Ex-bank manager admits stealing $516,...

Ex-bank manager admits stealing $516,000 from elderly

There are 367 comments on the Connecticut Post story from Apr 2, 2009, titled Ex-bank manager admits stealing $516,000 from elderly. In it, Connecticut Post reports that:

A former Webster Bank branch manager in Trumbull admitted stealing $516,000 from seven bank accounts belonging to elderly or deceased customers over a year-long period.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Connecticut Post.

Touch

Ardsley, NY

#348 Jul 2, 2014
Looser wrote:
<quoted text> I couldn't never understand he took advantage of all these broads he goes out with.,, emotionally and financially .. I've heard so many stories of money that he took from them and never paid back.. And they never pressed charges against him...
anyone missing any expensive jewelry
Renting

United States

#349 Jul 25, 2014
Touch wrote:
<quoted text> anyone missing any expensive jewelry
U gotta find some way to pay your bill's...lol
Bridgeport Girl

Bridgeport, CT

#350 Jul 26, 2014
No one knows why people do what they do. I've read all the comments about this story. What does personally attacking her and her husband and what kind of house they live in have to do with her crime? She will live with that shame for the rest of her life. GET REAL PEOPLE

“'never'”

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#351 Jul 26, 2014
Bridgeport Girl wrote:
No one knows why people do what they do. I've read all the comments about this story. What does personally attacking her and her husband and what kind of house they live in have to do with her crime? She will live with that shame for the rest of her life. GET REAL PEOPLE
Thanks, you just fixed the internet. Now everyone will be civil.
Bridgeport Girl

Bridgeport, CT

#352 Jul 27, 2014
Citizen 44.. Smart answer.....just a matter of manners which you obviously lack. Keep your smart ass answers to yourself......
Touch

Springfield, NJ

#353 Jul 27, 2014
Bridgeport Girl wrote:
Before you defend these people, you should know how many people he has hurt and taken advantage of and robed of money...she always walked around like her shit didn't stink even though her husband was making a fool out of her all they're married life ... And she knew all about it...
Bridgeport Girl

Bridgeport, CT

#354 Jul 27, 2014
I'm not defending them at all. Who cares if they thought they were all of that? That has nothing to do with any of us. When your side of the street is clean then you can tell me anything you want....
Touch

Ardsley, NY

#355 Jul 28, 2014
Bridgeport Girl wrote:
I'm not defending them at all. Who cares if they thought they were all of that? That has nothing to do with any of us. When your side of the street is clean then you can tell me anything you want....
First of all I would never steal from dead people that's the lowest, second of all if my wife cheated on me her ass would be out the door, and third what are you teaching your kids at home it's ok to cheat, and last my street is very clean, the ones I feel sorry for are the kids

“'never'”

Location hidden

#356 Jul 29, 2014
Bridgeport Girl wrote:
Citizen 44.. Smart answer.....just a matter of manners which you obviously lack. Keep your smart ass answers to yourself......
Yeah, because my comment was really, really horrible. Devastating, in fact.

Since: Jun 14

Stratford, CT

#357 Jul 29, 2014
#356 is very true and I agree with Citizen.

“'never'”

Location hidden

#358 Jul 29, 2014
Sir Samuel wrote:
#356 is very true and I agree with Citizen.
Then I disagree with myself.

Stratford, CT

#359 Jul 31, 2014
Citizen is total confused. Get help.
Club

Trumbull, CT

#360 Sep 13, 2014
Bridgeport Girl wrote:
It has a lot to do in what kind of house you live in... When you steal from dead people in order to live with luxury and walk around with designer clothes that were purchased by the money that didn't belong to you.., and supporting her husband cheating life style which she knew all about ... She gave him money to take out his girlfriends ... How pathetic is that .., She even bought him a boat so he could take his girlfriends on the boat .., I saw him ones with a woman going on his boat she must have weighed about 300 hundred pounds.... That was one of many that I saw him with...

“'never'”

Location hidden

#361 Sep 15, 2014
Sir Samuel wrote:
Citizen is total confused. Get help.
Actually I'm on top of the world, because my cat George is better than Tippy.

Stratford, CT

#362 Sep 15, 2014
Citizen
All in Connecticut saw the Beautiful Sweet Tippy, and me on TV channel 8, Saturday night and Sunday Morning, with me complaining about no heat, because the land lord is more interesting in saving money then lives. Eat your heart out. Put a bag over George so he can look better, the same for you.

Stratford, CT

#363 Sep 15, 2014
I agree with # 353, # 355, # 360,
Crazy

Trumbull, CT

#364 Jul 7, 2015
Club wrote:
<quoted text>
It has a lot to do in what kind of house you live in... When you steal from dead people in order to live with luxury and walk around with designer clothes that were purchased by the money that didn't belong to you.., and supporting her husband cheating life style which she knew all about ... She gave him money to take out his girlfriends ... How pathetic is that .., She even bought him a boat so he could take his girlfriends on the boat .., I saw him ones with a woman going on his boat she must have weighed about 300 hundred pounds.... That was one of many that I saw him with...
just saw him with this ugly woman, where does he find these broads, does he ever work...
bobby

Allston, MA

#365 Jul 15, 2015
Crazy wrote:
<quoted text> just saw him with this ugly woman, where does he find these broads, does he ever work...
well... for sure they are the talk of the town. Have not seen them around. Are they still together. Did there kid get married. I heard the one of the kids not sure which one. That the husband or boyfriend do the same thing as the father Frank.. I heard that the husband hits her and takes her food from her. Frank should have done that with the fat pig.. Sorry Fat Pat...
bobby

Allston, MA

#366 Jul 15, 2015
Also, just read sometime the other day. Her uncle died and left them a lot of money. He was a millionaire. But, for sure that probably is gone also. Does he still wear that wig? The one there dog ate. You know they got rid of the dog because he ate the wig...
Michelle

Allston, MA

#367 Jul 15, 2015
I was on Craigslist list the other night he has an ad out looking for a women. That is how is finding his dates.
It states..
Married, looking for a women and my wife knows. Trumbull man in my 60's. With wig, looking for a date.. Used car sales thief owner. Hanging out at Trumbull Starbucks and who will buy me a coffee. My clothing is for the 80"s, I have this thing on my lip not sure what it is, and I limp because I have snaps implanted in my head for my wig. So I sued Home Depot because I said my limp was caused there.

O. By the way. Also, I wish them the best of luck. They are always so happy when they are together.
To love birds.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Trumbull Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bridgeport deputy police chief retires with $45... 20 hr America Gentleman... 2
News UConn arrives in Bridgeport 21 hr America Gentleman... 2
News Marra faces 80 felony charges (Feb '08) 21 hr America Gentleman... 291
News Shelton Student Photographer: 'I'm Scared Of Th... 21 hr Vinny 3
News Judge Barbara Bellis in Superior Court, in Brid... 21 hr America Gentleman... 1
News Shortbus Bicycles Ready To Roll For Repairs Thr... Fri America Gentleman... 1
news blackout (Jun '09) Fri Markis Campbell 13

Trumbull Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Trumbull Mortgages