Teen charged in Sunshine Circle murder

Feb 1, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Connecticut Post

Dawayne Cobb, the 24-year-old Bridgeport resident found dead in his car parked Thursday, is pictured here with his foster parents, Michael and JoAnne Cobb of Shelton on his college graduation day.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of20

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

It is shocking that nobody call the cops about the dead man in his car.
Lifeisshort

Seymour, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

Apparently, Cobb was known in the area for selling drugs and when there was a dispute about money for drugs, Cobb ended up the same as many other drug dealers do after a dispute - dead! It doesn't matter how much education you have when you're dealing in drugs. Your lifespan just gets shorter. If he needed more money it's too bad that he didn't get to use his education for a decent job. Greed is a bad thing.

“'never'”

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Lifeisshort wrote:
Apparently, Cobb was known in the area for selling drugs and when there was a dispute about money for drugs, Cobb ended up the same as many other drug dealers do after a dispute - dead! It doesn't matter how much education you have when you're dealing in drugs. Your lifespan just gets shorter. If he needed more money it's too bad that he didn't get to use his education for a decent job. Greed is a bad thing.
The spot he parked in was definitely a drug sale spot, with an opening in the fence that leads into the terrace apartments.
BPT

Derby, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

Citizen44 wrote:
<quoted text>
The spot he parked in was definitely a drug sale spot, with an opening in the fence that leads into the terrace apartments.
how do you know about an opening in a fence c44?
been there before?

i mean, i live within a mile, mile and a half, of this place and i don't know about that........

“'never'”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

BPT wrote:
<quoted text>how do you know about an opening in a fence c44?
been there before?
i mean, i live within a mile, mile and a half, of this place and i don't know about that........
For years I had a friend who lived on sunshine circle, a couple of houses away from this spot. Druggies would pass thru all the time.
You're entering the terrace unseen by police, BTW, unless the cops would drive up sunshine circle. Cops couldn't see you from the terrace side.
There is some legitimate use of the opening as well, kids walking to a nearby school, and pizza delivery guys would meet terrace people there rather than drive into some of the terrace parking lots.

“'never'”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

The senselessness of this murder is shocking though. One guy felt like robbing the victim (who he had probably done business with many times) and didn't have a gun, as even being a thug was too much. So a really bright friend of his volunteers to do the murder..... wow.'sure, I'll do it, no problem'. And now paying the price.

Guys this cold-blooded deserve to be locked up for life.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

Citizen44 wrote:
<quoted text>
You should know. Shame on you.
BPT

Derby, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

Citizen44 wrote:
<quoted text>
For years I had a friend who lived on sunshine circle, a couple of houses away from this spot. Druggies would pass thru all the time.
You're entering the terrace unseen by police, BTW, unless the cops would drive up sunshine circle. Cops couldn't see you from the terrace side.
There is some legitimate use of the opening as well, kids walking to a nearby school, and pizza delivery guys would meet terrace people there rather than drive into some of the terrace parking lots.
thanks.
what disturbs me with this is how the black community always talks about their unity together ,brother sister, and yet they will kill each oher over petty crumb sums of money.don't worry about "whitey" hurting you, you're own worst enemy is someone right next to you.
Lifeisshort

Seymour, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

GREED and INSECURITY have a nasty way of messing up people's lives. Friends, family, loved ones, strangers, it dosen't matter.
BPT

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

"Sounds like a drug deal gone bad. Sent in the cops."

“'never'”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Lifeisshort wrote:
GREED and INSECURITY have a nasty way of messing up people's lives. Friends, family, loved ones, strangers, it dosen't matter.
Yeah I agree. Greed and insecurity are two things that are in abundance in the ghetto for sure.
theromanempireba nd Fido

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2013

Judged:

America Gentleman Samuel wrote:
It is shocking that nobody call the cops about the dead man in his car.
Robb Barham
The Roman Empire
4 Orville Gardens
Leeds, West Yorkshire LS62BS GB
+44.01132781445
THEROMANEMPIRE.INFO contact@theromanempire.info https://soundcloud.com/theromanempire
The Roman Empire
Leeds/Manchester, Britain (UK)
Admin ID: tua04t6xoIjOOEAs
theromanempireband@googlemail. com

http://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Roman-Empir...
http://theromanempire.info/shopping/images/tr...
tesha

Bronx, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2014

Judged:

Well I want to make it clear since everyone thinks they know he was not a drug dealer he was a hard working man he ended up getting marijuana that night but didn't even get a chance to sell it cause he was killed the next day.....

“'never'”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2014

tesha wrote:
Well I want to make it clear since everyone thinks they know he was not a drug dealer he was a hard working man he ended up getting marijuana that night but didn't even get a chance to sell it cause he was killed the next day.....
We weren't talking about him as much as the beast who shot him and how the troublemakers in the terrace act. Do you know sweet pea? She lives right there.

“'never'”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2014

Judged:

BPT wrote:
<quoted text>how do you know about an opening in a fence c44?
been there before?
So you're probably buying your drugs in a spot that is less known, LOL

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2014

Judged:

I am shock that Citizen is a drug user, shame on him.
BPT

Bridgeport, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2014

Citizen44 wrote:
<quoted text>
So you're probably buying your drugs in a spot that is less known, LOL
ha ha good one..........I have them delivered.......... with my pizza
I've been around the block..........

hey, what do you think about Colorado?

“'never'”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2014

BPT wrote:
<quoted text>ha ha good one..........I have them delivered.......... with my pizza
I've been around the block..........
hey, what do you think about Colorado?
Wat thing about Colorado, the possible secession?
You never post at night- what's going on?
BPT

Waterbury, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2014

Citizen44 wrote:
<quoted text>
Wat thing about Colorado, the possible secession?
You never post at night- what's going on?
going into a store to buy weed, like a soda........
never thought I would see the day!
BPT

Windham, NH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2014

Judged:

The Negro is the beast of the field..........
The beast with hands (paws), the beast with a tail.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of20
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••

Air Quality Alert for Fairfield County was issued at July 22 at 9:55AM EDT

•••
•••

Trumbull News Video

•••
Trumbull Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Trumbull Jobs

•••