Why people think Bridgeport Ghetto ?

Posted in the Trumbull Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
bpthoodnews

Bay Shore, NY

#1 Apr 10, 2012
Is Bridgeport really ghetto tell us your option or It got sketchy to crime ridden streets.

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#2 Apr 10, 2012
Too many ran down houses, and to many drug dealers and drug users.
Field or House Negro

United States

#3 Apr 11, 2012
There are places you cannot go at night. They will actually walk in the street and make you stop your car. It is literally like a zoo without cages. Stand up for what`s right, folks. Enough is enough! We don`t need to live with this terror.
Bpthoodnews

Bay Shore, NY

#4 Apr 11, 2012
Bridgeport 1993 Crime Status it worst back that

71 Homcides
160 shootings
4,500 Robbery
12,000 Thefts
5.000 Car Thefts
6.000 Assualts
10 cops got shot in Father Panic Village called the hole

Crime rate was 4,500 per 100,000 residents

Bridgeport crime rate today is 25% lower than back It will be 1,650-1,850 per resident for 2012 that high though..

1990s

Bridgeport was had highest car stolen per capital
Bridgeport was 8th most dangerous city after St Louis
Bridgeport was 4th most highest muder per capital
and rate
20 Bridgeport cops shot in Father Panic in 2 years.
Father Panic was 3rd most dangerous project in America.

2012 the crime is high but not like 80s 90s
Bpthoodnews

Bay Shore, NY

#5 Apr 11, 2012
although Bridgeport rising back to 90s slowly in 2012.
BPT

Marlborough, CT

#6 Apr 11, 2012
people have always thought this way of bridgeport,as far back as i can remember. if you don't like bridgeport....stay away.
if you need to use a hospital, go somewhere else.
surrounding towns? build your own power plants and sewage facilities.

bridgeport infrastructure does run the other towns in the region.
Field or House Negro

United States

#7 Apr 11, 2012
So run away from Bridgeport is you don`t agree with these animals killing and raping?? This is a major problem with America. People no longer stand up for what`s right and fight evil head on.
Deldoodoot

North Attleboro, MA

#8 Apr 11, 2012
Field or House Negro wrote:
So run away from Bridgeport is you don`t agree with these animals killing and raping?? This is a major problem with America. People no longer stand up for what`s right and fight evil head on.
Because fighting evil head on gets you shot..... I'd rather keep my mouth shut, save money to move, and LIVE happily ever after...
justsomenig

New York, NY

#9 Apr 17, 2012
I saw a crack house for sale on Phyllis' website. I bet that place smelled almost as bad as her snatch.
Ankh

Bridgeport, CT

#10 Apr 30, 2013
The problem with Bridgeport is that there's only two races, black and Spanish. No matter what anyone there says, Bridgeport is ghetto and disgusting. Everyone who lives there have a one track mind. They all think alike. It's your typical ghetto city. Pregnant teen girls, guys who think their thug and Hood. No one is different, their all copys of each other. Honestly the best thing to do is to blow that city into bits, along with the human waste that live there. If you want to do it the right way you have to get rid of all the shit.

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#11 Apr 30, 2013
Ankh is correct in #10.
Lifeisshort

Seymour, CT

#12 May 1, 2013
Ankh wrote:
The problem with Bridgeport is that there's only two races, black and Spanish. No matter what anyone there says, Bridgeport is ghetto and disgusting. Everyone who lives there have a one track mind. They all think alike. It's your typical ghetto city. Pregnant teen girls, guys who think their thug and Hood. No one is different, their all copys of each other. Honestly the best thing to do is to blow that city into bits, along with the human waste that live there. If you want to do it the right way you have to get rid of all the shit.
You would be surprised "Ankh", at how many people have said that. Blow it all up. If you're going to get rid of garbage you have to scrub everything down clean. Then you can start over.
These people are constantly surrounded by their own habits, taking the easy way out of doing everything, never owning up to responsibility either with their own lifestyle, children or just being a civilized society. The males feel that they have to do their macho thing and the women do their bobble-headed, fat drama queen lifestyle. When nothing changes after so many years just eliminate it and start over. It won't get clean otherwise.
Ask anyone who CAME from Bridgeport years ago. It was never like that until THEY came and destroyed it.
sunny day

Naugatuck, CT

#13 May 1, 2013
The truth is a scary thing
Dr. Benjamin Carson

“'never'”

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#14 May 1, 2013
Bpthoodnews wrote:
Bridgeport 1993 Crime Status it worst back that
71 Homcides
160 shootings
4,500 Robbery
12,000 Thefts
5.000 Car Thefts
6.000 Assualts
10 cops got shot in Father Panic Village called the hole
Crime rate was 4,500 per 100,000 residents
Bridgeport crime rate today is 25% lower than back It will be 1,650-1,850 per resident for 2012 that high though..
1990s
Bridgeport was had highest car stolen per capital
Bridgeport was 8th most dangerous city after St Louis
Bridgeport was 4th most highest muder per capital
and rate
20 Bridgeport cops shot in Father Panic in 2 years.
Father Panic was 3rd most dangerous project in America.
2012 the crime is high but not like 80s 90s
I remember it well- that's the year I moved out. Many of the actors killed themselves off though, through murder and aids.

“'never'”

Location hidden

#15 May 1, 2013
Lifeisshort wrote:
<quoted text>You would be surprised "Ankh", at how many people have said that. Blow it all up. If you're going to get rid of garbage you have to scrub everything down clean. Then you can start over.
These people are constantly surrounded by their own habits, taking the easy way out of doing everything, never owning up to responsibility either with their own lifestyle, children or just being a civilized society. The males feel that they have to do their macho thing and the women do their bobble-headed, fat drama queen lifestyle. When nothing changes after so many years just eliminate it and start over. It won't get clean otherwise.
Ask anyone who CAME from Bridgeport years ago. It was never like that until THEY came and destroyed it.
I'm not so sure; I think generations of subsidised unwed teenage pregnancy is a major factor. Eliminate that one thing and I really believe you get rid of 70% of this. In the 50's in Connecticut, if you got pregnant as an unwed jobless teen, you were sent to a sort of bootcamp in Middletown and you were forced to get yourself together.

“'never'”

Location hidden

#16 May 1, 2013
Lifeisshort wrote:
<quoted text>You would be surprised "Ankh", at how many people have said that. Blow it all up. If you're going to get rid of garbage you have to scrub everything down clean. Then you can start over.
Maybe I'm not really disagreeing with you, but rather adding to what you said.
Lifeisshort

Seymour, CT

#17 May 2, 2013
Citizen44 wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not so sure; I think generations of subsidised unwed teenage pregnancy is a major factor. Eliminate that one thing and I really believe you get rid of 70% of this. In the 50's in Connecticut, if you got pregnant as an unwed jobless teen, you were sent to a sort of bootcamp in Middletown and you were forced to get yourself together.
You're correct. Unwed teenage pregnancy "back then" gave a girl the black sheep label (no pun intended). Teen pregnancy was extremely frowned upon and not accepted like it is today. Well, when I say accepted, I mean girls back then had a higher moral standard and did't open their legs so freely, plus they didn't have the State to look after them. Pregnant teens were shunned and treated as outcasts from society, even from their own families. Today's pregnant teen seems to flaunt being pregnant. I'll never understand that reasoning. That's just WRONG for whatever reason. Self-respect and moral character both seem to have disappeared over the years.
Most of society's predicaments today can be blamed on your liberals and their destructive ideals.
sunny day

Naugatuck, CT

#18 May 2, 2013
All initiated by Democratic presidents. FDR's "New Deal" in which he wrongly raised taxes failed to end the depression of he 1930's and was salvaged only by the on set of World War2 .
Lyndon Johnson "Great Society" managed to destroy millions of minority families by paying then to have babies and damaging the traditional role of father. We are still paying for the entitlements generated by this experiment.
In 1977,Carter ended the sound business practice of lending money for home mortgages coupled with a reasonable expectation of repayment. No ,that was racism, Carter said . That experiment threw the sound financial standards out the window and culminated in the current crisis, aided by bill Clinton(the rapes) Wall street and congressional creativeness.
Obama questionable characters in Illinois and funding the apparently near-criminal enterprise, Acorn .

“'never'”

Location hidden

#19 May 2, 2013
sunny day wrote:
All initiated by Democratic presidents. FDR's "New Deal" in which he wrongly raised taxes failed to end the depression of he 1930's and was salvaged only by the on set of World War2 .
Lyndon Johnson "Great Society" managed to destroy millions of minority families by paying then to have babies and damaging the traditional role of father. We are still paying for the entitlements generated by this experiment.
In 1977,Carter ended the sound business practice of lending money for home mortgages coupled with a reasonable expectation of repayment. No ,that was racism, Carter said . That experiment threw the sound financial standards out the window and culminated in the current crisis, aided by bill Clinton(the rapes) Wall street and congressional creativeness.
Obama questionable characters in Illinois and funding the apparently near-criminal enterprise, Acorn .
I couldn't agree with you more!

“'never'”

Location hidden

#20 May 2, 2013
Lifeisshort wrote:
<quoted text>You're correct. Unwed teenage pregnancy "back then" gave a girl the black sheep label (no pun intended). Teen pregnancy was extremely frowned upon and not accepted like it is today. Well, when I say accepted, I mean girls back then had a higher moral standard and did't open their legs so freely, plus they didn't have the State to look after them. Pregnant teens were shunned and treated as outcasts from society, even from their own families. Today's pregnant teen seems to flaunt being pregnant. I'll never understand that reasoning. That's just WRONG for whatever reason. Self-respect and moral character both seem to have disappeared over the years.
Most of society's predicaments today can be blamed on your liberals and their destructive ideals.
Couldn't agree more! Pregnacy in their late teens is absolutely mainstream now for african-american girls. And they force YOU to pay for it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Trumbull Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bridgeport Police Officer Juan Santiago 7 hr Most Interesting Man 10
Man Pays With Fake $100 Bill in Bridgeport: Police 7 hr Most Interesting Man 5
Bridgeport's coal plant in for the long run 7 hr Most Interesting Man 3
complaining Nl GGER 7 hr Most Interesting Man 83
Divorced Catholics hope Vatican will welcome th... 7 hr Most Interesting Man 5
Limited tickets available for Obama's Bridgepor... 7 hr Most Interesting Man 18
Bridgeport Woman Starts Petition For Bathrooms ... 7 hr Most Interesting Man 3

Freeze Warning for Fairfield County was issued at October 20 at 4:03AM EDT

Trumbull News Video

Trumbull Dating