Too much water can be a bad thing

Too much water can be a bad thing

There are 11 comments on the Connecticut Post story from May 13, 2008, titled Too much water can be a bad thing. In it, Connecticut Post reports that:

Q: I haven't felt like my usual self lately. I've been anxious and dizzy and light-headed. I also have nightmares and trouble sleeping.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Connecticut Post.

SMM

Elizabeth, NJ

#1 May 15, 2008
Drinking too much water can be very harmful to you. I believe the woman who was trying to win the Nintendo Wii video system had to drink excessive amounts of water & not go to the bathroom in order to win which turned out to be fatal.
Artsy

Houston, TX

#2 May 15, 2008
Yes, you literally drown yourself if you drink too much water. Ironic that you've always hear to drink as much water as possible.
dkj

West Hartford, CT

#3 May 16, 2008
Most Americans get enough water just from the food they eat, without having to drink a drop:
http://www.snopes.com/medical/myths/8glasses....
Andy

Denver, CO

#4 Jun 3, 2008
You can wash out too much of your electrolytes/salt etc.

Drink water when you are thirsty not just to drink water.
Barbin

Loveland, CO

#8 Jun 23, 2008
It is hard to drink enough water to kill yourself. Usually your body will stop you before you get to the fatal point (you will puke) but some drugs (estacy for example) can cause your brain to THINK you are thirsty even after drinking way too much.
RENO

AOL

#9 Jun 23, 2008
Drink beer, save water. Do you know what fish do in that stuff?! DISGUSTING

Since: Sep 08

Rushville, IN

#10 Sep 25, 2008
SMM wrote:
Drinking too much water can be very harmful to you. I believe the woman who was trying to win the Nintendo Wii video system had to drink excessive amounts of water & not go to the bathroom in order to win which turned out to be fatal.
Yeah "Hold Your Wee For a Wii" was the contest name. Clever, but stupid. Too much water can and will result in water poisoning. I drink a lot of water everyday myself, but only about 42 oz. 100 just seems like a little too much.
EX-BPT Bob

United States

#11 Sep 25, 2008
Let's waterboard Congress untill they all agree to resign!
Who's with me??
pwilson

Woodbury, CT

#12 Sep 25, 2008
RENO wrote:
Drink beer, save water. Do you know what fish do in that stuff?! DISGUSTING
One of the major ingredients in beer is water dumbo.

Bridgeport, CT

#13 Sep 26, 2008
pwilson wrote:
<quoted text>One of the major ingredients in beer is water dumbo.
Reno was making a joke, dumbass.
Luis
#14 Sep 24, 2013
I have ordered 2 times from this website PILLSMEDSHOP. COM . I called yesterday the customer care and asked for a discount as i was about to order twice the regular amount.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Trumbull Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bridgeport Woman Charged In Hit And Run In Fair... 6 hr WorkAvoider 4
News Bridgeport candidates seek stricter absentee ba... 19 hr America Gentleman... 1
What Neighborhood in Bpt is most dangerous. (Aug '11) Tue Far east side 49
News Unable to pay eviction fees, Stamford landlord ... (Sep '09) Mon America Gentleman... 356
News Advocates seek change to make vets eligible for... Mon America Gentleman... 1
News Legislators seek to hear from black, Latino com... Mon Daniels Conscience 2
News Milford reviews bus routes for out-of-town ed p... (Aug '09) Feb 6 Songbird61473 122

Trumbull Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Trumbull Mortgages