3 arrested in Bpt Courthouse fracas

3 arrested in Bpt Courthouse fracas

There are 24 comments on the Connecticut Post story from Dec 31, 2012, titled 3 arrested in Bpt Courthouse fracas. In it, Connecticut Post reports that:

Tempers flared on the steps of the Golden Hill Street courthouse as family and friends of a teenage victim and the two men charged with his Aug.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Connecticut Post.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
BPT

United States

#22 Jan 4, 2013
lifeisshort wrote:
Yeah.........here we go again. With names like TYSAAUN, TYRELL and then there is JOSE....yeah....you can usually figure out by the names who the bad characters are without reading further.
LOL! It may seem the Negroes are getting more "creative" with the names these days, but the monkeys are probably just getting more stupider with their spelling.

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#23 Jan 4, 2013
America Gentleman Samuel wrote:
Hi Ava
I heard that you and your husband had a hard time to removed the freshly made reindeer poop on your house roof. Tippy never received your gifts.
#8 is very funny.
BPT

United States

#24 Jan 4, 2013
<quoted text>
#8 is very funny.
Ah, yes. Pretending to be an old retarded man who believes in Santa and uses toilet humor. The class of 1981 Business Managent Accountants must be proud.
BPT

United States

#25 Jan 4, 2013
Because I had lived in Bridgeport for 31 years.
Just like Plantsville BPT. Low self esteem leads to laziness. Might as well hop in a zoo cage, live there and continue hating yourself forever. I sense you`re human, not some stupid j*ig. Humans have the brains to better themselves, blacks do not.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Trumbull Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Madonna: I Want to Blow Everyone in White House 2 hr BPT 2
News Two arrested in shooting at "Sweet 16'' party 2 hr BPT 2
News Video shows how birthday party in Bridgeport, C... 3 hr BB Board 2
perks roofiess Xan bar, Blues Addyis weed... 15 hr now 1
Milford Parent Upset With School Cancellations (Apr '08) 23 hr superman casoria 20
News Letter: Remembering all the good of a circus at... Sun BPT 1
News Police: Man Arrested With Pound Of Pot In Fairf... Sun BPT 1

Trumbull Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Trumbull Mortgages