Businessman charged with slashing tires

A businessman has been charged with slashing the tires of a car whose driver beat him to a parking space at the Westfield Trumbull mall. Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
its me

Franklin Square, NY

#1 Mar 16, 2009
gee buddy why didn't you just beat her up on the spot
you loser
wexnorm

Brooklyn, NY

#2 Mar 16, 2009
I am not sure how the person being a "businessman" is relevant to the story.
oldtime fish

Waterbury, CT

#3 Mar 16, 2009
this is why the newspapers are dying! i only took 1 class of it in high school, but i am pretty sure that the name of the business should have been in the story as it was referenced in the headline!
turk101

Hazleton, PA

#4 Mar 16, 2009
This stupid ass was probably put in buisness by his parents. I do believe he would be to dumb to start a buisness by himself.
Bad4Business

Greenwich, CT

#5 Mar 16, 2009
What a dirtbag, this person needs some anger management. What is the name of his business? We should be told so we'll know enough to avoid patronizing him.
The old days

Piscataway, NJ

#6 Mar 17, 2009
Jeeez, This is just so crazy it has to be true. I have heard of arguments, but an actual slashing of tires? Kudos to the mall for having a working camera showing this kook doing the slashing. I bet he won't be coming to the mall anytime soon.
honesty

Shelton, CT

#7 Mar 17, 2009
Lost your cool there Mr.businessman??!!
B JONES

Plainville, CT

#8 Mar 17, 2009
good he got caught,tires are expensive, he should be punished that is a low down trick to pull on some one. may the same happen to him. for people that like to do that i hope more than a camera catch them the next time. i hope they dont try it on me and let me catch them. etc----

Since: Jan 09

East Hartford, CT

#9 Mar 17, 2009
Cameras are everywhere,there is NO place to hide. Another case where "Blind Rage" triumphs over common sense."Mr. Businessman," you need to go away for a bit. A freakin' parking space? No one is even going to the Mall read Recession plenty of places to park. Scary. This could have been worse.
dottie

Wallingford, CT

#10 Mar 17, 2009
How immature is that?
He needs to fork over some money for some new tires, and attend some anger management classes.
Lucky 'Big Brother' was watching!
AVA

Boone, NC

#11 Mar 17, 2009
What business does he own? I think the Post should have printed it and people could boycott the business.It would hurt him in the pocketbook.What a nasty vicious person!
Haywood Jablomey

Bethpage, NY

#12 Mar 17, 2009
QB Scout- North Carolina wrote:
Cameras are everywhere,there is NO place to hide. Another case where "Blind Rage" triumphs over common sense."Mr. Businessman," you need to go away for a bit. A freakin' parking space? No one is even going to the Mall read Recession plenty of places to park. Scary. This could have been worse.
I'm sure the mall was busy. It happened Dec 26th.
mike

South Windsor, CT

#13 Mar 17, 2009
What an ass the both of them are him for the act and her if in fact he was there first.. Extend a little courtesy to others and the rewards will be great...Although I have held doors open for people and they walked right by without saying thanks we have alot of work to do...
David Byrne

Stamford, CT

#14 Mar 17, 2009
"Check out Mr. Businessman! <oh-whoa-oh!>, he got some Wild, Wild Life!"
Monroe

Danbury, CT

#15 Mar 17, 2009
The anger out there today is just plain scary. (maybe he's a stockbroker)
Educator

Bridgeport, CT

#16 Mar 17, 2009
slash his throat!!
POLITICAL ASPIRATIONS

United States

#18 Mar 17, 2009
wexnorm wrote:
I am not sure how the person being a "businessman" is relevant to the story.
Maybe he owns a tire store...

“Registered & Dangerous”

Since: Jan 09

Milford, CT

#19 Mar 17, 2009
LOL This story is priceless.
Just listen to me

Bayonne, NJ

#20 Mar 17, 2009
Sick sick sick
haha

New Hyde Park, NY

#21 Mar 17, 2009
all you ppl are sick MF...you'll losers!! you'll prob do the same thing..in fact you all drive like crap ..damn NEw englanders..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Trumbull Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
complaining Nl GGER 8 hr But of course 96
Police Arrest Mother With Child for Shoplifting 9 hr BPT 3
Lynne Brown is human garbage. 10 hr BPT 5
Daly: Don't test that 'crosswalk thing' in Brid... 10 hr THE GENUINEDAW 3
Volunteers fan out to clean up Bridgeport 13 hr Pete 5
Cops search Seaside Park for Bianca Lebron's re... (Jul '09) Mon American Gentlema... 338
Honis complaint focuses on old murder case (Jun '11) Mon American Gentlema... 14

Trumbull News Video

Trumbull Dating
Find my Match

Trumbull Jobs

Trumbull People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Trumbull News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Trumbull

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]