Ex-bank manager admits stealing $516,...

Ex-bank manager admits stealing $516,000 from elderly

There are 367 comments on the Connecticut Post story from Apr 2, 2009, titled Ex-bank manager admits stealing $516,000 from elderly. In it, Connecticut Post reports that:

A former Webster Bank branch manager in Trumbull admitted stealing $516,000 from seven bank accounts belonging to elderly or deceased customers over a year-long period.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Connecticut Post.

NH girl

Boston, MA

#278 Jun 29, 2009
I find it amazing how people are so quick to judge others. I believe what she did was wrong and she will have to pay it all back, but this can happen anywhere, and everyone is so quick to talk so much sh*t and I know that everyone posting has a perfect life. Nothing ever goes wrong. Trust me, if you had the chance, each one of you would have done it too. Did you ever think for a second how their children are feeling finding out what their mother did. or how they feel about ALL the gossip being passed thru the internet. NO! who the hell are you to pass any judgement. She is paying for what she did and leave it at that. I know this family very well and its been hard enough these past few years, let them move on from this bad experiance. no one is perfect, but I forgot that you all have the perfect life and everything you do is perfect. people make mistakes and get caught, so let it be.
Marshall

Bethel, CT

#279 Aug 14, 2009
That Fat women is nothing but a mean b--ch.How dare you sit and tell people to move on after what she did at the bank and to everyone in her life.She tried to have people fired, tried to have married men date her cousin.Lie to people in there face. Fix her house with dead people's money.
Buy herself a 4cart.diamond and say he did it. How dare you defend her. How dare anyone defend her....
There is nothing to defend when it comes to this women and no I will not move on she took things from me I can never get back. I hope she gets more time in jail and she will because she will never be able to pay the money back.
She hurt my family,friend,and loved ones and you don't miss things like that.But she did and she got what was coming to her.I will never never get back what she took. So her's to you FAT PAT....
mary

Wallingford, CT

#280 Aug 14, 2009
Marshall wrote:
That Fat women is nothing but a mean b--ch.How dare you sit and tell people to move on after what she did at the bank and to everyone in her life.She tried to have people fired, tried to have married men date her cousin.Lie to people in there face. Fix her house with dead people's money.
Buy herself a 4cart.diamond and say he did it. How dare you defend her. How dare anyone defend her....
There is nothing to defend when it comes to this women and no I will not move on she took things from me I can never get back. I hope she gets more time in jail and she will because she will never be able to pay the money back.
She hurt my family,friend,and loved ones and you don't miss things like that.But she did and she got what was coming to her.I will never never get back what she took. So her's to you FAT PAT....
so you are trying to say that you steal over...half a million dollars and no one knows where this money is coming from....they remodeled the house...put a new driveway...new siding on the house...bought new cars for their daughters...and bought a boat for her husband...now you tell me no one else new about her stealing and all this was done the year she stole the money.
Larry

Jericho, VT

#281 Aug 21, 2009
That is how dum her boss is.
Just me

Milford, CT

#282 Aug 28, 2009
Some of you people are ruthless, and its just disgusting. If some of the stuff you all are spewing were about my wife or kids you had better live in fear that I never find out who you are. Hiding behind a computer screen just makes you more the coward.
Rach if youre reading this im thinking about you and you should know that you are and have always been the best... These people falsely describing you are only bitter from the cold in their own hearts and lives. I know you, I know how deep your heart is and while we have grown apart Ill never forget our friendship and all that youve done for me.-- love ya
dawn

New Haven, CT

#283 May 3, 2010
so what has frank been doing since his wife been in jail...besides hopping from one woman to another.
Used to work for her

Milford, CT

#286 Mar 10, 2012
Shes out of jail now, everyone in Trumbull, Monroe, Shelton, Newtown, and Easton make sure your garbage is locked up because she is probably HUNGRY. If you live in any of these towns and you see Pat outside by your garbage, keep a safe distance. Keep small pets indoors, and stay close to small children.
wart hog

Milford, CT

#287 Jun 11, 2012
she looks like a damn wart hog, or perhaps an uglier version of Linda Tripp.

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#288 Jun 11, 2012
#283 is very funny and #287 is very mean. And to all, a good night.
DUH

Southbury, CT

#289 Jun 12, 2012
wart hog wrote:
she looks like a damn wart hog, or perhaps an uglier version of Linda Tripp.
is there a photo of her somewhere?
Who

United States

#290 Jun 12, 2012
DUH wrote:
<quoted text>is there a photo of her somewhere?
Yes, Check out a Star Wars poster, particularly Jabba the Hut.
DUH

Southbury, CT

#291 Jun 12, 2012
Who wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, Check out a Star Wars poster, particularly Jabba the Hut.
Y I K E S!http://www.bing.com/images/s earch?q=jabba+the+hut&FORM =HDRSC2#x0y371

Certainly not a very flattering figure
Who

United States

#292 Jun 12, 2012
DUH wrote:
<quoted text>Y I K E S!http://www.bing.com/images/s earch?q=jabba+the+hut&FORM =HDRSC2#x0y371
Certainly not a very flattering figure
I still think that Sam would do her.
DUH

Southbury, CT

#293 Jun 12, 2012
Who wrote:
<quoted text>I still think that Sam would do her.
Sam, is that true? Perhaps HE is smoking that stuff from the Lounge!
looser

United States

#295 Jun 12, 2012
dawn wrote:
so what has frank been doing since his wife been in jail...besides hopping from one woman to another.
still doing the same...hopping from one woman to another....go figure...what is wrong with his wife...is she that stupid...
Pat

Fairfield, CT

#296 Jun 13, 2012
Sam, can I handle your banking and financial affairs?
Oh no

Bronx, NY

#297 Sep 21, 2012
Pat is HUNGRY!!!! Everyone HIDE!!!
CTM

United States

#298 Sep 21, 2012
That money is chump change compared to this.........http://www.freere public.com/focus/f-news/737662 /posts
pathetic

United States

#299 Sep 21, 2012
Oh no wrote:
Pat is HUNGRY!!!! Everyone HIDE!!!
I guess her surgery didn't work...she put all the weight back on...i guess being in jail didn't teach her a lesson...she's back where she started from...keep your eyes open...its not over yet...
pathetic

United States

#301 Sep 21, 2012
CTM wrote:
That money is chump change compared to this.........http://www.freere public.com/focus/f-news/737662 /posts
whats this all about?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Trumbull Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News This February shaping up to be top-5 warmest at... 15 hr BPT 1
What Neighborhood in Bpt is most dangerous. (Aug '11) 20 hr Samuels Furnace Man 43
the old Barkers (Sep '08) Sat DavA 743
News Hundreds march on Day Without Immigrants in Bri... Sat Pedro 3
News Tasting their way to a better school lunch Sat BPT 1
News St. Vincent's selling light post banners Sat Samuels Furnace Man 2
News Bridgeport police ask kids to stop making fight... Sat Samuels Furnace Man 2

Trumbull Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Trumbull Mortgages