Cops: Man Accused of Stealing iPhone from Fairfield Gym

Nov 28, 2012 Full story: Patch.com 11

It does not indicate convictions.] A Bridgeport man was charged Monday with sixth-degree larceny after he allegedly stole an iPhone 4 from a fellow gym member, police said.

Full Story
BPT

Bristol, CT

#1 Nov 28, 2012
stupid. with technology the way it is today that is a stupid item to get into trouble for.......just plain dumb.

“'never'”

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#2 Nov 28, 2012
Stupid and reprehensible. I assume he's kicked out of the club permanently.....

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#3 Nov 28, 2012
Off to jail this crook will go. I agree with my friend, Citizen.
Fenton

Danbury, CT

#4 Nov 28, 2012
America Gentleman Samuel wrote:
Off to jail this crook will go. I agree with my friend, Citizen.
Jail??! WTF is wrong with you?? I've seen your other posts too
Fenton

Danbury, CT

#5 Nov 28, 2012
Dont get me wrong this guy is scum. But 6th degree larceny with prison time?? Do you know what that would cost taxpayers if we put the lower end criminals in jail too?

“'never'”

Location hidden

#6 Nov 29, 2012
Fenton wrote:
Dont get me wrong this guy is scum. But 6th degree larceny with prison time?? Do you know what that would cost taxpayers if we put the lower end criminals in jail too?
Point well taken. You're right, so I just hope he gets a whopping fine and probation, and a larceny conviction on his record.

“'never'”

Location hidden

#7 Nov 29, 2012
Fenton wrote:
<quoted text>Jail??! WTF is wrong with you?? I've seen your other posts too
Sam is Sam, what you see is what you get, and hey, doesn't a character here and there liven things up a bit? I've met him in person, he's a good soul. Go easy.

Location hidden

#8 Nov 29, 2012
If this guy is Scum and a crook, off to jail he will go along with Fenton.
BPT

Bristol, CT

#9 Nov 29, 2012
Citizen44 wrote:
<quoted text>
Sam is Sam, what you see is what you get, and hey, doesn't a character here and there liven things up a bit? I've met him in person, he's a good soul. Go easy.
sam is a good guy.......if people only meet him they would see what bully/trolls they are.

“'never'”

Location hidden

#10 Nov 29, 2012
BPT wrote:
<quoted text>sam is a good guy.......if people only meet him they would see what bully/trolls they are.
....which actually includes me, a bit. When I first started posting on Topix, I thought Samuel was just a guy trying to be annoying or something. I misunderstood who he really is.

Location hidden

#11 Nov 29, 2012
I am really a America Gentleman who gets insulted a lot and I defend myself. I had met the Real BPT once with our friends Phyllis and Lynn and Citizen visit me at least once. I am on Bridgeport forum because I live in Bridgeport for 31 years until I moved last year. Citizen and I e mail each other on Topix. I love Tippy and her fish. God bless them.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Trumbull Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CT Who do you support for Governor in Connecticut ... (Oct '10) 37 min John Wilkinson 795
Cops search Seaside Park for Bianca Lebron's re... (Jul '09) 8 hr Sir Samuel 336
Plan for new Harding High in Bridgeport draws q... Mon Citizen44 2
Man Pays With Fake $100 Bill in Bridgeport: Police Sat Sir Samuel 3
Bridgeport Police Officer Juan Santiago Sep 20 Citizen44 9
Wilton Police: Man Strikes Co-Worker After Comp... Sep 17 Sir Samuel 1
Ex-bank manager admits stealing $516,000 from e... (Apr '09) Sep 15 Sir Samuel 336
•••

Trumbull News Video

•••
•••

Trumbull Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Trumbull People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Trumbull News, Events & Info