Billing manager admits $300,000 theft

Billing manager admits $300,000 theft

There are 28 comments on the Connecticut Post story from Jun 17, 2008, titled Billing manager admits $300,000 theft. In it, Connecticut Post reports that:

A city woman pleaded guilty Tuesday to embezzling nearly $300,000 from a Trumbull doctor's office.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Connecticut Post.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Typical

Newtown, PA

#1 Jun 18, 2008
OK -I rob a bank and get, maybe $2,000 or $3,000 in cash. I get caught, and have to serve 6 to 10 years in jail. This "THIEF" steals $250,000 and she gets 2 years - out in 1 for good behavior? What a joke CT legal system is. If you don't start putting these embezzlers away fro 10 years, nothing will ever stop. DO the math, morons. This lady gets a year off from work - but gets to keep the money she stole. I am sure some liberal bleeding heart mother fu%()*%*cker will set her up on a stupid payment plan of like $50/month because she'll claim she spent all the money. BULLSHIT. Tale her house, take her car, take her jewelry, take everything she owns unitl you can give the $300K back to the doctors group. Nope, not in CT though. Mark my words.

Whatever happend to that Monroe couple that stole over $200,000 from the volunteer fire house they were charged with. You never even reported what happened to these tow theives. Must have known somebody in Bdgpt.The CT Post always drops the ball on stuff like this - because Bridgeport and Monroe are integrally tied togehter by Democratic criminals. The Ganims own half of Monroe, Testo lives/has a house in Monroe, our former first Selectman got a sweet heart job for Finch...scratch my back. I'll scratch yours...sorry, I digress.
Artsy

Houston, TX

#2 Jun 18, 2008
"Puccilli was depositing cash payments to the doctor's office into her own bank account."

So how were the payments that the people made processed if she kept the cash? She must've been scamming the insurance companies as well.
Lisa

New Hyde Park, NY

#3 Jun 18, 2008
4 Years is not enough! Wake up people! She needs to go away for more years than that. The doctor's should sue her personally and MAKE he pay it all back. Vacations and what ever were paid out of the patients pockets!
shelton resident

Wallingford, CT

#4 Jun 18, 2008
it's about time she will get punished for what she did robbing all thoses people and paitents, she will get what she deserves,, well chris how do you feel now,, you got what you deserve,, did you think you were never going to get caught,
you are not a true Puccilli,, drop the barrowed name, miss lily
triskyg

West Hartford, CT

#5 Jun 18, 2008
I like the way she said she "intended" to pay it back> get real girl - you NEVER even thought it.
YIKES

Edison, NJ

#6 Jun 18, 2008
Yikes, I work in same building and have no idea who she is. cAN SOMEONE TELL ME WHERE i CAN SEE A PIC OF HER?
always catches up to you

United States

#7 Jun 18, 2008
what a shame you cant even trust were you go anymore with out people trying to rip you off, weither it be online, at the doctors office,, you just never know, she will be praying when she gets her butt in jail come september.
AVA

Wellford, SC

#8 Jun 19, 2008
Embezzlers do not get long prison terms as the courts see it as the owners of the businesses entrusted these people with the money and they allowed access to it. I asked a lawyer once as they always get light sentences for a great deal of money.
SOMEONE TRUSTED HER

United States

#15 Jun 19, 2008
That's a long time to have been taking money off the top. Someone in a position of authority must have trusted her. You can't tell me she was the only one handling that money. Didn't anyone notice that cash was missing? How could no one notice that all that cash was not there for all those years.
To Shelton resident, who is miss lily?
Disgusted

Elizabeth, NJ

#16 Jun 19, 2008
The real crime is that courts pass responibility on business owners because they put trust in their employees. How is any business to run without trusting that employees will not only do a good job but be honest as well. It's sad to think that people point fingers at anyone but the criminal! Embezzlers are nothing but lazy low lifes, prison should be very comfortable for them, they are fed, have a roof over their head and they don't have to work for it!
Happy 40th Felon

Worcester, MA

#17 Jun 23, 2008
The worst part about the whole thing is, she took money from people who were in far worse financial situations than she was. Did she ever work two jobs to make ends meet? She wouldn't even consider it.
What a great 40th B-day present, Felon status. LOL. Look who is laughing now you jerk.
I am counting on the justice system - if not, believe me when I say, she will do it again.
And by the way, Lilly was her maiden name, then married as Johnson, then re-married as Puccilli. Doesn't matter what her name was, FELON is her name now.
shelton resident

Dallas, TX

#18 Jun 23, 2008
lilly is her maiden name.
Disgusted wrote:
The real crime is that courts pass responibility on business owners because they put trust in their employees. How is any business to run without trusting that employees will not only do a good job but be honest as well. It's sad to think that people point fingers at anyone but the criminal! Embezzlers are nothing but lazy low lifes, prison should be very comfortable for them, they are fed, have a roof over their head and they don't have to work for it!
what were you thinking

Worcester, MA

#19 Jun 25, 2008
did you really think that you will never get caught
None of your business

Hartford, CT

#20 Sep 9, 2008
How about you guys have to much time on your hands!!! how about that one? and how about you think about the things you say before you say them? think about her family that has to go through this with her...her innocent family!! you are writing these things that are hurting them. she did the crime and now she is doing the time so how about you guys go to hell also how do you know that she isnt paying it back'? you have no fucking idea. How would you feel it someone you loved did this and people were writing shit like this? think about it for a minute. It was wrong none the less, but you dont know her state of mind, and so the courts say she took that much, but did she really? if she did do you think she would still be living in BRIDGEPORT??? yet real. You dont know what type of person she is so dont judge her. I hope you people think about what you say now, after reading this because you are truly hurtng people who love her that had nothing to do with this. People believe everything they hear, but not everything you hear is correct. She may have plead gulity for that amount, but that does not mean that she was!!! And who ever is shouting out her maiden name...get a life! you have nothing else to do, but to sit on a computer all day and comment on someone else's life...comment on your own life please! Thank you!
P.S. thats not her maiden name dumb person!
None of your business

Hartford, CT

#21 Sep 9, 2008
Maybe the people who work there should be looking for the other people who stole there..uhmm... just a thought...
None of your business

Hartford, CT

#22 Sep 9, 2008
shelton resident wrote:
lilly is her maiden name.
<quoted text>
Lazy low life but your the one gossiping on the computer??uhmmmmm...so what does that say about your self...get up and do something with your life!!!!!!!!!!
None of your business

Hartford, CT

#23 Sep 9, 2008
Im sure its easy to just blame everything on one person instead of finding out the truth and finding out who else did the crime...karma thats all i have to say about that one!

Puccilli - your son is any better? crack addict okay!
WTF

Shelton, CT

#24 Oct 12, 2009
Big F deal her family has to go through it with her. She should have thought about that. Plead to guilty to a certain amount? Once a thief, always.$ amount doesn't matter. I'm sure her family will follow in her foot steps, after all she was the example and taught her kids everything she knew. No one else in the office was found guilty of stealing, she did not share her wealth. So you can make yourself feel better by saying other people were involved but that is not true. Everyone here works hard for an honest days pay. She was out more than she was in and frankly should have been terminated long before she was allowed to steal that amount. She has to live with it ~ she probably coudl give 2 shits.
JIMMY PUCCILLI

Seymour, CT

#27 Jan 17, 2010
she made a mistake. thats it
Connecticut Sam

United States

#28 Jan 17, 2010
Give the crook 25 years in jail. Go in Peace and Praise the LORD, Amen.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Trumbull Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Teen Chased Through Trumbull Mall And Assaulted... 8 hr America Gentleman... 2
News Were you SEEN at the Bridgeport Bluefish last h... 8 hr America Gentleman... 5
News Two charged in Stratford deli burglary 14 hr Gavone 3
News CT Residents Rally Against Violence at Virginia... 14 hr Gavone 10
News Trumbull Police Investigating After Person Is S... 14 hr America Gentleman... 6
News On the Market / A Mini Estate at the end of a c... 14 hr America Gentleman... 2
News Bridgeport schools would be flat-funded under R... 14 hr Gavone 4

Trumbull Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Trumbull Mortgages