Go Figure: Study Finds Girls Who Were...

Go Figure: Study Finds Girls Who Were Called Fat As Kids More Likely To Be Obese Later

There are 8 comments on the CBS Local story from Apr 30, 2014, titled Go Figure: Study Finds Girls Who Were Called Fat As Kids More Likely To Be Obese Later. In it, CBS Local reports that:

Even though the Bridgeport, Conn. area ranks among the top 10 thinnest cities according to a recent Gallup survey , a new study finds that telling a young girl she's fat increases the risk that she'll eventually become obese .

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBS Local.

BPT

Bridgeport, CT

#1 Apr 30, 2014
and the gov;t PAYS people to tell us this.
it's simple they beat down a child's self esteem and a ripe age and the results will always be bad..........you did'nt need a diploma and spend all the money for the study to figure this out....where is the common sense?
LittleOralAnnie

Stratford, CT

#2 May 2, 2014
Darn this wind. I forgot to wear my panties, and every time there is a gust my assets are showing.
LittleOralAnnie

Stratford, CT

#3 May 2, 2014
Oh boy, some nice guy who was walking behind me just gave me 5 dollars. I don't know why.
LittleOralAnnie

Stratford, CT

#4 May 2, 2014
I'm confused. What does ride hard and put away wet mean?
LittleOralAnnie

Stratford, CT

#5 May 2, 2014
A nice old man who reminded me of my grandpa just gave me a big bag of candy!
LittleOralAnnie

Stratford, CT

#6 May 2, 2014
Little Johnnie is so silly, I'm too old to play leapfrog.
LittleOralAnnie

Stratford, CT

#7 May 2, 2014
That's the third time my teacher has dropped his paper in front of my desk. Mr. Butterfingers.
Nulli Secundus

Woodbury, CT

#8 May 5, 2014
┬ůStudy Finds Girls Who Were Called Fat As Kids More Likely To Be Obese Later┬ů
The same thing applies with omaba's mate and "FUGLY"?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Trumbull Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Undocumented immigrant arrested after double st... 2 hr tomin cali 1
News Rep. Jim Himes faces softball questions at Brid... 4 hr America Gentleman... 5
News Amber Alert Fatal Stabbing Suspect Is Illegal I... 4 hr America Gentleman... 1
News After fatal stabbing, alert for missing Bridgep... 4 hr America Gentleman... 1
News Fairfield fill pile testing for contaminants co... 6 hr Johnny 1
News Bridgeport Attorney Pleads Guilty To Scheme To ... 15 hr BPT 1
News Exterior of St. Vincent's Medical Center, in Br... 15 hr BPT 3

Trumbull Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Trumbull Mortgages