Accused killer freed after witness re...

Accused killer freed after witness recants

There are 13 comments on the Connecticut Post story from Apr 16, 2013, titled Accused killer freed after witness recants. In it, Connecticut Post reports that:

Dasheen Brown, 19, with his mother, Diane Brown, his 1-year-old niece Destiny Walker and nephew Chad James, 4, outside the state Superior Court on Main Street in Bridgeport, Conn.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Connecticut Post.

AVA-AVA-AVA

Spartanburg, SC

#1 Apr 16, 2013
A witness recants and he goes free..HMMM LUCKY KID.

“'never'”

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#2 Apr 16, 2013
AVA-AVA-AVA wrote:
A witness recants and he goes free..HMMM LUCKY KID.
I know the family very well, not the son but mom and her sisters and the grandma. They are very nice but they have had a lot of involvement with the police. I have no idea at all if the son did it, but people seem to think he's trouble.

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#3 Apr 16, 2013
The son did it, sent his A to jail for life now.
AVA-AVA-AVA

Spartanburg, SC

#4 Apr 16, 2013
Citizen44 wrote:
<quoted text>
I know the family very well, not the son but mom and her sisters and the grandma. They are very nice but they have had a lot of involvement with the police. I have no idea at all if the son did it, but people seem to think he's trouble.
I hope he was really innocent. I feel when you have a person willing to say he did it and sign a statement and then change their story it gives me a reason to think someone got to them.My hope is this guy will change his ways as obviously he hangs with the wrong crowd.

“'never'”

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#5 Apr 16, 2013
AVA-AVA-AVA wrote:
<quoted text> I hope he was really innocent. I feel when you have a person willing to say he did it and sign a statement and then change their story it gives me a reason to think someone got to them.My hope is this guy will change his ways as obviously he hangs with the wrong crowd.
Yes... I could find out more if I ask around but family friends don't think he did it, but look at where he was. I'm sure they are celebrating tonight. I just know that over the years there have been some major crimes stories that have touched this family. There are 5 sisters and they pretty much all have had some major ups and downs. At some point it says something about your attitude towards right and wrong and life.
KeepCalm Nuks Home

Roslindale, MA

#6 Apr 17, 2013
America Gentleman Samuel wrote:
The son did it, sent his A to jail for life now.
if you don't know nuk don't say shit , he's home for a reason he innocent . I'm glad they freed that million dollar man on a million dollar bond

“'never'”

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#7 Apr 17, 2013
KeepCalm Nuks Home wrote:
<quoted text> if you don't know nuk don't say shit , he's home for a reason he innocent . I'm glad they freed that million dollar man on a million dollar bond
It won't be long before someone else from that family does something.....

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#8 Apr 18, 2013
AVA-AVA-AVA wrote:
<quoted text> I hope he was really innocent. I feel when you have a person willing to say he did it and sign a statement and then change their story it gives me a reason to think someone got to them.My hope is this guy will change his ways as obviously he hangs with the wrong crowd.
This boring reply is killing me...zzzzz.lol

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#9 Apr 18, 2013
I agree with my friend, in #8. #6 is another Thug, Bully, Liar, and plain no good.
AVA-AVA-AVA

Spartanburg, SC

#10 Apr 18, 2013
Jackelope wrote:
<quoted text>This boring reply is killing me...zzzzz.lol
One can only hope! LOL

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#11 Apr 18, 2013
One can only hope that Ava writes only on her local forums in South Carolina.
Jordan ellis

United States

#12 Feb 4, 2014
America Gentleman Samuel wrote:
The son did it, sent his A to jail for life now.
you don't know anything about my boy, go swallow glass
Sad Note

Centereach, NY

#13 Oct 22, 2015
If he had gone to jail Ct democrats would of sent him to college

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Trumbull Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mitt Romney Purchases Kneepads & Meets With Pre... 9 hr Samuels Furnace Man 29
News Cat stuck atop power pole for 9 days gets rescued 13 hr Felix the cat 13
News Wanted Bridgeport house-keeper nabbed in car ac... Thu BPT 2
church of satan Thu BPT 6
News Connecticut home to fewer homeless Thu America Gentleman... 3
Ansonia Jukebox (Jun '12) Wed Musikologist 17
News Bristol Palin says abstinence best path for teens (May '09) Wed Robby Rob 2,650

Trumbull Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Trumbull Mortgages