Ex-bank manager admits stealing $516,000 from elderly

A former Webster Bank branch manager in Trumbull admitted stealing $516,000 from seven bank accounts belonging to elderly or deceased customers over a year-long period. Full Story
Dave

Stratford, CT

#324 Oct 13, 2013
looser wrote:
<quoted text>what does any of this got to do with this blog?
Nothing. Just trying to be funny.
looser

Trumbull, CT

#325 Oct 13, 2013
Nancy wrote:
That fat ugly no good manly women ate her way Thur her job.let not forget the job before then he got fired from stealing also. O and the job before that and the job before that. I heard she stolen from a a little boy in a wheel chair fund from Ridgefield. She paid back all the money that is why the didn't put her in jail.
I saw Frank at Walmart with his wig.. Didn't look good at all.
He went around and told everyone he got hurt at Home Depot and something fell on his head. And he sued got a lot of money from that. What really what happen was when they put his wig on they put these medal this in his head and didn't put them in right they hit son nervous that caused him to limp. When people drink a lot at Outback they spill the beans.
I remember hearing about him getting money from home depot.. I don't know how much he got..but what the hell did these people do with all this money..their house is in foreclosure..he hardly works..
Nancy

Shelton, CT

#326 Dec 5, 2013
Just as an FYI they got 80,000 from Home Depot. Yes 80k... The more they have the more they want... I don't feel sorry for them they did it to themselves . No one made them do it... The more they had the more they wanted.. The kids new were did the got there cars mommy and daddy I need money go to mommy and daddy. Wait is that my dad on a date it's ok. He dates on Friday all Other women and my mom on Saturday that is what the Arainos do... That is how we roll. Even with my marriage free love.. That is how we roll.

We live like these heat is the problem...

EVERYTHING DUMMY...
Nancy

Shelton, CT

#327 Dec 5, 2013
I love my mommy and daddy until they went to jail and stop giving me everything...

They hurt a lot of people... They made life hard for a lot if people....

Bad car-ma
looser

Trumbull, CT

#328 Dec 5, 2013
Nancy wrote:
Just as an FYI they got 80,000 from Home Depot. Yes 80k... The more they have the more they want... I don't feel sorry for them they did it to themselves . No one made them do it... The more they had the more they wanted.. The kids new were did the got there cars mommy and daddy I need money go to mommy and daddy. Wait is that my dad on a date it's ok. He dates on Friday all Other women and my mom on Saturday that is what the Arainos do... That is how we roll. Even with my marriage free love.. That is how we roll.
We live like these heat is the problem...
EVERYTHING DUMMY...
She's a stupid woman too put up with him..she knows all about these woman he goes out with..he has hurt a lot of these woman he went out with financially and emotionally..he cheated on all of them..once when he had his car lot i happened to walk in his office there was a woman underneath his desk given him a BJ..hes a pig..prostitutes visited him often at his car lot..isn't his wife ashamed to be seen with him..there's a lot that you don't know about him...i would be ashamed to be seen with him if i was his kids...i hear no one talks to him in his and his wife family..
looser

Trumbull, CT

#329 Mar 7, 2014
Nancy wrote:
Just as an FYI they got 80,000 from Home Depot. Yes 80k... The more they have the more they want... I don't feel sorry for them they did it to themselves . No one made them do it... The more they had the more they wanted.. The kids new were did the got there cars mommy and daddy I need money go to mommy and daddy. Wait is that my dad on a date it's ok. He dates on Friday all Other women and my mom on Saturday that is what the Arainos do... That is how we roll. Even with my marriage free love.. That is how we roll.
We live like these heat is the problem...
EVERYTHING DUMMY...
Just saw him the other day with someone new...he need's a new hair piece..he looks awful..i guess his wife is not supporting him anymore..
looser

Trumbull, CT

#331 Mar 9, 2014
BPT wrote:
<quoted text>Typical black. Steal, steal, steal.
That's how he lives...stealing or manipulates these stupid broads that he goes out with..
Looser

Danielson, CT

#333 Mar 10, 2014
BPT wrote:
<quoted text>No surprise, they're such animals.
I couldn't never understand he took advantage of all these broads he goes out with.,, emotionally and financially .. I've heard so many stories of money that he took from them and never paid back.. And they never pressed charges against him...
Looser

Danielson, CT

#335 Mar 10, 2014
BPT wrote:
<quoted text>Why do you think they didn't press charges? Did he threaten or blackmail them?
why would he threatened them or blackmail them .,. He's the one who has issues ., it would be the other way around .. Them blackmailing him..
Inca

Trumbull, CT

#336 Apr 1, 2014
Looser wrote:
<quoted text> why would he threatened them or blackmail them .,. He's the one who has issues ., it would be the other way around .. Them blackmailing him..
If you only knew..
Looser

Bronx, NY

#337 Apr 2, 2014
Inca wrote:
<quoted text> If you only knew..
I probably know more then you think... Would u find it weird he his wife and his dwarf girlfriend go to the same hairdresser in Fairfield .. They're the talk of the place.. How strange is that ...and what's wrong with this picture.. Lol ... And now he's been seeing with a dark skin on a date and a few others.. Soo the dwarf must be history... He's been doing this since before he got married and after and still doing .. Ladies get a life .. Your wasting your time.. It you only knew what he did st his car place it would make your stomach turn.. And let's not talk about what you can catch from him..

“'never'”

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#338 Apr 2, 2014
Dave wrote:
<quoted text>
That is no way to write about Ava.
Oh stop it, Samuel.

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#339 Apr 2, 2014
#323... Citizen

I am not Dave.
Geri

New York, NY

#340 Apr 8, 2014
Looser wrote:
<quoted text> I probably know more then you think... Would u find it weird he his wife and his dwarf girlfriend go to the same hairdresser in Fairfield .. They're the talk of the place.. How strange is that ...and what's wrong with this picture.. Lol ... And now he's been seeing with a dark skin on a date and a few others.. Soo the dwarf must be history... He's been doing this since before he got married and after and still doing .. Ladies get a life .. Your wasting your time.. It you only knew what he did st his car place it would make your stomach turn.. And let's not talk about what you can catch from him..
I remember him being sick while his wife was in jail... I heard he had something I can't post on this site, but you ladies better watch out, I went out 2 times with him for coffee.. He was in my face the all time we where out .. Talking sexual to me he was trying to make me fall for him . I thought he was disgusting the things he was saying then he lied about him getting a divorce, then he expected for me to pick up the check, he told me his wife was in jail that he was gone divorce her, later on come to find from someone that knew him told me he was the reason his wife was in jail, she stole for him.
Mary

New York, NY

#342 May 4, 2014
Deleted comment's .....did someone hit a nerve..

Sol

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#343 May 4, 2014

Sol

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#344 May 4, 2014
Go take a look at this page. She's still listed as 'manager'.

https://www.chamberofcommerce.com/trumbull-ct...
Mary

New York, NY

#345 May 4, 2014
Sol wrote:
Go take a look at this page. She's still listed as 'manager'.
https://www.chamberofcommerce.com/trumbull-ct...
she may still be listed... That's old news.. She will never work in a bank again.. She got fired from her last job last year.. She was working for an energy company.. She's working some where else now
looser

Trumbull, CT

#346 May 24, 2014
Mary wrote:
<quoted text> she may still be listed... That's old news.. She will never work in a bank again.. She got fired from her last job last year.. She was working for an energy company.. She's working some where else now
She's went through all this...went to jail for stealing money from dead people for him..ruined her reputation and her life..he hasn't changed...soo what's wrong with her..
Mary

Brooklyn, NY

#347 May 25, 2014
looser wrote:
<quoted text> She's went through all this...went to jail for stealing money from dead people for him..ruined her reputation and her life..he hasn't changed...soo what's wrong with her..
I would say she's dilusional.... Obviously the jail time didn't teach her a lesson.... While he goes around screwing all these other woman and who knows what else she takes him back.. How pathetic is she...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Trumbull Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cops search Seaside Park for Bianca Lebron's re... (Jul '09) 2 hr Tippy Faulker 335
Plan for new Harding High in Bridgeport draws q... 10 hr Citizen44 2
Man Pays With Fake $100 Bill in Bridgeport: Police Sat Sir Samuel 3
Bridgeport Police Officer Juan Santiago Sat Citizen44 9
Wilton Police: Man Strikes Co-Worker After Comp... Sep 17 Sir Samuel 1
Officials assess damage to Sound from Bridgepor... Sep 17 BPT 3
CT Who do you support for Governor in Connecticut ... (Oct '10) Sep 16 Tippy Faulker 792
•••

Trumbull News Video

•••
•••

Trumbull Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Trumbull People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Trumbull News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Trumbull
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••