Bristol Palin says abstinence best path for teens

Unwed mother Bristol Palin says abstinence is a realistic way for teens to avoid unwanted pregnancy and says if she could do it all over again, she would've waited to have sex. Full Story
First Prev
of 131
Next Last

Since: Apr 09

Saint Paul, MN

#2938 Jan 13, 2010
Vinnie Barbarino wrote:
<quoted text>
It sounds like they both willing and thought they were in love. As is often the case, they just weren't mature enough to handle the situation as responsible adults would. No need to dis either one of them or take sides, especially since none of us has personal knowledge of the situation. She's at least trying to convince other girls to use better judgment, for which I can't fault her.
Vinnie, thank you for your post which contains all the human reasoning I've come to know throughout the years. That reasoning has made this country what it has been and I hope it continues for many years to come. Now all we have to do is apply the same reasoning to what is going on in this world and we might actually return to being the best human beings we can be.
Jonas

El Paso, TX

#2940 Jan 13, 2010
Jitney wrote:
<quoted text>
You assume that Bristol is easy.
As easy as any knocked-up unwed teenager.
Vinnie Barbarino

Barron, WI

#2941 Jan 13, 2010
Fed up with bailing out wrote:
<quoted text>
Vinnie, thank you for your post which contains all the human reasoning I've come to know throughout the years. That reasoning has made this country what it has been and I hope it continues for many years to come. Now all we have to do is apply the same reasoning to what is going on in this world and we might actually return to being the best human beings we can be.
Thanks. I agree. When we finally accept that our best future lies in our commonalities, rather than our differences, we will be headed in the right direction.
picking on you

Killingworth, CT

#2942 Jan 13, 2010
The Bobbit maneuver looked bloody enticing.
Kristin

El Paso, TX

#2943 Jan 13, 2010
Jitney wrote:
<quoted text>
Is the father of the baby easy too?
Nah, he must have been hard -- at least a little.

Since: Jul 08

El Paso, TX

#2944 Jan 14, 2010
Jonas wrote:
<quoted text>
As easy as any knocked-up unwed teenager.
According to you.

El Paso, TX

#2945 Jan 14, 2010
Kristin wrote:
<quoted text>
Clever.
picking on you

Killingworth, CT

#2946 Jan 14, 2010
Kristin wrote:
<quoted text>
He wears women panties.
hes the king of the night

Killingworth, CT

#2947 Jan 14, 2010
...His f***ags were cheap, but with a filter
Mike

El Paso, TX

#2948 Jan 14, 2010
Jitney wrote:
<quoted text>
According to you.
According to me and Bristol -- who now says she would have waited to avoid an unwanted pregnancy. Too easy.
Panty Twist

San Francisco, CA

#2949 Jan 14, 2010
Well, a full natural pregnancy and healthy child birth would seem to be the NATURAL and even ORGANIC course of action.

However, forcing Pollution Violence and impersonally manufactured DEATH into the womb actually seems rather unnatural and not ORGANIC in the slightest.

Folks, of course we can always trust "leadership" to place happy face stickers on their tawdry little plastic containers, but, all those innocent little babies THAT THEY KILLED YESTERDAY certainly didn't "have a nice day".

El Paso, TX

#2950 Jan 14, 2010
Mike wrote:
<quoted text>
According to me and Bristol -- who now says she would have waited to avoid an unwanted pregnancy. Too easy.
That doesn't qualify her as easy.
Mike

El Paso, TX

#2952 Jan 14, 2010
Jitney wrote:
<quoted text>
That doesn't qualify her as easy.
Sure it does.

El Paso, TX

#2955 Jan 15, 2010
Mike wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure it does.
How so?
Panty Twist

San Francisco, CA

#2956 Jan 15, 2010
Oh Boy - pictures of his penener?

IS THAT IT??

Is this really ALL YOU DIRTY DEMOS HAVE:

"Haw haw haw, other peoples' biology...."?

Folks, this is the LEVEL that the Dirty Demos actually operate in. That is how and why they can't actually ARGUE THEIR ISSUES in an open forum like this.

THEY"VE GOT NOTHING TO OFFER TO THE AMERICAN PEOPLE except their greedy jealous selfish "give me more" sneers and leers.

Oh yeah, and their "leadership's" TRULY PROFESSIONAL level corruption and subversion of our Government, our Courts and OUR CONSTITUTION.

VOTE THESE DIRTY BUMS OUT!!!!!
Panty Twist

San Francisco, CA

#2958 Jan 15, 2010
Toilet Freckles wrote:
Cant wait till Obamas kids get on Crack and turn tricks in downtown DC!
Once more kids......,

...these off base and even racist attacks on The President only serve the purposes of the "progressives" in Washington D.C..

So, I think it's a fair assumption that they also ORIGINATE in the "progressive movement".

Folks, there's plenty to complain about Oh' Bummers' POLICY - there is no need and certainly NO GOOD PURPOSE SERVED by making personal attacks on the man and his family.

Besides, he seems like a nice enough guy. So, as long as he doesn't paint the White House Steinway "D" pink and then turn it into a "artistic" planter*, let's try to keep it civil.
----------

* AS local "leadership" essentially did to the local Public's own Steinway "D" in Watsonville's Mello Center.

Folks, didn't they use OUR LOCAL PIANO as a table top to serve their punch and chips?

Isn't that the "secret official" real reason why Henry himself had to suddenly step in as Chairman of PVPAA?

Isn't that REALLY why they still refuse to allow me to closely examine that piano?

Because, that's how the story was told to me - over Henry's table.
Lolly Caveflow

Park Rapids, MN

#2959 Mar 25, 2014
WI Bald Eagle wrote:
<quoted text>
The Human Race would be better much better off if your Mother would have had hers tied before you were conceived.
Too late I'm already here $hit For Brains! Now you can go eat bristol like a good cheetah!
BPT

New York, NY

#2961 Mar 25, 2014
Welcome back, Lolly! I've spoken to both Zelda and no you are in the US forum recently.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 131
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Trumbull Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
wheres CT Sam (May '08) 27 min Citizen44 113
Aryan Nations recruiting again in northern Idaho (Apr '09) 9 hr Commander Bunny 372
Historic Remington Arms Factory receives $300,000 12 hr ctris 4
Snow likely, but how much is anyone's guess 21 hr Connecticut Tippy 3
What should be done with Gentlejerk Sam (Jan '12) Fri Connecticut Tippy 42
Fairfield woman faces more cruelty charges (Aug '06) Fri Connecticut Tippy 2
Charges increased in fatal hit and run Fri Citizen44 5

Blizzard Watch for Fairfield County was issued at January 25 at 9:53AM EST

Trumbull News Video

Trumbull Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Trumbull People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE