Its time to stop the racism

Its time to stop the racism

Posted in the Trumbull Forum

Africanboy

Silver Spring, MD

#1 Sep 2, 2011
Black people though mainly the victims here with posts like blacks arent animals are normally being picked on here but yet when ever have the chance just say rude things to whites as well which doesn't make you look better. Then whites here say black are animals but yet are the rudest and most aggressive here. I tried to do the racist thing but it does not work.dont profile not all blacks are mean or all whites rude either theres always the mean and kind of every race. racism isnt cool infact thats not even a good trait and why would you wanna talk all this trash on the computer anyway if you were so tuff say it to their face. and anyway were one race the human race. so stop being racist :)
cootie

Carrollton, TX

#2 Sep 2, 2011
Africanboy wrote:
Black people though mainly the victims here with posts like blacks arent animals are normally being picked on here but yet when ever have the chance just say rude things to whites as well which doesn't make you look better. Then whites here say black are animals but yet are the rudest and most aggressive here. I tried to do the racist thing but it does not work.dont profile not all blacks are mean or all whites rude either theres always the mean and kind of every race. racism isnt cool infact thats not even a good trait and why would you wanna talk all this trash on the computer anyway if you were so tuff say it to their face. and anyway were one race the human race. so stop being racist :)
They kill humans at alarming rates. Step down because it "feels good" and they will eat you alive. They are ANIMALS.

“Sam Colt made men equal”

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#3 Sep 2, 2011
I hope you were on heavy medication when you composed this.
cootie

Carrollton, TX

#4 Sep 2, 2011
Africanboy wrote:
"..and why would you wanna talk all this trash on the computer anyway if you were so tuff say it to their face."

I'm guessing this is a question? You don't say it close to their face for the same reason you don't climb the fence to mingle with bears at the zoo. They are savages who think strictly about survival and reproduction. Their brains aren't advanced like humans to develop a sense of morals or well-being. You either need to keep them in a secure location at night, move them to the other side of the world, or run for the hills yourself if you want to ensure safety.
Africanboy

Silver Spring, MD

#6 Sep 2, 2011
woow yet you are so bitter toward sme for my skin color. True uncivilized are those whose brains arent big enough to accept others you are about as developly ignorant at the world was in the 13 century and its the 21 buddy

Since: Nov 07

Location hidden

#7 Sep 2, 2011
Tell you what - not that I *am* a racist, but I'll stop being racist as soon as Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson stop being racist and inciting others to be racist. How's that work for ya?

Location hidden

#8 Sep 2, 2011
Cherly Boston wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm with you 100%, Brownie!
And don't you DARE ever attempt to put words in my mouth or in a supposed post from me ever again. Understand?? You do NOT want to meet me in person, because only one of us will be able to walk away from the encounter, and it WON'T be you.

Location hidden

#9 Sep 2, 2011
Africanboy wrote:
woow yet you are so bitter toward sme for my skin color. True uncivilized are those whose brains arent big enough to accept others you are about as developly ignorant at the world was in the 13 century and its the 21 buddy
Dude, I hate to say this, but you should really look into some classes that will help you articulate your ideas a little better. As it is now, no one can really take you seriously because your grammar and sentence structure leaves a lot to be desired.

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#10 Sep 2, 2011
Hi Lynne
How are you? It is bedtime for Tippy and her fish and myself, and to all, a good night.
Anthony B

Bethel, CT

#11 Sep 5, 2011
LynneB wrote:
<quoted text>
Every nigger is an ape.
Yup.

Sol

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#15 Mar 24, 2014
I wonder if he's been around here lately?
Africanboy wrote:

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Trumbull Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Teen Chased Through Trumbull Mall And Assaulted... 6 hr America Gentleman... 2
News Were you SEEN at the Bridgeport Bluefish last h... 6 hr America Gentleman... 5
News Two charged in Stratford deli burglary 13 hr Gavone 3
News CT Residents Rally Against Violence at Virginia... 13 hr Gavone 10
News Trumbull Police Investigating After Person Is S... 13 hr America Gentleman... 6
News On the Market / A Mini Estate at the end of a c... 13 hr America Gentleman... 2
News Bridgeport schools would be flat-funded under R... 13 hr Gavone 4

Trumbull Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Trumbull Mortgages