Man charged with masturbating on woma...

Man charged with masturbating on woman in T.J. Maxx

There are 32 comments on the Connecticut Post story from Sep 3, 2013, titled Man charged with masturbating on woman in T.J. Maxx. In it, Connecticut Post reports that:

After receiving two years probation on similar charges in 2011, a Bridgeport man was arrested again last Friday for allegedly masturbating on a woman at the T.J. Maxx store, 425 Tunxis Hill Cutoff.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Connecticut Post.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
tyrone

Stratford, CT

#22 Sep 7, 2013
Citizen44 wrote:
<quoted text>
Although I've criticized ghetto people a lot on here, and once in a while blacks in general (as in sometimes running down a neighborhood) I am really embarrassed at some of these posts.... there are a lot of people on here who need to start judging individuals instead of race. You seem fine to me. And where I live there are a lot of POS white people...
Thank you Citizen. It is nice to know that there are people like you out there. "brainsisshort" is an embarrassment to his race.
tyrone

Stratford, CT

#23 Sep 7, 2013
Although he does keep demonstrating that ignorance comes in all colors.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#24 Sep 8, 2013
tyrone wrote:
<quoted text>He's black so it must be me. You are a riot.
Thank you
Cleo

Chickamauga, GA

#25 Sep 8, 2013
I hope someone had the good sense to set up the yellow slippery floor sign.
America Gentleman Samuel

Wallingford, CT

#26 Sep 9, 2013
I prefer to snap the carrot in the pet store.
tyrone

Stratford, CT

#27 Sep 9, 2013
No reply from "brainsisshort". Turn your white hood around so the eye holes are in the front, makes it easier to type.
lifeisshort

Seymour, CT

#28 Sep 10, 2013
tyrone wrote:
No reply from "brainsisshort". Turn your white hood around so the eye holes are in the front, makes it easier to type.
Oh chuckle, chuckle. Name-calling just accentuates your degraded mentality. Our mistake. We thought you were educated but alas, you do fit in with the ways of your clan.
Oh hey! It's time for your meds and watermelon tyronnie.
tyrone

Stratford, CT

#29 Sep 10, 2013
lifeisshort wrote:
<quoted text>Oh chuckle, chuckle. Name-calling just accentuates your degraded mentality. Our mistake. We thought you were educated but alas, you do fit in with the ways of your clan.
Oh hey! It's time for your meds and watermelon tyronnie.
Chuckle, chuckle. I just wanted to see if this lowly, less intelligent black man could get the superior , super intelligent white boy to post another narrow minded racist statement. And you did. I'll go eat my watermelon now.

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#30 Sep 10, 2013
Connecticut Tippy wrote:
#5.. Take a bath.
You are very smart, my catt, Tippy.
Most Interestng Man

Bridgeport, CT

#31 Sep 13, 2013
American Gentleman Sam wrote:
<quoted text>
You are very smart, my catt, Tippy.
I Don't Always Go To T.J.Maxx,
But When I Do, I Usually Purchase Shoe Laces!

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#32 Sep 20, 2013
Jackelope wrote:
<quoted text>Did you get his name and set up a meeting?
Yes she did, while her husband watching their meeting.
America Gentleman Samuel

Shelton, CT

#33 Sep 20, 2013
Jackelope wrote:
<quoted text>Did you get his name and set up a meeting?
If not let me know. I am usually with him shaking one out somewhere.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Trumbull Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bridgeport mayoral candidates come out swinging 4 hr jabs 6
News Bridgeport Mayoral candidates to debate education 22 hr Steve 2
News Ex-bank manager admits stealing $516,000 from e... (Apr '09) Sat Joey D 361
News Fairfield cops: Truck and trailer stolen, empti... Fri Donnar75 2
News Bridgeport officials break ground for new Hardi... Fri American Gentlema... 1
News Man, 86, spared prison in sex assault convictio... Fri American Gentlema... 1
News Meadowlark Lemon dribbles court testimony in co... Fri American Gentlema... 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Trumbull Mortgages