Two Catholic schools to shut doors

Feb 7, 2013 Full story: Connecticut Post 31

The Diocese of Bridgeport will close two of the city's six Catholic elementary schools at the end of the school year and reorganize two other schools into a primary and middle school in the fall.

Read more
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
sunnyday

Naugatuck, CT

#21 Feb 17, 2013
ian95630 wrote:
<quoted text>Uh....sell the tucker's to pay for all the legal fees and judgements. Da
The rich has to pay.
sunnyday

Naugatuck, CT

#22 Feb 17, 2013
sunnyday wrote:
gay priest are posing as Christians.
Lying to the church
Well we'll see how they feel when I don't lie.
sunnyday

Naugatuck, CT

#23 Feb 18, 2013
Sherlayne wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi ian - I'm not a homophobe like most of the "religious" are here. I bet you're not one either; nice to meet you.
men bathroom attendant job not the church.

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#24 Feb 18, 2013
Instead of Brideport paying for new schools that they cannot afford, let the city buy these schools that are in good condition.
America Gentleman Samuel

West Haven, CT

#25 Feb 18, 2013
I only date rich women. But I can not find one. Between my bad hips, erectile dysfunction, bad breath, and going bald, I can not understand why I can not find one.
America Gentleman LynnB

New Haven, CT

#26 Feb 19, 2013
sunnyday wrote:
<quoted text>Lying to the church
Well we'll see how they feel when I don't lie.
When will all these crazy dreams stop? They’ve been going on for at least a week and every night they get crazier and crazier. Usually I try to use my dreams to figure out stuff that’s going to happen in the future like lottery numbers and horse race winners, but recently my subconscious has declared war on my brain.

A week ago Wednesday I went to sleep after drinking my nightly bedtime cocktail – triple sec, bitters, grape juice, and two bottles of Nyquil – and all of a sudden I was thrown into the strangest dream I ever had. I was a seahorse broad living in this underground suburban housing community and I was making dinner for my little seahorse kids until my husband came home and said he was taking us all for a seahorse celebration because he got promoted at the real estate office. We went to this fancy buffet where they only served kelp and then one of my little seaponies turned into a skyscraper and I was standing on top of him looking for my shoes (which had fallen to the ground below). That’s when I heard a siren and woke up. I didn’t think anything of it, but the next night, the dream continued.
sunnyday

Naugatuck, CT

#27 Feb 19, 2013
I am currently working on a virus that only affects politicians ,it makes them sterile so they no longer spread their filth!

Location hidden

#28 Feb 19, 2013
America Gentleman Samuel wrote:
It is a shame, I feel sorry for the students and their parents, and the schools staff. What is the church is going to do with the buildings?
Instead of Bridgeport spending money to build new schools, let them buy these buildings. Do not let these buildings go to waste.
sunnyday

Naugatuck, CT

#29 Feb 20, 2013
America Gentleman LynnB wrote:
<quoted text>
When will all these crazy dreams stop? They’ve been going on for at least a week and every night they get crazier and crazier. Usually I try to use my dreams to figure out stuff that’s going to happen in the future like lottery numbers and horse race winners, but recently my subconscious has declared war on my brain.
A week ago Wednesday I went to sleep after drinking my nightly bedtime cocktail – triple sec, bitters, grape juice, and two bottles of Nyquil – and all of a sudden I was thrown into the strangest dream I ever had. I was a seahorse broad living in this underground suburban housing community and I was making dinner for my little seahorse kids until my husband came home and said he was taking us all for a seahorse celebration because he got promoted at the real estate office. We went to this fancy buffet where they only served kelp and then one of my little seaponies turned into a skyscraper and I was standing on top of him looking for my shoes (which had fallen to the ground below). That’s when I heard a siren and woke up. I didn’t think anything of it, but the next night, the dream continued.
Crazy dreams or I have a dream

“'never'”

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#30 Feb 20, 2013
America Gentleman LynnB wrote:
<quoted text>
Try Ambien- that will really make your dreams take off. It's done that for me, the couple of times I 'borrowed' some to get to sleep in a strange place.

Location hidden

#31 Feb 20, 2013
#25 & #26 is the Faker and is a Real A-Hole. Shame on them.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Trumbull Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Aryan Nations recruiting again in northern Idaho (Apr '09) 57 min red and right 427
News Man charged in rental flap (Nov '08) 1 hr Demi Lovato 48
News State Sen. Gomes among Speakers At Multicultura... 1 hr Demi Lovato 5
News Ernie Newton headed back to jail 8 hr Citizen44 20
Suspect in Bridgeport slaying arraigned on murd... 11 hr Citizen44 2
colleen pickwick real estate probed for fraud Sun shoreowner 1
News Former Rep. Ayala turns down plea deal Sun Citizen44 5
Trumbull Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Trumbull People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance