Bridgeport rank 4th volient city in U...

Bridgeport rank 4th volient city in U.S 2012 100,000 or more

Posted in the Trumbull Forum

bpthoodnews

Edison, NJ

#1 Jun 13, 2013
Cities with 100,000 or more people violent crime per capita

http://www.businessinsider.com/most-dangerous...

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#2 Jun 13, 2013
They be number one by the end of the year.
Lifeisshort

United States

#3 Jun 13, 2013
.....and we all know why, right? No surprise there.

Location hidden

#4 Jun 13, 2013
No surprise here.

“'never'”

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#5 Jun 14, 2013
Too many 3rd world ghetto people. Yeah, that's an unpleasant thing to say, but it's true. Time to stop actively encouraging that lifestyle.
BPT

New Haven, CT

#6 Jun 14, 2013
all these polls saying these things, 4th dirtiest, 2nd in traffic congestion, now this. hard to believe that the rest of America is so much better off...............

“'never'”

Location hidden

#7 Jun 14, 2013
BPT wrote:
all these polls saying these things, 4th dirtiest, 2nd in traffic congestion, now this. hard to believe that the rest of America is so much better off..........
There are vast areas of the country that still work. Utah, a lot of the midwest.... but not much longer, now that the nation aspires to be Chicago.
bpthoodnews

Edison, NJ

#8 Jun 14, 2013
Under 1000,000 it would be Camden, Chester PA, Harrisburg PA, East St Louis, Flint, Trenton NJ, Irvington Elizabeth Paterson York PA Rockford Youngstown Springfield, IL, Gary, Indiana East Chicago, Indiana Hammond, Indiana Akron,Ohio Pine Bluff West Memphis
Lifeisshort

United States

#9 Jun 17, 2013
BPT wrote:
all these polls saying these things, 4th dirtiest, 2nd in traffic congestion, now this. hard to believe that the rest of America is so much better off..........
Facts are facts. Whether people want to believe it or not. You have to look at the black & latino race vs. white race population for a given area. I have yet to see a black person or Puerto Rican in Wisconsin milking a cow! They may milk the system, but no cows!
BPT

New Haven, CT

#10 Jun 17, 2013
Lifeisshort wrote:
<quoted text>Facts are facts. Whether people want to believe it or not. You have to look at the black & latino race vs. white race population for a given area. I have yet to see a black person or Puerto Rican in Wisconsin milking a cow! They may milk the system, but no cows!
you're right. but I still find it hard to believe out of the WHOLE NATION. so many other cities and towns across America.

“'never'”

Location hidden

#11 Jun 17, 2013
It's a hell-hole, a pit, but we are used to it.

Location hidden

#12 Dec 5, 2013
Jump into the Hell-Hole, Citizen.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Trumbull Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Councilwoman hospitalized, cops investigating 14 hr America Gentleman... 1
News Owner of Azteca Market looks to open restaurant Fri WorkAvoider 3
What Neighborhood in Bpt is most dangerous. (Aug '11) Fri WorkAvoider 52
News Parades balk at paying Bridgeport cop OT Fri WorkAvoider 2
News US marshals arrest driver accused of dragging o... Thu America Gentleman... 1
News WalletHub: Connecticut cities among most ethno-... Thu BPT 1
News Milford reviews bus routes for out-of-town ed p... (Aug '09) Feb 6 Songbird61473 122

Trumbull Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Trumbull Mortgages