First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#25 Mar 20, 2011
It is bedtime for all of us including Tippy and her fish and for me. And to all, a good night.
Marie

United States

#26 Mar 22, 2011
What is up with Ava?
She is just as mean and nasty as always, and deserve this post of insults.

Location hidden

#27 Mar 22, 2011
Many people in Connecticut agree with Marie, a interesting person. Go in Peace and Praise the LORD, Amen.
Henry

New Britain, CT

#28 Mar 23, 2011
EVERYBODY
No free lunch for you from AVA, not even a free cup of coffee, not even a walk in a park, because she does not like you, never did.

Location hidden

#29 Mar 26, 2011
America Gentleman Samuel wrote:
<quoted text>It was quiet and peaceful on these forums because you were not on harassing and insulting the good people of Bridgeport all day and all night.. Your friends are outrage that you were too cheap to treat them to lunch.
Today is March 26, and all was Peaceful because Ava and other thugs and bullies were not on with their insults and harassment.

Location hidden

#31 Feb 9, 2012
MRS AVA wrote:
<quoted text> I never insult good people and if you have not realized it yet you do not fall into the category of being a good person More WAAA WAAA WAAA from Daniel/Sam
#21 is more insults from Nurse Ava from Anderson, South Carolina.

Location hidden

#32 Feb 9, 2012
Marie wrote:
What is up with Ava?
She is just as mean and nasty as always, and deserve this post of insults.
My friends agree you, my friend.

Location hidden

#34 Mar 18, 2014
Nurse Gretchen is really Nurse Ava , not from Tx. but from S.C.who brought this forum back. Shows you how stupid, mean and nasty she really is. Shame on her.
Tippy

Durham, CT

#35 Mar 18, 2014
I agree.
AVA-AVA-AVA

Spartanburg, SC

#36 Mar 20, 2014
As obey Keith sings...RED SOLO CUP.Let's have a party!

“'never'”

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#37 Mar 20, 2014
noooo not that country pop stuff please!!

***I love this bar.....**** BLECH

Sorry ava. Anyway I would be willing to listen to that if that could somehow make it warm. It's too windy to really be warm right now.
AVA-AVA-AVA

Spartanburg, SC

#38 Mar 20, 2014
Citizen44 wrote:
noooo not that country pop stuff please!!
***I love this bar.....**** BLECH
Sorry ava. Anyway I would be willing to listen to that if that could somehow make it warm. It's too windy to really be warm right now.
That was just in response to the question LOL I am a rock and roller I am not a fan of too many country artists .I do like Tobey.

“'never'”

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#39 Mar 20, 2014
AVA-AVA-AVA wrote:
<quoted text> That was just in response to the question LOL I am a rock and roller I am not a fan of too many country artists .I do like Tobey.
A friend's wife would play that song EVERY time we went over to their house…. we all used to just start making fun of it (and her)

Since: Jun 14

Stratford, CT

#40 Oct 2, 2014
America Gentleman Samuel wrote:
Good Afternoon Everybody. How are you today? All of us including Tippy and her fish are doing just great. Thanks for asking.
Great comments from one of my many brothers. May God bless our big family.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Trumbull Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News "Open carry" bill shot down 8 hr Haruko57 52
News Colorblends Garden dazzles with spring flowers 9 hr BPT 1
Los Cat in Monroe, Ct. 12 hr sns0710 1
News Redding should worry about not joining health d... (Apr '09) 17 hr Honey dope 4
Bruce Jenner gets Shaft & Nuts Lopped Off Wed Caitlyn 1
News Hundreds turn out for 30th anniversary of L'Amb... Wed Samuels Furnace Man 2
News Consultant to share data on Routes 25 and 111 s... Apr 14 Jproberge 1

Trumbull Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Trumbull Mortgages