Gas Prices Rise To More Than $4 A Gal...

Gas Prices Rise To More Than $4 A Gallon In Wilton

There are 6 comments on the The Wilton Daily Voice story from Jul 19, 2013, titled Gas Prices Rise To More Than $4 A Gallon In Wilton. In it, The Wilton Daily Voice reports that:

As temperatures continue to rise, so do gas prices in and around Wilton, Weston, Easton and Redding, with prices at the pump jumping nearly 20 cents nationally in the last week.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Wilton Daily Voice.

BPT

Waterbury, CT

#1 Jul 19, 2013
and yet the major media does not say a word about this..................if it was bush though...............
AVA-AVA-AVA

Spartanburg, SC

#2 Jul 19, 2013
I just paid $3.29 up from $ 3.09 last week

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#3 Jul 19, 2013
Stop crying Ava, it is only 20 cents higher. The prices in Connecticut are over $4.00 per gallon.
Chester

Stratford, CT

#4 Jul 22, 2013
No need for that, just put that thing down.
Chester

Stratford, CT

#5 Jul 29, 2013
Domestic production is up, imports are down. That combination adds up to price increases. Only in America.
Miquel Bergant

Ashburn, VA

#6 Sep 7, 2013
never thought i would find one that was totally free, they all usually ask you for a credit card, but this one didnt! i was able to chat and use every feature of the site for free, send and receive messages, check my flirts and even free video chat. you guy and girls should really check this one out! its definitely worth a look http://tinyurl.com/lurjoc3

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Trumbull Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Charges dismissed against doctor in mistaken pr... 1 hr Gavone 14
News Police: Suspect In Bridgeport Robbery Arrested ... 1 hr Gavone 7
News Democratic chair, candidate - lawyer up' in pri... 1 hr Gavone 3
News Bridgeport: Police Won't 'Track Down' Undocumen... 2 hr Gavone 3
News EPA overrules GE on Housatonic PCBs cleanup (Oct '16) 8 hr Dalsimer is a zio... 16
News Warrant Issued For Arrest Of Suspect In Shootin... 8 hr BPT 2
News Fuzzy' reform plan for Bridgeport cops Thu America Gentleman... 2

Trumbull Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Trumbull Mortgages