Bridgeport Police Seek Public's Help ...

Bridgeport Police Seek Public's Help Identifying Robbery Suspects

There are 1 comment on the The Hartford Courant story from Mar 21, 2014, titled Bridgeport Police Seek Public's Help Identifying Robbery Suspects. In it, The Hartford Courant reports that:

According to police, the first robbery occurred on March 13 at the Subway location at 926 East Main St. Employees said that a masked man entered the restaurant about 8 p.m. and demanded money from the register, police said.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Hartford Courant.

Sol

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#2 Mar 24, 2014
The suspect also appears to have a bite mark or scratch on his left hand, according to police.
If you could see the scratch on his hand, THEN WHAT COLOR WAS HIS F***ING SKIN?

They SAY they want help in identifying the thieves, but their only description of ONE of them was a hoodie, blue jeans, black sneakers - and NOTHING about the OTHER one. I find it hard to believe that they're unintentionally being so stupid.

I've got a feeling the cops KNOW who the thieves are (and who their relatives are in the police department).

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Trumbull Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Funeral service being held for Bridgeport man 25 min BPT 3
News Activist claims city ignores contaminated dirt 16 hr Samuels Furnace Man 3
superman casoria Sat superman casoria 2
News Reputed Bridgeport gang member cleared in May 2... Fri BPT 1
News Ganim reacts to mass shooting Aug 24 America Gentleman... 1
Review: I Love Kickboxing (Jan '16) Aug 24 MaggieHelck 50
News Cops: Woman saved from heroin OD (Mar '09) Aug 23 ffctguitar 180

Trumbull Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance