First Prev
of 2
Next Last
WACKED

United States

#3 Nov 24, 2008
James Beardsley wrote:
THE FN AHOLES just love when i post even with fun and games if i thought Ava would mind i wouldn't have posted it. ava did you mind? if so i apologise this site sucks ava maybe if i was rican it would be ok
wher u been?havent seen u at park.
Julie

United States

#5 Nov 22, 2010
Where 0 Where is James Beardsley?
BPT

Milford, CT

#6 Nov 23, 2010
Julie wrote:
he's sh%tbeast jr now.
MRS AVA

Lyman, SC

#7 Nov 23, 2010
BPT wrote:
<quoted text>he's sh%tbeast jr now.
Good morning BPT. I see these posts have been revived what a pitiful life these people must have have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#8 Nov 23, 2010
Good Afternoon Everybody. How are you today? All of us including Tippy and her fish are doing just great. Thanks for asking.
Lonely and Blue

New Britain, CT

#9 Mar 14, 2011
Julie wrote:
He is lost forever. He won't be missed.

Location hidden

#10 Mar 15, 2011
Good Morning America. How are you? My four brothers and I are your favorite native sons and Tippy is your favorite native cat.
BPT

East Hampton, CT

#11 Mar 15, 2011
America Gentleman Samuel wrote:
Good Morning America. How are you? My four brothers and I are your favorite native sons and Tippy is your favorite native cat.
up early? my friend.

Location hidden

#12 Mar 15, 2011
Yes, and on a empty stomach. Had to see doctor for results of blood tests. Everything is fine, thanks for asking.
BPT

East Hampton, CT

#13 Mar 15, 2011
Yes, and on a empty stomach. Had to see doctor for results of blood tests. Everything is fine, thanks for asking.
go eat.

Location hidden

#14 Mar 15, 2011
Waffles for me and hot tea.

Location hidden

#15 Mar 15, 2011
Bedtime for all of us, good night.
What is Up

Windsor, CT

#16 Mar 16, 2011
Good Afternoon Everybody. How are you today? All of us including Tippy and her fish are doing just great. Thanks for asking.
Same to you, my friend.

Location hidden

#17 Mar 17, 2011
Julie wrote:
I do not know where he is. Go in Peace and Praise the LORD, Amen.

Location hidden

#18 Mar 17, 2011
Good Afternoon Everybody. How are you? All of us including Tippy and her fish are doing just great. Thanks for asking.

Location hidden

#19 Mar 17, 2011
MRS AVA wrote:
<quoted text>Good morning BPT. I see these posts have been revived what a pitiful life these people must have have a wonderful Thanksgiving!
It was quiet and peaceful on these forums because you were not on harassing and insulting the good people of Bridgeport all day and all night.. Your friends are outrage that you were too cheap to treat them to lunch.

Location hidden

#20 Mar 19, 2011
The bad news is that the B$TCH from Anderson, South Carolina is back. Go in Peace and Praise the LORD, Amen.
MRS AVA

Lyman, SC

#21 Mar 19, 2011
<quoted text>It was quiet and peaceful on these forums because you were not on harassing and insulting the good people of Bridgeport all day and all night.. Your friends are outrage that you were too cheap to treat them to lunch.
I never insult good people and if you have not realized it yet you do not fall into the category of being a good person More WAAA WAAA WAAA from Daniel/Sam

Location hidden

#22 Mar 20, 2011
#21 is more insults from the MEAN NASTY SICKO PSYCHOPATH NURSE from HELL. Go back there. Ava being a nurse should know better. Shame on her. Stop the harassment and insults now. Go in Peace and Praise the LORD, Amen.

Location hidden

#23 Mar 20, 2011
Good night Everybody from Tippy and her fish and from me.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Trumbull Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Lamont and Bysiewicz bring their campaign to a ... 5 hr Gavone 6
News A clash over the provider of diversity training... 6 hr America Gentleman... 1
News 1 dead, 1 in ICU after Bridgeport shooting 6 hr America Gentleman... 1
News Bridgeport nursing home raided month after bank... 9 hr Daniels Conscience 6
News Wife sobs as she testifies about husband's murder 9 hr Daniels Conscience 2
News Bargain gambling at Foxwoods and Mohegan Sun? 9 hr Daniels Conscience 10
News Sandy Hook Families Sue Alex Jones 15 hr America Gentleman... 1

Trumbull Jobs

Personal Finance

Trumbull Mortgages