#46 Aug 28, 2012
Soda, my sweet peace Ava.
beerandwar onwomen

Naugatuck, CT

#47 Aug 28, 2012
AVA_AVA_AVA wrote:
<quoted text>
????? drinking the KOOL AID?
I can't support anyone who supports infanticide.
Peter

United States

#48 Aug 28, 2012
American Gentleman Samuel wrote:
Soda, my sweet peace Ava.
If not for the first "hello" you'd never have to say "goodbye".

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#49 Aug 28, 2012
You are right Peter.
beerandwar onwomen

Naugatuck, CT

#50 Aug 28, 2012
Peter wrote:
<quoted text>If not for the first "hello" you'd never have to say "goodbye".
The left has done a great job of putting people into groups and impossing group think.Be a conservative ,gay, women, black or any other person that has wondered off the reservation and you get treated like s$it.
beerandwar onwomen

Naugatuck, CT

#51 Aug 28, 2012
You are right Peter.
yes , we all know the poor can afford to pay $8.oo a gallon for gas.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#52 Aug 28, 2012
Even the very rich cannot afford to pay for that much for gas unless it is for their private jet planes.
Steve

Bridgeport, CT

#53 Nov 21, 2012
Where's the photo?
Steve

Bridgeport, CT

#54 Nov 21, 2012
Man or dyke.
BPT

United States

#55 Nov 24, 2012
Shae Marie wrote:
Ok, if you're really TD tell me what i said (half jokinly) to you on the phone. Just making sure.
The southern style bj thing.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#57 Mar 13, 2014
Gretchen wrote:
<quoted text>You have the best approach to this harassment by one who calls himself a gentleman more power to you for sticking up for yourself!
Right. Just a bit transparent.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#58 Mar 13, 2014
Gretchen wrote:
<quoted text>You have the best approach to this harassment by one who calls himself a gentleman more power to you for sticking up for yourself!
So "Gretchen", welcome to our little forum. I'd love to hear how a nice lady from San Antonio Texas found her way to our humble forum here to post support for our other out-of-towner who also likes to post here. Just scrolling through different Topix sites and discovered us?

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#59 Mar 13, 2014
I agree with #57 & #58. Right on. We love to hear why Ava from far far away in South Carolina found her way to our humble forum and that she is so mean and nasty that she write stupid comments and insults. I remember a former writer call Ava: Nurse Gretchen which is witch name. Which means #56 is Ava is Nurse Greatchen. Shame on her.

Location hidden

#61 Mar 16, 2014
Many of us who live in Stratford and Bridgeport, wonder why Ava who lives far far away in South Carolina would be interest in our local news when she does not wrote comments on her local Topix forums nor Wilton and Norwalk forums where she used to lived. We believe that she is here because she is a thug and a bully and plain no good and to insult and harass us. I have met many good people that I met in person here and very happy. The Faker and the Real A-Hole, not Ava, who used my register name does not upset me, and there seem to be Peace at least for me here and very happy. I do not spent that much time on Topix, but play checkers on the internet playing against live people.#34 is a joke, and I hope that the next time that Ava visit Connecticut that she meet the local writers here and that she bring Tippy and myself free food. She is indeed a sweet peach. God bless her.
\Why Ava refused to response to #36?

Location hidden

#62 Mar 16, 2014
#56,, Nurse Grecthen is none other then evil Ava, not in Texas but South Carolina.

Location hidden

#63 Mar 16, 2014
America Gentleman Samuel wrote:
Ava is one of the biggest haters on Bridgeport Forum, and she even does not live in Connecticut. Shame on her. Now, she knowns how I feel when her and her friends start posts and polls insulting me and my friends. Go in Peace and Praise the LORD, Amen.
#7. Shame on Ava.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Trumbull Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Things Connecticut residents hold sacred 6 hr BPT 1
News Fairfield police: Bridgeport man drove drunk, h... 6 hr BPT 4
News Democrats resolve to fight Trump 6 hr BPT 4
News At MLK celebration, pastor urges breaking - cha... 6 hr BPT 3
superman casoria 14 hr superman casoria 3
News DMV services end at AAA in Fairfield, New Haven... Wed thegenuinephyllis 10
News Three men charged in thefts from car Jan 17 BPT 1

Trumbull Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Trumbull Mortgages