Police: Armed Suspect Shot By Bridgep...

Police: Armed Suspect Shot By Bridgeport Detective

There are 10 comments on the The Hartford Courant story from Apr 1, 2013, titled Police: Armed Suspect Shot By Bridgeport Detective. In it, The Hartford Courant reports that:

A Bridgeport police detective shot a person who was threatening someone with a long gun Monday night on Pequonnock Street, police said.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Hartford Courant.

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#1 Apr 1, 2013
The cop should had killed the Thug and Bully.
tonya

Bridgeport, CT

#2 Apr 2, 2013
I think that bridgeport police feel that they could treat people any old kind of way. No i thought that the police is suppose to warn you first .then if he or she do not listen then your suppose to take other caution .not to shoot to kill he is a human being just like other crazy mother fuckers.bridgeport cops are crazy.like i said the cop could of went by it a diffrent way .
No you are

Trenton, NJ

#3 Apr 2, 2013
tonya wrote:
I think that bridgeport police feel that they could treat people any old kind of way. No i thought that the police is suppose to warn you first .then if he or she do not listen then your suppose to take other caution .not to shoot to kill he is a human being just like other crazy mother fuckers.bridgeport cops are crazy.like i said the cop could of went by it a diffrent way .
Cop seem to get away with a lot, I can't argue with that. However cops are trained to shoot to kill, not wound.
BPT sucks

Bridgeport, CT

#4 Apr 2, 2013
Tonya, how stupid are you? The cop, who happens to be a friend of mine, warned the armed shitbag several times before he fired at him to prevent the possible death of others around him. I don't know why you are being so willingly ignorant. You clearly know nothing about police training and are a flat out liar.
Tonya is a Dope

Waterbury, CT

#5 Apr 2, 2013
Good idea Tonya. Have a loaded gun pointing at you and the officer should have warned him. Then if the guy did not pull the trigger the officer should have nicely taken the gun from him and given him a time out. Thanks for great logic. If I am ever confronted by an armed mugger I will give them a warning and tell them a time out is coming, if I'm still alive.

And they give people like you a drivers license.
AVA-AVA-AVA

Spartanburg, SC

#6 Apr 2, 2013
Tonya is a Dope wrote:
Good idea Tonya. Have a loaded gun pointing at you and the officer should have warned him. Then if the guy did not pull the trigger the officer should have nicely taken the gun from him and given him a time out. Thanks for great logic. If I am ever confronted by an armed mugger I will give them a warning and tell them a time out is coming, if I'm still alive.
And they give people like you a drivers license.
I agree, maybe the officer should have said Please ? LOL You are so right!
AVA-AVA-AVA

Spartanburg, SC

#7 Apr 2, 2013
BPT sucks wrote:
Tonya, how stupid are you? The cop, who happens to be a friend of mine, warned the armed shitbag several times before he fired at him to prevent the possible death of others around him. I don't know why you are being so willingly ignorant. You clearly know nothing about police training and are a flat out liar.
Glad your friend is ok!
bpthoodnews

Edison, NJ

#8 Apr 2, 2013
Does the fatal police shooting count Bridgeport 1st Homicide of the year

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#9 Apr 2, 2013
No, the Thug is still living.
BPT sucks

Bridgeport, CT

#10 Apr 2, 2013
I'm sure Al Sharpton will be here shortly

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Trumbull Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Having prostate cancer test an individual choice (Apr '09) Jul 21 Dave S 44
Review: I Love Kickboxing (Jan '16) Jul 18 kem 45
News Young Children Still Suspended In High Numbers ... Jul 18 Samuels Furnace Man 3
News Santa Cruz County salary database for 2008 (Aug '09) Jul 17 Bruiser 3
News Bridgeport police raid illegal nightclub Jul 17 America Gentleman... 1
News Housing head leaves amidst fight with Ganim Jul 17 America Gentleman... 2
abbe beard? (Jan '09) Jul 14 74gnhsj 2

Trumbull Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Trumbull Mortgages