21 - 40 of 59 Comments Last updated Tuesday Aug 19

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#21 May 2, 2013
I agree with #17.
Clcr

Stratford, CT

#22 Aug 9, 2013
School systems in bridgeport suck. It's dangerous here and personally I HATE. It here . Period.
America Gentleman Samuel

Wallingford, CT

#24 Aug 9, 2013
To many ran down houses. I seen one or two of them ran down the street. You come home and your house is gone.

“'never'”

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#25 Aug 13, 2013
America Gentleman Samuel wrote:
To many ran down houses. I seen one or two of them ran down the street. You come home and your house is gone.
Thats actually not far off from how it was in the late '80s early '90s. And when you dialed 911 a totally ghetto-voiced dispatcher would curse you out.
Connecticut Sam

Stratford, CT

#26 Aug 14, 2013
#24 is the Faker but a Real A-Hole.
Connecticut Sam

Stratford, CT

#27 Aug 14, 2013
#26 is the faker but a Real A-Hole.
freesoul

Bridgeport, CT

#29 Oct 14, 2013
Shame on some of you people who have no idea how other people have to live without choice..its really sad how you could want to wipe out certain people because of how racist, entitled and arrogant you guys are. Maybe you should try living in shoes that weren't for you then maybe you can gain some knowledge and insight altogether of the difficulties Bridgeport faces..Just because they have bad people out in the open does not mean in other places they don't have them in secret. I have met very trashy people in these so called high class places with very ignorant minds. Truly disgusting how immature people are in general. So if they are all copies, what are you who think the same noise? Not from there, don't like it, Stay out.
ayoo__

Brooklyn, NY

#30 Friday Aug 8
IF YALL DON'T LIKE BRIDGEPORT STAY AWAY FROM IT!!! I WAS BORN AND RAISED in BRIDGEPORT . IF ALL THEM STUFF DIDN'T HAPPENED TO YOUUUUUU IN BPT, CT THEN STOP TALKING BAD ABOUT IT .
brandy

Naugatuck, CT

#31 Friday Aug 8
ayoo__ wrote:
IF YALL DON'T LIKE BRIDGEPORT STAY AWAY FROM IT!!! I WAS BORN AND RAISED in BRIDGEPORT . IF ALL THEM STUFF DIDN'T HAPPENED TO YOUUUUUU IN BPT, CT THEN STOP TALKING BAD ABOUT IT .
If Y'all won't be happy until obama makes the US a third world shi thole. It's going to to be a long two years with the kenyian communist in office.

Since: Jun 14

Stratford, CT

#32 Friday Aug 8
brandy
Where were you when I want you?
Where were you when I need you?
brandy

Naugatuck, CT

#33 Saturday Aug 9
Sir Samuel wrote:
brandy
Where were you when I want you?
Where were you when I need you?
"On a cool night, just let me hold you by the fire-light...
"

“'never'”

Location hidden

#34 Saturday Aug 9
brandy wrote:
<quoted text>
"On a cool night, just let me hold you by the fire-light...
"
you two should get a room

“'never'”

Location hidden

#35 Saturday Aug 9
freesoul wrote:
Shame on some of you people who have no idea how other people have to live without choice..its really sad how you could want to wipe out certain people because of how racist, entitled and arrogant you guys are. Maybe you should try living in shoes that weren't for you then maybe you can gain some knowledge and insight altogether of the difficulties Bridgeport faces..Just because they have bad people out in the open does not mean in other places they don't have them in secret. I have met very trashy people in these so called high class places with very ignorant minds. Truly disgusting how immature people are in general. So if they are all copies, what are you who think the same noise? Not from there, don't like it, Stay out.
Bridgeport is a sh!thole because too many people in the city have bad values and act accordingly.
brandy

Naugatuck, CT

#36 Saturday Aug 9
Citizen44 wrote:
<quoted text>
you two should get a room
The art of acting first and thinking later.
Bridgeport Girl

Bridgeport, CT

#37 Sunday Aug 10
Come up my way in Bridgeport........life is good in my neighborhood...You cats are used to the good life Huh???
Bridgeport Girl

Bridgeport, CT

#38 Sunday Aug 10
For all the people who slam Bpt...You must live in the Gettho you know a lot about it....do you own your own homes? Put them up for sale and I'll rent you a space in my garage....the floor is clean and painted and also heated in the winter......I'll throw in one meal for you....20000.00 a month. Can't afford didn't think so......who's gettho now???? LOL
brandy

Naugatuck, CT

#39 Sunday Aug 10
Bridgeport Girl wrote:
For all the people who slam Bpt...You must live in the Gettho you know a lot about it....do you own your own homes? Put them up for sale and I'll rent you a space in my garage....the floor is clean and painted and also heated in the winter......I'll throw in one meal for you....20000.00 a month. Can't afford didn't think so......who's gettho now???? LOL
The fat hypocrite (not owl gore) who says he hates Capitalism (but made all his money on capitalism )and the 1%seems to have a lot in his closet...typical....MOORE
brandy

Naugatuck, CT

#40 Sunday Aug 10
michael moore owns 9 homes and lakefront mansion in michigan . There is a manhattan condo that was once 3 condos and 7 other properties moore has earned upwards of 50 million trashing Capitalism.

Stratford, CT

#41 Sunday Aug 10
I agree with my good friend, Brandy.

Stratford, CT

#42 Sunday Aug 10
Bridgeport Girl wrote:
Come up my way in Bridgeport........life is good in my neighborhood...You cats are used to the good life Huh???
I had lived in Bridgeport for over 30 years, and I moved out because Bridgeport is not safe. Drug dealers are here, there and everywhere.Where is your so safe neighborhood? Not in Bridgeport.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Trumbull Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Connecticut's religiously intolerant history, P... (Nov '13) 1 hr RevKen 5
Santa Ayala: Should she stay or should she go? (Oct '13) 5 hr Sir Samuel 20
Patriots finish seson at 16-0 (Dec '07) 8 hr Soon 2B Fartin Fred 38
Derby couple with pizza-making past open new jo... 10 hr Tom 5
2 couples, 2 paths (Jan '11) 19 hr Sir Samuel 66
Minister admits sending explicit e-mails (Jan '09) Thu Citizen44 32
77 Yale Ave underage drinking parties. (Apr '10) Thu haha 4
•••

Trumbull News Video

•••