Convicted rapist Alex Kelly freed

Convicted rapist Alex Kelly freed

There are 43 comments on the Connecticut Post story from Nov 23, 2007, titled Convicted rapist Alex Kelly freed. In it, Connecticut Post reports that:

A former high school wrestling star who fled to Europe before his rape trial and lived a jet-set life for years before surrendering was released from prison Friday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Connecticut Post.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Smith

Glastonbury, CT

#44 Jul 14, 2014
anonymous wrote:
How can you compare him with an animal? Leave the animals alone. Animals don't rape people. Animals actually act more "civil" than many people do.
hum...no....animals DO rape other animals......and you can NEVER get the truth about rape stats in this country....WAAAAY too much PC interest in it..........
Smith

Glastonbury, CT

#45 Jul 14, 2014
VERY SAD wrote:
YEAH, YOU'RE RIGHT ABOUT ANIMALS. I'M SORRY! THAT'S TRULY CORRECT AT WHAT YOU'VE SAID. PLEASE ACCEPTED MY APOLOGY? YOU'RE ABSOLUTELY RIGHT ABOUT THIS ONE. ANIMALS DOES ACTUALLY ACT MORE "CVIL" THAN MANY PEOPLE DO. PLEASE FORGIVE ME FOR THIS ONE? HE IS JUST ***HOLE TO ME!!!!!!!!
Please enough of this....I know ALOT of people who eat another person while the victim is still alive.......
Smith

Glastonbury, CT

#46 Jul 14, 2014
tax payer wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell me you a kinding?? If not you need some help, How can you stand there and say " the wonam crying rape" Ruined him? If that was you daughter,or mother, or sister I am sure you would not be sayong that. you are one sick dick
What....that doesn't happen.?????? I believe kelly is an effin scumbag, but I would be willing to believe that there are PLENTY of men in jail for SO CALLED rape.........and REAL victims should be FURIOUS....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Trumbull Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Activist claims city ignores contaminated dirt 9 hr Samuels Furnace Man 3
superman casoria Sat superman casoria 2
News Reputed Bridgeport gang member cleared in May 2... Fri BPT 1
News Funeral service being held for Bridgeport man Fri BPT 1
News Ganim reacts to mass shooting Aug 24 America Gentleman... 1
Review: I Love Kickboxing (Jan '16) Aug 24 MaggieHelck 50
News Cops: Woman saved from heroin OD (Mar '09) Aug 23 ffctguitar 180

Trumbull Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance