Still no deal between Bridgeport, wor...

Still no deal between Bridgeport, workers

There are 3 comments on the Connecticut Post story from Dec 15, 2013, titled Still no deal between Bridgeport, workers. In it, Connecticut Post reports that:

Almost halfway through the fiscal year, and Mayor Bill Finch and Bridgeport's municipal workers have yet to agree on where to find $2 million worth of concessions that helped balance the 2013-14 budget.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Connecticut Post.

BPT

Torrington, CT

#1 Dec 16, 2013
this is one of the problems you get when you give the store away. no one, myself included, wants to give anything back, EVER.
but now
cities will be broke. so much for spend ,spend, spend thinking.
annabel

Trumbull, CT

#2 Dec 16, 2013
Hangon we almust der..soonas kickbaks finich deel don...
America Gentleman Samuel

Woodbury, CT

#3 Dec 16, 2013
With the parking at the Elton John concert being $25 they can afford to give raises.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Trumbull Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Missing girl reportedly with Bridgeport man 2 hr Samuels Furnace Man 7
News Bristol Palin says abstinence best path for teens (May '09) Wed jeremy75 2,649
Review: WHS Paving (Feb '10) Wed tom 9
News Carlos Ortiz, 26, of Bridgeport, was arrested T... Wed America Gentleman... 1
News Runaway sex trafficking victim found in stolen ... Wed America Gentleman... 1
News Murphy for VEEP? Tue Phil 7
News Huge crowd fills courtroom for murder arraignment Tue America Gentleman... 8
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Trumbull Mortgages