Pastor drops dead in front of church ...

Pastor drops dead in front of church after confessing infidelity

There are 15 comments on the Examiner.com story from Mar 13, 2014, titled Pastor drops dead in front of church after confessing infidelity. In it, Examiner.com reports that:

Bishop Bobby Davis, pastor of the Harriet Street church in Bridgeport, Conn fell dead after confessing to his congregation about pass adulteries.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Examiner.com.

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#1 Mar 13, 2014
I am sure that he is in Hell.
BPT

Bridgeport, CT

#2 Mar 13, 2014
now he has to face his ultimate judgement.will he be forgiven?
BPT

Bridgeport, CT

#3 Mar 13, 2014
reminds me of a joke..........
a man goes to a priest, says" i think i cheated on my wife". the priest says" you think?"
the guy says" yeah, i met a girl, we went to a motel, we took our clothes off and started to rub up against each other but i felt bad and stopped."
the priest says 'you cheated on her. for your penance you have to say 7 hail marys and put $50 in the collection box.
the priest watches the guy go up to the altar and kneel down, he gets up and walks by the collection box and starts to leave.
the priest says " hey what are you doing you did not put the money in the donation box"...... the guy says " i said the hail marys and i folded a $50 bill and rubbed it against the collection box and as far as your concerned that's the same as putting it in!!!!"
AVA-AVA-AVA

Spartanburg, SC

#5 Mar 13, 2014
BPT wrote:
reminds me of a joke..........
a man goes to a priest, says" i think i cheated on my wife". the priest says" you think?"
the guy says" yeah, i met a girl, we went to a motel, we took our clothes off and started to rub up against each other but i felt bad and stopped."
the priest says 'you cheated on her. for your penance you have to say 7 hail marys and put $50 in the collection box.
the priest watches the guy go up to the altar and kneel down, he gets up and walks by the collection box and starts to leave.
the priest says " hey what are you doing you did not put the money in the donation box"...... the guy says " i said the hail marys and i folded a $50 bill and rubbed it against the collection box and as far as your concerned that's the same as putting it in!!!!"
LOL..I reminded me of Sanford and Son with Fred always saying..It's the big one Elizabeth..
AVA-AVA-AVA

Spartanburg, SC

#6 Mar 13, 2014
Correction....LOL..It reminded me of Sanford and Son with Fred always saying. ".It's the big one Elizabeth"..

“Sam Colt made men equal”

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#8 Mar 13, 2014
Now he will have to smole christ's dick every morning for the rest of eternity and take jesus dick up his arse on Sundays! Penance is a bit'ch
LMFAO

“'never'”

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#9 Mar 13, 2014
Good luck trying to make decent, friendly conversation at this point, social leper. No one is interested in conversing with you, given the direction you've taken with 99% of your posts.

“'never'”

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#10 Mar 13, 2014
That was directed to #7 just to be clear.

Joe Schmoe, long time!

This is quite a story- I bet people in that congregation will recount it for a 100 years. I'd say this guy was really feeling the weight of disapproval- his own conscience did him in. If he was a narcissistic jerk through and through, his heart wouldn't have skipped a beat. Pun intended.
BPT

Bridgeport, CT

#11 Mar 13, 2014
good to see you post joe. join us more often. you always had something good to add to the mix
BPT

Bridgeport, CT

#12 Mar 13, 2014
Citizen44 wrote:
Good luck trying to make decent, friendly conversation at this point, social leper. No one is interested in conversing with you, given the direction you've taken with 99% of your posts.
i;ll second that......must be hard to watch tv through that klan hood.

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#13 Mar 13, 2014
HI Joseph
It is great that you just got out of jail. We miss you.
BPT

Naugatuck, CT

#15 Mar 14, 2014
some people think they are smarter than everyone else.......people can tell who is who on this forum.
posting at 4;30 am?
some life.

“Sam Colt made men equal”

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#17 Mar 14, 2014
Hi everybody; If this is the cusp of a trend, we'll see pastors dropping like flies every Sunday, LOL.
TIME TO CLEAR THE DECKS!
AVA-AVA-AVA

Spartanburg, SC

#18 Mar 14, 2014
Joseph Schmoe wrote:
Hi everybody; If this is the cusp of a trend, we'll see pastors dropping like flies every Sunday, LOL.
TIME TO CLEAR THE DECKS!
If Ernie ever confesses to anything we will all fall down!
BPT

Bridgeport, CT

#19 Mar 14, 2014
AVA-AVA-AVA wrote:
<quoted text> If Ernie ever confesses to anything we will all fall down!
he needs to confess about bad fashion, wearing those "huggie bear" suits

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Trumbull Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News MGM ad blitz irks foes of Bridgeport casino 2 hr BPT 1
News Poll: Bridgeport fairly fit; New Haven not so much 4 hr Diversity Dude 3
News Ganim welcomes MGM but says city has options 20 hr America Gentleman... 1
News Police: Bridgeport man used taxi as getaway driver 20 hr America Gentleman... 2
News Bridgeport City Council approves theater redeve... 20 hr America Gentleman... 2
News Teen Chased Through Trumbull Mall And Assaulted... 20 hr America Gentleman... 4
News Report Names Bridgeport Among Worst Cities For ... Thu Liberal Bedwetters 2

Trumbull Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Trumbull Mortgages