Business Beat: Get To Know Popular De...

Business Beat: Get To Know Popular Demand Barber Shop

There are 1 comment on the Orange Live story from Dec 4, 2013, titled Business Beat: Get To Know Popular Demand Barber Shop. In it, Orange Live reports that:

When you walk into Popular Demand Barber Shop at 516 Boston Post Road you immediately get the feel of a gentlemen's neighborhood gathering place.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Orange Live.

Me monica

Worcester, MA

#1 Dec 9, 2013
Hey Phil's Barber u leave a note saying be back 12:30 that was almost an hour ago so rude

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Trumbull Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Accidents, snow delay brings traffic to a crawl 13 hr American Gentlema... 1
News Woman charged with selling jewelry stolen from ... Fri American Gentlema... 1
News Bridgeport property owner seeks to bar P&Z memb... (Feb '10) Fri American Gentlema... 5
News Bill Clinton to stump for Hillary in Bridgeport Fri American Gentlema... 13
Poll Do you spell it "jeez" or "geez" (May '10) Fri American Gentlema... 23
News Man Eats Marijuana, Stuffs it Down His Pants to... Fri American Gentlema... 8
News Connecticut marks 30 years since Challenger dis... Fri American Gentlema... 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Trumbull Mortgages