Pot growers await word on licenses

Jan 24, 2014 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Connecticut Post

Applications for medical marijuana growers will get bonus points if they include plans for: Employee working environment Compassionate need Research Community benefit Substance abuse prevention Environmental Prospective growers of medicinal marijuana say they are anxiously waiting to find out who will get the nod to be the state's first pot ... (more)

Comments
1 - 10 of 10 Comments Last updated Mar 15, 2014
BPT

Bridgeport, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2014

Judged:

makes you think
here we have new industry taking place in front of our eyes again..........and yet it has always been looked at as an illegal business. however the state has ALREADY figured out a way to cash in with $25,000 -$75,000 fees!......escrow accounts, contractual performance. etc. etc..........those politicos KNOW how to cash in.
and
the people doing this, you know it can't be their first trip down this road either.
fascinating .
Bud Good

Pensacola, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2014

Judged:

We need to insist on the sanctity of the "Personal Use HomeGrow".

6-12 plants per adult grower +, eh?
nom de plume

Syracuse, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2014

Judged:

Wow, what shit. I walked blisters on my feet to get ballot initiatives on the ballots of states from Mass to Washington and now a decade or so in and they are just going to rip the business I fought for out from under my feet.
25,000 dollars, so should I grow some black market pot to pay the fees? No bank is going to loan you it so you have to be wealthy just to get a shot. I hate politicians.
nom de plume

Syracuse, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2014

Judged:

BPT wrote:
BUT....... drugs are for
Pathetic losers who have given UP on life and refuse exercise....
kids these days have their parents tell them it's OK to smoke pot........ its OK because they LIVE.......... in a nanny environment where they can never do wrong. It IS offen the parents fault for creating this situation..........
I am still trying to convince my parents and since they are boomers the holy dollar is how they measure success, so this last piece of the plan is super important to me. I guess Maine is still my first choice.
BPT

Bridgeport, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2014

Judged:

pathetic losers also post hate all the time
Crazy Cal

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2014

Judged:

WTF has happened to topix, been out the loop for 6 months & all the forums have been deleted that I used.
Crazy Cal

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2014

Judged:

Suppose it's asking to much if you point me in the right direction. This is the 1st place I've visited.
nom de plume

Syracuse, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2014

BPT wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, Maine. You're just better off doing it on the black market at this time. It's just too early. Ten years from now you shouldn't have these insane obstacles.
I have waited patiently for too long, and worked too hard learning to grow a pesticide free organic medical grade product. I just want to bring a product to market that is from my hands, sweat and intelligence. I mean that's what America is about right? Making your own opportunities?

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2014

Judged:

Crazy Cal wrote:
Suppose it's asking to much if you point me in the right direction. This is the 1st place I've visited.
Welcome, you are in the right direction.
Crazy Cal

Lake Grove, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2014

America Gentleman Samuel wrote:
<quoted text>Welcome, you are in the right direction.
How the hell have you got an 10er account, mine got deleted 3 times in 6 mths, I cut my teeth in the Valium forum, I bet that place was worse.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

Trumbull News Video

•••
•••

Trumbull Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Trumbull People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE