Bridgeport Police Seek Public's Help Identifying Robbery Suspects

Mar 21, 2014 Read more: The Hartford Courant

According to police, the first robbery occurred on March 13 at the Subway location at 926 East Main St. Employees said that a masked man entered the restaurant about 8 p.m. and demanded money from the register, police said.

Read more

Sol

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#2 Mar 24, 2014
The suspect also appears to have a bite mark or scratch on his left hand, according to police.
If you could see the scratch on his hand, THEN WHAT COLOR WAS HIS F***ING SKIN?

They SAY they want help in identifying the thieves, but their only description of ONE of them was a hoodie, blue jeans, black sneakers - and NOTHING about the OTHER one. I find it hard to believe that they're unintentionally being so stupid.

I've got a feeling the cops KNOW who the thieves are (and who their relatives are in the police department).

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Trumbull Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Stratford Police Arrests Include Drug, Assault,... 1 hr American Gentlema... 1
News Man charged in rental flap (Nov '08) 5 hr American Gentlema... 52
Diocese Of Bridgeport Celebrates Health-Care Wo... 5 hr American Gentlema... 4
Mail theft ringleader sentenced 5 hr MrMr 1
Bridgeport agency sets out to promote downtown 8 hr American Gentlema... 2
News State Sen. Gomes among Speakers At Multicultura... 8 hr American Gentlema... 15
News Trumbull cop pleads guilty to sexually assaulti... Tue best mom ever 6
More from around the web

Trumbull People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]