Walters: No culture of racism existed - Greenwich Time

Former police Chief James Walters and other retired commanding officers denied claims that there was a culture of racism within the Greenwich Police Department Tuesday in U.S. District Court. Full Story

Since: Nov 07

Location hidden

#111 Feb 28, 2013
truth wrote:
She came off as a condescending, uppity, name dropping know it all. That's why she rubbed some people the wrong way.
That may be so, but it's not a good enough reason to do what was done to her, and another, totally innocent person with the same name. The damage that was done to both of them FAR outweighed any offense.

Since: Nov 07

Location hidden

#112 Feb 28, 2013
truth wrote:
She came off as a condescending, uppity, name dropping know it all. That's why she rubbed some people the wrong way.
And obviously you were one of them. I hope you know that her life is now pretty much in shambles, compared to what it was, because of what you and your cohorts did to her. Are you happy now? Feel better about yourselves, knowing that you totally trashed a decent, kind-hearted, well-meaning person because she "rubbed some people the wrong way", and in so doing, also destroyed someone else who was totally innocent, solely because she had the same name? You were probably the ones posting as her that Citizen mistook for her, back in the day. She WILL be vindicated one day. And those who abused her will pay the price for doing so. What goes around, comes around.
truth

Stratford, CT

#113 Feb 28, 2013
LynneB wrote:
<quoted text>
That may be so, but it's not a good enough reason to do what was done to her, and another, totally innocent person with the same name. The damage that was done to both of them FAR outweighed any offense.
Agreed

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#114 Feb 28, 2013
I agree with my good friend, Lynne, #111. God bless her.
sunnyday

Naugatuck, CT

#115 Feb 28, 2013
LynneB wrote:
<quoted text>
And obviously you were one of them. I hope you know that her life is now pretty much in shambles, compared to what it was, because of what you and your cohorts did to her. Are you happy now? Feel better about yourselves, knowing that you totally trashed a decent, kind-hearted, well-meaning person because she "rubbed some people the wrong way", and in so doing, also destroyed someone else who was totally innocent, solely because she had the same name? You were probably the ones posting as her that Citizen mistook for her, back in the day. She WILL be vindicated one day. And those who abused her will pay the price for doing so. What goes around, comes around.
Some people truly have small miserable lives .
Sorry this happened to her.

Since: Nov 07

Location hidden

#116 Feb 28, 2013
sunnyday wrote:
<quoted text>Some people truly have small miserable lives .
Sorry this happened to her.
Thanks. I am too.

“'never'”

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#118 Feb 28, 2013
truth wrote:
She came off as a condescending, uppity, name dropping know it all. That's why she rubbed some people the wrong way.
I agree with that- she seemed that way to me almost immediately, but going after her at her work place and that sex ads etc. was too much.

“'never'”

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#119 Feb 28, 2013
LynneB wrote:
<quoted text>
And obviously you were one of them. I hope you know that her life is now pretty much in shambles, compared to what it was, because of what you and your cohorts did to her. Are you happy now? Feel better about yourselves, knowing that you totally trashed a decent, kind-hearted, well-meaning person because she "rubbed some people the wrong way", and in so doing, also destroyed someone else who was totally innocent, solely because she had the same name? You were probably the ones posting as her that Citizen mistook for her, back in the day. She WILL be vindicated one day. And those who abused her will pay the price for doing so. What goes around, comes around.
What are you talking about ? Her life is really in shambles because of the topix harassment?
Former Fairfield Res

Ukraine

#120 Feb 28, 2013
truth wrote:
She came off as a condescending, uppity, name dropping know it all. That's why she rubbed some people the wrong way.
Check your email.

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#121 Feb 28, 2013
Frank Trotta wrote:
Debra Friedman and the Greenwich Time has been doing fine, timely reporting on this case.
Sticking to the subject: I agree with #2.

“'never'”

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#122 Mar 1, 2013
Former Fairfield Res wrote:
<quoted text>Check your email.
Me thinks some old timers lurk....

Since: Nov 07

Location hidden

#123 Mar 1, 2013
Citizen44 wrote:
<quoted text>
What are you talking about ? Her life is really in shambles because of the topix harassment?
Yes it is, and I won't go into detail because that will just give those bastards more ammunition. Suffice to say, she has suffered more than anyone should have had to because of those bastards.

Since: Nov 07

Location hidden

#124 Mar 1, 2013
Citizen44 wrote:
<quoted text>
Me thinks some old timers lurk....
Oh yes they do. Don't let 'em fool you. But just as time heals all wounds, so to time will wound all heels. I can't wait until those bastards get theirs. What goes around, comes around.

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#126 Mar 1, 2013
Citizen44 wrote:
<quoted text>
Me thinks some old timers lurk....
Did you ever think they didn't? Some are sitting just reading and others are using different names.While others keep bringing up OLD subjects just to get things going .

Judged:

12

12

11

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
sunnyday

Naugatuck, CT

#127 Mar 1, 2013
I have always believe, and I still believe , "that whatever good or bad fortune may come our way we can always give it mean in and transform it into something of value".
BPT

Bristol, CT

#128 Mar 1, 2013
it was straight up mean what posters did to tgp. just because she is a person of strong opinions never gives anyone the right to treat another that way.
i too, cannot wait for the time when those who did those rotten things to her get their cumupance and are exposed for bums that they are.
sunnyday

Naugatuck, CT

#129 Mar 1, 2013
The old saying is true an eye for an eye leaves the whole world blind.
"best revenge is living well".

“'never'”

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#130 Mar 1, 2013
AVA_AVA_AVA wrote:
<quoted text>Did you ever think they didn't? Some are sitting just reading and others are using different names.While others keep bringing up OLD subjects just to get things going .
I would think just reading and not commenting would not be interesting enough to persist.

Your computer is possessed!
truth

Stratford, CT

#131 Mar 1, 2013
LynneB wrote:
<quoted text>
And obviously you were one of them. I hope you know that her life is now pretty much in shambles, compared to what it was, because of what you and your cohorts did to her. Are you happy now? Feel better about yourselves, knowing that you totally trashed a decent, kind-hearted, well-meaning person because she "rubbed some people the wrong way", and in so doing, also destroyed someone else who was totally innocent, solely because she had the same name? You were probably the ones posting as her that Citizen mistook for her, back in the day. She WILL be vindicated one day. And those who abused her will pay the price for doing so. What goes around, comes around.
Wow, this is why I rarely post here anymore. You've got me tried and convicted of something that I had absoultely nothing to do with. I merely stated my opinion, right or wrong. I am sorry that she has been harassed, that's totally unjustified, and I hope that they find the person or people responsible. But because I wrote why I thought she had issues here I am one of the responsible parties, me and my "cohorts"? How quickly you launch accusations at me. Isn't that the same type of behavior that you say others were responsible for concerning your friend?
LynneB

New Haven, CT

#132 Mar 1, 2013
truth wrote:
<quoted text>Wow, this is why I rarely post here anymore. You've got me tried and convicted of something that I had absoultely nothing to do with. I merely stated my opinion, right or wrong. I am sorry that she has been harassed, that's totally unjustified, and I hope that they find the person or people responsible. But because I wrote why I thought she had issues here I am one of the responsible parties, me and my "cohorts"? How quickly you launch accusations at me. Isn't that the same type of behavior that you say others were responsible for concerning your friend?
Why, yes, yes it IS the same type of behavior. But since you post using an alias, as most of the others did, and you did chime in on this post with an opinion that was the same as those who vilified her, I did jump to the conclusion that you were involved in some way, since you seem to know so much. I'm sorry if I was wrong, and I apologize. Unlike some others. BUT because you posted what you did, it seemed to me that you were justifying the why of what was done to her. IT WAS AWFUL, everything she was put through, simply because she "rubbed some people the wrong way". They had NO RIGHT to do what they did to her.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Trumbull Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Danny Cook bangs his cat 2 min no moleste el gato 3
'Greatest Show' makes annual stop in Bridgeport 5 hr BPT 4
Housing Authority has vacant units but long wai... 19 hr American Gentlema... 2
Cold case trial warming up 21 hr American Gentlema... 1
Fairfield Theatre Headliners Looking For Next B... 21 hr American Gentlema... 1
Sterling House Food Pantry Needs Help Fri diane 3
Two women charged with helping armed robbers Fri BPT 9

Trumbull News Video

Trumbull Dating
Find my Match

Trumbull Jobs

Trumbull People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Trumbull News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Trumbull

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]