memories

Waccabuc, NY

#3239 Nov 21, 2010
Fairfield Resident wrote:
<quoted text>
You claim to be a Marine combat veteran, and you're writing posts like this? If you really are a Marine (and I doubt that based on your maturity level), you've got to be the only immature Marine in this country's history. For the good of the Corps, tdowen, I wouldn't go around claiming to be a Marine (even if you are) when you're writing immature crap like this. It's not exactly good for the Corps' image.
Don't bother responding, as I won't be checking this forum anymore.
And no, tdowen, I'm not sticking up for Valentine - just revealing you as the fake, phony fraud that you are.
yup
memories

Waccabuc, NY

#3240 Nov 22, 2010
AVA
Spartanburg, SC
|Report Abuse
|Judge it!
Jul 10, 2008 Judged:

TD Owen wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, you know these computor and internet things James. The're so unreliable. Mixed signals, changing names and ISP's. It happens to you all the time. I know that you try to post as James Beardsley with everything you put out there yet, all those "other" names keep popping up on your post's.
Who knows how these things happen James.
I'm truly sorry for your bad luck.
Maybe somebody is trying to harrass you. But why would thay want to do that to you?
Such a nice guy, I cant understand it,
Gosh we all FEEL for you ....NOT
Pete

Brattleboro, VT

#3241 Nov 22, 2010
LynneB wrote:
Wow. I missed a lot not posting here for a while! What's been going on?
How is everyone doing? I'm still here, but I've been busy, looking for work, going to the gym, trying to get the house cleaned and ready for spring. Man, I had spring fever today, it was SO nice out!
This forum was much more civilized back when Phyllis was still on her meds, don't you think?

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#3242 Nov 22, 2010
Good Afternoon America. How are you? My four brothers and I are your favorite native sons and Tippy is your favorite native cat.

Location hidden

#3243 Nov 22, 2010
Good Morning America. How are you? All of my brothers and I are your favorite native sons and Tippy is your favorite native cat.

Location hidden

#3244 Dec 18, 2010
LynneB wrote:
Hi you 2! I wasn't on the forums for most of the weekend, but I see that the one for CT Sam with all the recipes was taken down too. I wonder what happened??
Blame the insults on Tommy Owen and Mrs. Ava Virgina Aviles, both who does not live in Bridgeport.
Mr Stratford

Hyde Park, NY

#3245 Jan 14, 2011
America Gentleman Samuel wrote:
Good Morning America. How are you? All of my brothers and I are your favorite native sons and Tippy is your favorite native cat.
Do any of your brothers even talk to you anymore? I know that it has been many years since they did, so sad....... It's very sad when family has ostracized a member due to mental retardation or psychopathy.... I hope your family talks to you again before you die. When you die in that little apartment, I hope that someone even notices that you died, at least before the smell.... It's a good time to make friends, you are old and lonely, don't go to the grave with a table leg in your hand.
LoserPatrol

Scottsdale, AZ

#3246 Jan 14, 2011
Mr Stratford wrote:
<quoted text> Do any of your brothers even talk to you anymore? I know that it has been many years since they did, so sad....... It's very sad when family has ostracized a member due to mental retardation or psychopathy.... I hope your family talks to you again before you die. When you die in that little apartment, I hope that someone even notices that you died, at least before the smell.... It's a good time to make friends, you are old and lonely, don't go to the grave with a table leg in your hand.
Hey reetard, you brought up an old one, good work. How late do they let you stay up in the play room tonight?
LoserPatrol

Scottsdale, AZ

#3247 Jan 14, 2011
Reetard shuts right up, he is shy or just a wuss I suppose.
Tom

Milford, CT

#3248 Jan 14, 2011
Mr Stratford wrote:
<quoted text> Do any of your brothers even talk to you anymore? I know that it has been many years since they did, so sad....... It's very sad when family has ostracized a member due to mental retardation or psychopathy.... I hope your family talks to you again before you die. When you die in that little apartment, I hope that someone even notices that you died, at least before the smell.... It's a good time to make friends, you are old and lonely, don't go to the grave with a table leg in your hand.
Go F yourself, MEAN NASTY CRAZY RETARDED BA$TARD, Stop kissing Ava ugly big AZZ. Sam does not deserve your insults.
Stephen

Milford, CT

#3249 Jan 14, 2011
Artsy wrote:
Hi Ren. I see they deleted the previous forum you created for me. Wonder what was said???
You are missed by your friends. Come back.
Rat Patrol

Milford, CT

#3250 Jan 14, 2011
LoserPatrol wrote:
<quoted text>Hey reetard, you brought up an old one, good work. How late do they let you stay up in the play room tonight?
Why don't you go F yourself, RETARDED BA$TARD?

Location hidden

#3253 Jan 16, 2011
LynneB wrote:
Hi you 2! I wasn't on the forums for most of the weekend, but I see that the one for CT Sam with all the recipes was taken down too. I wonder what happened??
I like to help people. Where 0 Where is my friend, Artsy?
Billy

Hartford, CT

#3255 Jan 16, 2011
Mook wrote:
<quoted text>Go play in traffic. Parasite.
Shut up and go away, fool.
Billy

Hartford, CT

#3256 Jan 16, 2011
tdowen wrote:
<quoted text>
No, actually he likes little girls. He was the one trying to woo you in your retarded Poetry thread.
Thats very amusing that a little Child like you should call me "Pre-School"
Did your Mother drop you on your head as a Baby?
Maybe more than once??
More insults from TDOwen, Bastard and a fool.
whose who dare win

North Branford, CT

#3257 Feb 22, 2012
Artsy wrote:
LMAO! Good one Lynne. Glad to hear you're all doing well.
Here's another:
5 Things I Hate About Everyone
1. People who point at their wrist asking for the time... I know where my watch is pal, where the hell is yours? Do I point at my crotch when I ask where the toilet is?
2. People who are willing to get off their a** to search the entire room for the TV remote because they refuse to walk to the TV and change the channel manually.
3. When something is 'new and improved'. Which is it? If it's new, then there has never been anything before it. If it's an improvement, then there must have been something before it, couldn't be new.
4. When you are waiting for the bus and someone asks "Has the bus come yet?" If the bus came, would I be standing here???
5. When people say while watching a film, "did ya see that?" No Loser, I paid $12 to come to the cinema and stare at the damn floor!
You are a funny lady.

Location hidden

#3260 Feb 22, 2013
LynneB wrote:
I am outrages that my forum for recipes. Artsy is back with her insults and hate aim at Lynne and Tippy and myself. Shame on her.

Location hidden

#3261 Mar 3, 2013
Rensuko wrote:
Come on let's not give up yet....
I had heard that she became a nun then had 5 children.

“'never'”

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#3262 Mar 4, 2013
<quoted text>
I had heard that she became a nun then had 5 children.
LOL nice one, Sam!
BPT

United States

#3265 Mar 4, 2013
#3263 is a Faker and a Real A-Hole. Shame on them.
Your act was never funny dude. Did mommy wake you up with a handjob today?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Trumbull Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News State Sen. Gomes among Speakers At Multicultura... 2 hr Joe Henry 1
Review: Boston Book & Video 3 hr leo967 3
Review: Benanto Real Estate (Aug '13) 3 hr Upset Customer 2
News Traffic Light Possible Near Route 111 Shopping ... 5 hr Menacia 1
News Aryan Nations recruiting again in northern Idaho (Apr '09) 5 hr RICKY RAT 417
Bridgeport 2nd murder in 24 hours Thu American Gentlema... 5
News Ernie Newton headed back to jail Thu American Gentlema... 17
Trumbull Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Trumbull People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]