Fairfield Police Charge Man After Dis...

Fairfield Police Charge Man After Dispute With Wife

There are 8 comments on the The Fairfield Daily Voice story from Apr 21, 2014, titled Fairfield Police Charge Man After Dispute With Wife. In it, The Fairfield Daily Voice reports that:

Fairfield police charged a Bridgeport man with breach of peace after his wife called to report he had punched her and pushed her out of a car Saturday afternoon, April 19. According to the victim, Fitho Mettellus, 45, had hit her and pushed her out of the car while in the parking lot of the Stop and Shop on Villa Avenue in the middle of an ... (more)

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Fairfield Daily Voice.

BPT

United States

#1 Apr 22, 2014
Such ANIMALS they are. But of course this is close enough to Bridgeport so he will have the respect and support of all the savage loving liberals.
BPT

Naugatuck, CT

#2 Apr 22, 2014
you posted at 3:15 AM..............how pathetic and cowardly you are.
BPT

United States

#3 Apr 22, 2014
BPT wrote:
you posted at 3:15 AM..........how pathetic and cowardly you are.
Your stalking me has become increasingly violent once you found out you were talking to a high school girl.
BPT

Naugatuck, CT

#4 Apr 22, 2014
BPT wrote:
<quoted text>Your stalking me has become increasingly violent once you found out you were talking to a high school girl.
wtf are you talking about? you are not a high school girl, you act like one.

no wonder no one posts to you, you are a lost, hopeless cause.
BPT

College Point, NY

#5 Apr 22, 2014
We get it, you hate me.

You stalk me like Sam does to Ava, it's cute.
BPT

Naugatuck, CT

#6 Apr 22, 2014
BPT wrote:
We get it, you hate me.
You stalk me like Sam does to Ava, it's cute.
correct.
i told you in #32 of the fake BPT thread I CREATED for you that resolve with you will not end.
what did you think i was bluffing?
don't answer that, i don't care what you think
BPT

Naugatuck, CT

#7 Apr 22, 2014
duh.
MY resolve with you wil not end.
BPT

College Point, NY

#8 Apr 22, 2014
I'm very important to you. Everyone should have an Internet stalker, you guys are fun little pets. :-)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Trumbull Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bye bye kaepernick 15 hr WorkAvoider 4
News Bridgeport Housing Authority subject of lawsuit... 15 hr WorkAvoider 4
News Bridgeport downtown welcomes new leader 18 hr BPT 1
News Police: Suspect In Bridgeport Robbery Arrested ... 20 hr America Gentleman... 1
News Bridgeport police chief faces host of problems 21 hr America Gentleman... 1
Ask Superman. Want my opinion? Ask away. I have... (Apr '08) Sat WorkAvoider 264
News Newton's campaign-finance case to head to Supre... Fri BPT 2

Trumbull Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Trumbull Mortgages