Unplowed roads dangerous for storm patients

Feb 12, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Connecticut Post

The weekend blizzard left the usual rash of storm-related injuries and illnesses in its wake -- car accidents, heart attacks, asthma attacks, falls and carbon monoxide exposure, among them.

Comments
1 - 6 of 6 Comments Last updated Feb 13, 2013
upset

Bridgeport, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Price Street in Bridgeport has not seen any kind of snow plowing effort from the city of Bridgeport. The mayor has the luxury to stay home if he pleases after all we do pay enough taxes for him to have that luxury. The tax payers that live on Price Street had to dig themselves out in order to get to work. CAN WE GET THE CITY TO PRICE STREET? WE ARE RIGHT OF PALISADE AND TWO MINUTES FROM BRIDGEPORT HOSPITAL. How dare Mayor Finch take credit for clean streets in Bridgeport when the ambulance cant even get through the streets to save life's. SHAME ON YOU! We pay the most and get the least!

“'never'”

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

upset wrote:
Price Street in Bridgeport has not seen any kind of snow plowing effort from the city of Bridgeport. The mayor has the luxury to stay home if he pleases after all we do pay enough taxes for him to have that luxury. The tax payers that live on Price Street had to dig themselves out in order to get to work. CAN WE GET THE CITY TO PRICE STREET? WE ARE RIGHT OF PALISADE AND TWO MINUTES FROM BRIDGEPORT HOSPITAL. How dare Mayor Finch take credit for clean streets in Bridgeport when the ambulance cant even get through the streets to save life's. SHAME ON YOU! We pay the most and get the least!
Your last sentence is the very essence of living under ironclad democrat rule. Oh and by the way, traveling is against the rules in Bridgeport.
BPT

Derby, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

there will be plenty of lawsuits.......

“'never'”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

BPT wrote:
there will be plenty of lawsuits.......
Did you see the news this morning? A young man died of an asthma attack on an unplowed street, 1000' from St. Vincents hospital.
BPT

Derby, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Citizen44 wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you see the news this morning? A young man died of an asthma attack on an unplowed street, 1000' from St. Vincents hospital.
i saw that story last night.

“'never'”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

BPT wrote:
<quoted text>i saw that story last night.
Can you imagine how that young lady is feeling? It's just such bad luck. I know a family who dragged in a family member and she literally died on the elevator ride up to the emergency room- one of those slow elevators.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••

Air Quality Alert for Fairfield County was issued at August 26 at 3:21PM EDT

•••

Trumbull News Video

•••
•••

Trumbull Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Trumbull People Search