Judge Refuses Pre-Trial Release For M...

Judge Refuses Pre-Trial Release For Man Accused Of Trying To Smuggle Documents To Iran

There are 2 comments on the The Hartford Courant story from Jul 2, 2014, titled Judge Refuses Pre-Trial Release For Man Accused Of Trying To Smuggle Documents To Iran. In it, The Hartford Courant reports that:

A federal court judge Wednesday denied a motion to release a former Pratt & Whitney engineer before he faces trial on charges of trying to send sensitive documents to Iran regarding the U.S. military 's latest tactical aircraft, the F-35 Joint Strike Fighter.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Hartford Courant.

Since: Jun 14

Stratford, CT

#1 Jul 2, 2014
He looks guilty to me.

“'never'”

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#2 Jul 2, 2014
that guy could get work by acting in horror films. They wouldn't even have to put makeup on him. Or, he could take pills and drive a gravel truck with no brakes.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Trumbull Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The People's United Bank at 850 Main Street in ... 32 min Daniels Conscience 9
News Teen's Family Says Counselors Knew Of Sex Abuse... 3 hr America Gentleman... 1
News Career fair planned in Bridgeport for formerly ... 3 hr America Gentleman... 1
News Ganim campaign aide gets city raise 3 hr America Gentleman... 1
News Bridgeport man gets extra year in jail for poli... 3 hr America Gentleman... 3
News Beardsley Zoo's fundraiser is a Tiger Trot for ... 3 hr America Gentleman... 3
News New textbooks approved in Bridgeport 3 hr Daniels Conscience 5

Trumbull Jobs

Personal Finance

Trumbull Mortgages