Fire sparked by coffee pot damages Fairfield stores
Al de Vidas, owner of Engraver's World, watches as firefighters put out a smokey fire in his store that he said started when his coffee pot malfunctioned.
Join the discussion below, or Read more at Connecticut Post.
#1 Mar 27, 2014
looks like no one was injured
good deli / cafe a couple doors away, chef's table
#2 Mar 27, 2014
If coffee was the beautiful color of white this would have never happened.
#3 Mar 29, 2014
#4 Mar 29, 2014
If any white dude would like my rear hit me up.
Add your comments below
|Police: Fight over 'cockroach' insult leads to ...||2 hr||Robby Rob||2|
|Betty Chappell, 56, of Bridgeport, Conn., was c...||7 hr||America Gentleman...||2|
|Why||7 hr||America Gentleman...||6|
|'Greatest Showman' film stirs new interest in P...||7 hr||America Gentleman...||2|
|MGM outspends the rest in casino bid||7 hr||America Gentleman...||1|
|Headless Chickens Found In Bridgeport Courtroom||Jan 19||BPT||3|
|Bridgeport Man Gets Prison Time For Stealing $3...||Jan 18||BPT||2|
Find what you want!
Search Trumbull Forum Now
Copyright © 2018 Topix LLC