Judge cuts drug kingpin's sentence

Judge cuts drug kingpin's sentence

There are 12 comments on the Connecticut Post story from Apr 30, 2009, titled Judge cuts drug kingpin's sentence. In it, Connecticut Post reports that:

It was better than nothing but not quite what Frankie Estrada, the notorious drug lord, his lawyer or the prosecutor was expecting for years of cooperation.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Connecticut Post.

stand up guy

Middletown, CT

#2 Apr 30, 2009
gives up his own brother to get 29 years what a bargain nobody will screw you like family will.
Bwaa OWell

United States

#3 Apr 30, 2009
Stop whinning you Big Biatch baby & take your medicine like a man!
the streets are no where near safer & your right where you belong & it would be a waste of time for taxpayers to spend $$$ on you for a new life under a new name.
Hell its a waste of my tax dollars keeping you alive in there.
Hopefully someone sticks a shiv in you soon while your there holding on to you soap on a rope!
bedo

Ooltewah, TN

#4 Apr 30, 2009
String him up.
what

Waterbury, CT

#5 Apr 30, 2009
"you're Terminated fcuker" !!!
Gotti Jr

Ronkonkoma, NY

#6 Apr 30, 2009
Frig the Rat , i hope you die with a broom stick up your Azz !! Your a friggin no good Porto Rican cockrouch , my almighty Latin Kings wish death upon you !!
Speedy Justice

Buxton, ME

#7 May 1, 2009
How about his "Legal Team"? they knowingly helped him stay out as long as he could and are in many ways responsible for the carnage that he wrought while they kept him out of prison.

The lawyers that work with these known criminals should be sharing their cells instead of zooming around in their BMWs.
Concerned Citizen

United States

#8 May 1, 2009
Oh well you should have thought about all your actions before it was too late. The life you chose has been proven throughout history that it would not last forever. I wish you luck and thanks for doing your part in helping the authorities clean up our streets and state a little. There is still much more work they can do to get rid of drugs, but it seems to be never ending. I guess it can be called job security!
The Truth Hurts

Cambridge, MA

#9 May 1, 2009
WOW!!! Big Dawg Terminator got knocked in 2000 and didn't get sentenced until 2006 that's off the chain!!!.... so they left him out on the streets to finish conducting business for 6 years. Then during that time period he told on everybody wow!!! I new he was responsible for the FEDS doing that recent round up of 100 fugitive suspects earlier this year! WOW and all 100 lead right back to FRANKIE BIG DAWG TERMINATOR ESTRADA! To top it off he gets to do just 10 to 12 more years and come home NO LIFE SENTENCE!! 3 YEARS OFF LOOKS REAL GOOD and puts him closer to coming home then just about everyone he's testified on! THE TERMINATOR has set the standards in Conneticut for SNITCHING and its paying off!!
The Truth Hurts

Cambridge, MA

#10 May 1, 2009
Gotti Jr wrote:
Frig the Rat , i hope you die with a broom stick up your Azz !! Your a friggin no good Porto Rican cockrouch , my almighty Latin Kings wish death upon you !!
TERMINATOR had the Latin Kings in his pocket do to Greed and when he was on the Brick the Latin Kings were terrified to beef with him! The Terminator only beefed with Blacks who got in his way Porto Ricans/spanish never even thought about beefing with him plus Frankie Big Dawg Terminator didn't like Black Men unless you were hand picked by him to be on his team! He didn't want it with MEGA!!!!
fats

Brookfield, CT

#11 May 1, 2009
the terminators Got spayed like roaches
LOL

Centerport, NY

#14 Aug 29, 2014
Lots of people talking now.... let's see when he gets out.

Since: Jun 14

Stratford, CT

#15 Aug 29, 2014
And a lot of his former friends will be out to take his life. Watch and see.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Trumbull Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Cops: Drunken Driver Nearly Slammed Into Fairfi... 3 min Samuels Furnace Man 5
News Young Children Still Suspended In High Numbers ... 9 min Samuels Furnace Man 7
Why Didn't Bill Clinton Give Monica an Honorabl... 15 min Samuels Furnace Man 12
News Remington Shaver property in Bridgeport demolished 23 hr Samuels Furnace Man 2
News Bridgeport police raid illegal nightclub 23 hr Samuels Furnace Man 4
Bridgeport ranked CT poorest city Thu CT-riz 1
Review: Benanto Real Estate (Aug '13) Wed Joanieb 5

Trumbull Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Trumbull Mortgages