Grandmother, mom and tot at shoplifting scene

A mother and daughter were charged Saturday with trying to steal merchandise from Kohl's department store, 290 Tunxis Hill Road. Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Santa Claus

Derby, CT

#1 Jan 8, 2014
Merry Christmas, and to all, a good night.
BPT

Bristol, CT

#2 Jan 9, 2014
nice example grandma. some peoples issues are generational.
grandma collected, mom collected so now some aspire to collect also. an endless cycle.

“'never'”

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#3 Jan 9, 2014
BPT wrote:
nice example grandma. some peoples issues are generational.
grandma collected, mom collected so now some aspire to collect also. an endless cycle.
They dwell in a world so completely different than ours- none of the pressure, the social stigma, the responsibility..... they are essentially children. Some democrat somewhere is patting himself on the back for having 'helped' them.

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#4 Jan 9, 2014
Look out for Grandmother, she has a big gun.
AVA-AVA-AVA

Spartanburg, SC

#5 Jan 9, 2014
They think they are entitled. Work is a swear word to them.
lifeisshort

Seymour, CT

#6 Jan 9, 2014
........and these people wonder why other people dislike their race.
Nulli Secundus

Monroe, CT

#7 Jan 11, 2014
Ava, lifeisshort: don't say those things - they can understand small words and know they are being insulted.

Rather, say: "Their performance reinforces the stereotypes." - because they can't understand the big words.

“'never'”

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#8 Jan 12, 2014
Nulli Secundus wrote:
Ava, lifeisshort: don't say those things - they can understand small words and know they are being insulted.
Rather, say: "Their performance reinforces the stereotypes." - because they can't understand the big words.
Heh heh I like thatů.

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#9 Jan 12, 2014
They believe in::: All in the family.
lifeisshort

Seymour, CT

#10 Jan 14, 2014
Nulli Secundus wrote:
Ava, lifeisshort: don't say those things - they can understand small words and know they are being insulted.
Rather, say: "Their performance reinforces the stereotypes." - because they can't understand the big words.
LOL! I like that. I'll have to remember that next time.
BPT

United States

#11 Jan 14, 2014
Blacks are filthy, disgusting ANIMALS.

“'never'”

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#12 Jan 14, 2014
BPT wrote:
Blacks are filthy, disgusting ANIMALS.
Oh god, you're back.... believe me, you weren't missed. And stop masquerading as the real BPT, who would never post such garbage. You're unwelcome here.
BPT

United States

#13 Jan 14, 2014
Nigger loving Citizen44 wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh god, you're back.... believe me, you weren't missed. And stop masquerading as the real BPT, who would never post such garbage. You're unwelcome here.
I never left, been talking to you for quite some time.
BPT

Bristol, CT

#15 Jan 14, 2014
Citizen44 wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh god, you're back.... believe me, you weren't missed. And stop masquerading as the real BPT, who would never post such garbage. You're unwelcome here.
thanks pal for having my back..........
he/she shows their IGNORANCE on every post. what a dull bulb..........

“'never'”

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#16 Jan 14, 2014
BPT wrote:
<quoted text>thanks pal for having my back..........
he/she shows their IGNORANCE on every post. what a dull bulb..........
It's like a person who can't socialize normally, so they resort to some tired, offensive them and interact only by annoying others- can't get by on having something interesting to say I guess.

“'never'”

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#17 Jan 14, 2014
theme not them
BPT

United States

#18 Jan 14, 2014
Johnnie-boy loves hisni ggers.
BPT

Bridgeport, CT

#19 Jan 14, 2014
Citizen44 wrote:
<quoted text>
It's like a person who can't socialize normally, so they resort to some tired, offensive them and interact only by annoying others- can't get by on having something interesting to say I guess.
true.
soon he/she will start up with the pathetic :

"i'm raising awareness....."
or
"my wife is a victim counselor"........
but in the after all the b.s. they are just a

COWARDLY BIGOT

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#20 Jan 14, 2014
I thought that Grandma go ran over by a rain deer.

“'never'”

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#21 Jan 15, 2014
America Gentleman Samuel wrote:
I thought that Grandma go ran over by a rain deer.
Thanks, that was helpful.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Trumbull Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
merry christmas (Dec '08) 4 hr BPT 15
Hello Lisa and Artsy (Feb '09) 5 hr BPT 55
Two shot near Bridgeport day care 5 hr Citizen44 3
Stfd. deputy police chief to retire (Dec '08) Tue Test 2,430
Hello Christmas time (Dec '11) Tue American Gentlema... 59
Bridgeport Ranks 2nd To Last Among Nation's Col... Tue Citizen44 5
Jaguar, Land Rover dealer proposed for Fairfiel... Dec 22 American Gentlema... 4

Trumbull News Video

Trumbull Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Trumbull People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Trumbull News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Trumbull

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 12:53 pm PST

NBC Sports12:53PM
Smith sees himself as Jets' QB 'for a long time' - NBC Sports
Yahoo! Sports12:53 PM
Smith sees being Jets' QB for long time
ESPN 1:16 PM
QB Smith wants to be part of Jets' 'solution'
Bleacher Report 8:10 PM
Breaking Down Giants Game Plan vs. Eagles
Bleacher Report 9:00 PM
Breaking Down Jets Game Plan vs. Dolphins