Was TD Owen Banned??
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Nov 07

Location hidden

#1 Dec 2, 2008
And if so, why? His posts were a lot less vile than some peoples' on these forums. Can you say "censorship"? I know you can! Is this because of Daniel Cook, who was also known as CT Sam, and myriad other names? And what part, if any, did Chris in Bpt. play? Enquiring minds want to know!
Artsy

Houston, TX

#2 Dec 2, 2008
Hi Lynne.

He's been banned? I noticed a lot of posts were removed so I don't know what happened.

Hope you're feeling much better today.

Since: Nov 07

Location hidden

#3 Dec 2, 2008
Hi Artsy.

I don't know, but I do know that a lot of his posts have been removed. I think probably Chris in Bpt. and our old "friend" CT Sam had something to do with it.

I am feeling better today, thanks! How are you doing?
Artsy

Houston, TX

#4 Dec 2, 2008
Glad to hear you're feeling better! I'm doing pretty good, thank you.

Working on some last-minute details for our office Christmas party next week.

Hmmmm, I guess we'll have to wait and see if he posts something.

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#5 Mar 24, 2011
Artsy wrote:
Hi Lynne.
He's been banned? I noticed a lot of posts were removed so I don't know what happened.
Hope you're feeling much better today.
Yes, my friend, Owen way banned.

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#6 Mar 24, 2011
LynneB wrote:
Hi Artsy.
I don't know, but I do know that a lot of his posts have been removed. I think probably Chris in Bpt. and our old "friend" CT Sam had something to do with it.
I am feeling better today, thanks! How are you doing?
I don't feel your love. Shame on you.
Why

United States

#7 Jan 27, 2012
LynneB wrote:
And if so, why? His posts were a lot less vile than some peoples' on these forums. Can you say "censorship"? I know you can! Is this because of Daniel Cook, who was also known as CT Sam, and myriad other names? And what part, if any, did Chris in Bpt. play? Enquiring minds want to know!
Nobody is more nasty then TD and Ava and Phyllis and you. You are not suppose mention people real names, pin head.
Why

United States

#8 Jan 27, 2012
Artsy wrote:
Hi Lynne.
He's been banned? I noticed a lot of posts were removed so I don't know what happened.
Hope you're feeling much better today.
Very true, Honey.

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#9 Feb 9, 2012
Artsy wrote:
Hi Lynne.
He's been banned? I noticed a lot of posts were removed so I don't know what happened.
Hope you're feeling much better today.
Thank you. I feel much better. yes TD was banned for life for insulting me.

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#10 Feb 9, 2012
LynneB wrote:
Hi Artsy.
I don't know, but I do know that a lot of his posts have been removed. I think probably Chris in Bpt. and our old "friend" CT Sam had something to do with it.
I am feeling better today, thanks! How are you doing?
I am outrage that you kiss TD AZZ and refused to complain about TD insults and threats on my life many times. Shame on you

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#11 Jul 31, 2012
LynneB wrote:
And if so, why? His posts were a lot less vile than some peoples' on these forums. Can you say "censorship"? I know you can! Is this because of Daniel Cook, who was also known as CT Sam, and myriad other names? And what part, if any, did Chris in Bpt. play? Enquiring minds want to know!
Yes that is my name. Still waiting for free food. Take care, my friend.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#12 Jul 31, 2012
#11 is Thomas Dummy Owen of 21 Locke Street, Ansonia, who is a proven Thug, bully and a well known Drunk.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#13 Jul 31, 2012
LynneB wrote:
And if so, why? His posts were a lot less vile than some peoples' on these forums. Can you say "censorship"? I know you can! Is this because of Daniel Cook, who was also known as CT Sam, and myriad other names? And what part, if any, did Chris in Bpt. play? Enquiring minds want to know!
It is not nice to publish real people real name, Lynne Brown of Stratford. Chris in Bridgeport is a friend of mine and no longer here because of the insults aim at me. He install my AC and took me over to the store to buy it.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#14 Jul 31, 2012
#13 is the Crazy BA$TARD and not the real Sam.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#15 Jul 31, 2012
I am #13 who have more comments then the Faker and the real A-Hole.

“'never'”

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#16 Jul 31, 2012
American Gentleman Samuel wrote:
<quoted text>
It is not nice to publish real people real name, Lynne Brown of Stratford. Chris in Bridgeport is a friend of mine and no longer here because of the insults aim at me. He install my AC and took me over to the store to buy it.
Sam, that's a bad idea, please don't start this. I'm going to call you....

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#17 Jul 31, 2012
Read #1.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#18 Jul 31, 2012
#175 is the Faker and the Real A-Hole. All to all, a good night.

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#19 Mar 8, 2013
LynneB wrote:
And if so, why? His posts were a lot less vile than some peoples' on these forums. Can you say "censorship"? I know you can! Is this because of Daniel Cook, who was also known as CT Sam, and myriad other names? And what part, if any, did Chris in Bpt. play? Enquiring minds want to know!
I told you and Plyllis that he had send me three e mails threaten my life. Remember that.
Connecticut Tippy

Worcester, MA

#20 Feb 7, 2015
LynneB wrote:
And if so, why? His posts were a lot less vile than some peoples' on these forums. Can you say "censorship"? I know you can! Is this because of Daniel Cook, who was also known as CT Sam, and myriad other names? And what part, if any, did Chris in Bpt. play? Enquiring minds want to know!
My Daddy Sam known you are the A-HOLE who harass my family and very many many brothers and, publish his name like, the bathroom and cell cleaner.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Trumbull Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Police: Suspect In Bridgeport Robbery Arrested ... 2 hr America Gentleman... 1
News Bridgeport Housing Authority subject of lawsuit... 2 hr America Gentleman... 3
News Bridgeport police chief faces host of problems 2 hr America Gentleman... 1
Bye bye kaepernick 2 hr Leroy 3
Ask Superman. Want my opinion? Ask away. I have... (Apr '08) 6 hr WorkAvoider 264
News Newton's campaign-finance case to head to Supre... 21 hr BPT 2
Freemasons scum slandering and threatening Thu Jesse Rishel 1

Trumbull Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Trumbull Mortgages