he hit this man.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Trumbull Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Stratford police say man is flashing and follow... 5 hr American Gentlema... 1
Obama's lies (May '08) 5 hr American Gentlema... 33
Preserving history's hangar May 20 Skippy 9
Sacred Heart University graduation 2015 May 20 Skippy 6
News Expect A Morning Of Cyclists On 'Bike To Work Day' May 20 American Gentlema... 7
News Man Charged with Assaulting Ex-Girlfriend Outsi... May 20 Citizen44 8
News How Does Growing Up in Stratford Affect Your Ch... May 20 American Gentlema... 1
More from around the web

Trumbull People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]