Wealth Inequality Widens in the US

Apr 24, 2013 Full story: International Business Times 7

Pew Research Center has released its latest report showing the disparity in growth in US households.

Full Story
BPT

Wallingford, CT

#1 Apr 25, 2013
maybe it is because most of the wealthy GO TO WORK DAILY. some are overpaid, yet the money is earned.

unlike others looking for a handout, no growth there..........but if obama had his way.........

“'never'”

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#2 Apr 25, 2013
BPT wrote:
maybe it is because most of the wealthy GO TO WORK DAILY. some are overpaid, yet the money is earned.
unlike others looking for a handout, no growth there..........but if obama had his way.........
Just during Obama's tenure, becoming rich through hard work has been redefined to be a bad thing. Remember Joe Plumber? The left in this country literally demonised him. It's sick... absolutely sick.

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#3 Apr 25, 2013
I do not have my share of wealth.
Luis

Tampa, FL

#4 Apr 26, 2013
People in general have to stop making excuses and stop complaining that they dont have their share of wealth. Stop sitting there amd xomplaing and do something about it to EARN it. NO EXCUSES!!!

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#5 Apr 26, 2013
In Connecticut are some of the richest people and also some of the poorest people in the country.

“'never'”

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#6 Apr 26, 2013
America Gentleman Samuel wrote:
In Connecticut are some of the richest people and also some of the poorest people in the country.
George is richer than Tippy.
sunny day

Naugatuck, CT

#7 Apr 26, 2013
Obama hates people with lot of money. He want to steal as much of it as he can. His whole campaign is built around how rich people stole the money they have.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Trumbull Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cops search Seaside Park for Bianca Lebron's re... (Jul '09) 1 hr golden tate 332
Sam is (Dec '11) 3 hr Tippy Faulker 186
Hi, Phyllis! 3 hr Tippy Faulker 7
Wilton Police: Man Strikes Co-Worker After Comp... Wed Sir Samuel 1
Man Pays With Fake $100 Bill in Bridgeport: Police Wed Sir Samuel 1
Officials assess damage to Sound from Bridgepor... Wed BPT 3
Shamas out as Kolbe Cathedral boys basketball c... (May '09) Wed lachdown69 15
•••

Trumbull News Video

•••
•••

Trumbull Jobs

•••