How well do you know SW CT landmarks?

How well do you know SW CT landmarks?

There are 16 comments on the Connecticut Post story from Jan 20, 2014, titled How well do you know SW CT landmarks?. In it, Connecticut Post reports that:

This building may look short from above but the shadow might give you a hint about its size.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Connecticut Post.

BPT

Torrington, CT

#1 Jan 21, 2014
Google earth is cool. can't get it downloaded properly on my laptop though.
Frank

Stratford, CT

#4 Mar 5, 2014
BPT wrote:
Everyone knows where the chimps wander around.
#cthasastinkapeproblem
It's a shame that you have nothing better to do.
illegalandlovini t

United States

#6 Mar 5, 2014
I know that little Mexico city is Kennedy park.
CTM

New Milford, CT

#7 Mar 5, 2014
The Newtown felony fraud landmark. 48 Birch Hill Road with Cythia DeSantis as owner is correct. As 46 Birch Hill and with Mike Trosan as owner, is felony fraud by the town hall. They did this to sell the property at auction with the 15,000 cubic yards of poison buried there. Looks like a flat piece of yard. You can see it from google earth.
CTM

New Milford, CT

#11 Mar 18, 2014
BPT wrote:
<quoted text>Tell us more... You were very vocal about this last year on the threads but have since gone silent. Did any of the people that know you have inside info. contact you?
..........It's clear how corrupt the entire state is when the town changes the address and owner and auctions this land off to someone who is currently doing a rehab on it. They have been fixing the water tests for years and just plain lying about everything here. They changed the detection levels on the water tests so nothing will be detected unless it's the size of a golfball in a paper cup.
CTM

New Milford, CT

#12 Mar 20, 2014
They removed this thread from the Newtown Forum. I don't know why, this state is corrupt in every department. Maybe the guy that bought 48 Birch Hill Road still doesn't know it's a landfill:)
CTM

New Milford, CT

#13 Mar 21, 2014
Oh look, it's back again. Gee, do you think the topix moderators are trying to not look biased?
BPT

Bridgeport, CT

#14 Mar 21, 2014
Topix has moderators?!!???

you would never know it..........
Torah torah torah

Norwalk, CT

#15 Mar 21, 2014
Rat tat tat tat tat!
Take that you dirty kamikaze!
BPT

Schenectady, NY

#16 Mar 21, 2014
Yeah, they're quick to pull any speculation about what possibly happened or is happening in shady Newtown.
BPT

Schenectady, NY

#17 Mar 21, 2014
They are usually messing with CTM's posts the most.
Torah torah torah

Ashburn, VA

#18 Mar 21, 2014
So many they's,
So little time!
Dainty Duck

Norwalk, CT

#19 Mar 21, 2014
Quack, quack, queen.
Say! Fellas!
What's a gay duck to do here?
CTM

New Milford, CT

#20 Mar 22, 2014
BPT wrote:
They are usually messing with CTM's posts the most.
..........Yeah, between trying to point out the crooked jew section of our society and telling the truth about what they do, I guess I keep them from getting bored. And yes they removed this thresd from the newtwon forum again.
CTM

New Milford, CT

#22 Mar 24, 2014
Again newtown removed this thread. They just can't handle the truth!
CTM

New Milford, CT

#23 Mar 25, 2014
And look, it's back again! To bad the U.S. Attorney in New Haven is crooked too! We have investigated ourselves and found we have done no wrong.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Trumbull Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
superman casoria 23 hr superman casoria 2
News Reputed Bridgeport gang member cleared in May 2... Fri BPT 1
News Funeral service being held for Bridgeport man Fri BPT 1
News Activist claims city ignores contaminated dirt Aug 25 BPT 2
News Ganim reacts to mass shooting Aug 24 America Gentleman... 1
Review: I Love Kickboxing (Jan '16) Aug 24 MaggieHelck 50
News Cops: Woman saved from heroin OD (Mar '09) Aug 23 ffctguitar 180

Trumbull Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance