Ex-convict Newton seeks old Conn. Sen...

Ex-convict Newton seeks old Conn. Senate seat

There are 13 comments on the WSTC-AM Norwalk story from May 26, 2012, titled Ex-convict Newton seeks old Conn. Senate seat. In it, WSTC-AM Norwalk reports that:

Former state Sen. Ernest Newton is running for his old seat two years after he got out of prison for bribery.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WSTC-AM Norwalk.

Tippys Goldfish

Seymour, CT

#1 May 26, 2012
ERNIE SHOULD RUN FOR STRATFORD'S MAYOR. HE WOULD BE BETTER THAN THE CLOWN CURRENTLY IN OFFICE!!!

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#2 May 27, 2012
We in Stratford will be better off if Ernie be the mayor of Bridgeport for life.
lifeisshort

Seymour, CT

#3 May 27, 2012
Is he serious? I mean how can you trust a felon as a politician, especially in the Senate seat? He knew he was doing wrong in the first place but went ahead and took the bribe. What ever happened to moral character or honesty? What happened to his oath to the people? Newton threw those out the window and now he wants back in??!! How can anyone trust him?
I say screw him. If he wants to be with "his people" and serve them, let him work at McDonalds where he will be a member of a group having served billions!!!

Location hidden

#4 May 27, 2012
Remember, Newton was a big time drug user. The Hell with him.

Location hidden

#5 May 27, 2012
It is bedtime for Tippy and her fish and myself, and to all, a good night.

Location hidden

#6 Jan 5, 2013
Never again will Newton will have a public job. Off to jail, he will go for a very long time.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#7 Feb 4, 2013
The ignorant brothers and sista's will vote for him no matter what he did. Just like they did for Marion Barry, and Obummer.
Welfare slobs!!!

“'never'”

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#8 Feb 4, 2013
JoBobby wrote:
The ignorant brothers and sista's will vote for him no matter what he did. Just like they did for Marion Barry, and Obummer.
Welfare slobs!!!
er... he's no longer running. Because the state election people have him on the run.

Location hidden

#9 Jun 5, 2013
The old drug user is now living in jail.

“'never'”

Location hidden

#10 Jun 6, 2013
He could always become a pimp on Stratford Ave.
BPT

Wallingford, CT

#11 Jun 6, 2013
Citizen44 wrote:
He could always become a pimp on Stratford Ave.
since he still wears zoot suits.......wonder if he drives a tricked out Eldorado with a tv antenna on the back, like the old song said

“'never'”

Location hidden

#12 Jun 6, 2013
BPT wrote:
<quoted text>since he still wears zoot suits.......wonder if he drives a tricked out Eldorado with a tv antenna on the back, like the old song said
Yeah, he looks like a pimp, all gaunt and unhealthy like he's living on Colt 45 and cocaine. LOL the Eldorado with the cut-in-half tire glued on the trunk, right?
Lifeisshort

Seymour, CT

#13 Jun 7, 2013
I can't imagine someone in their right mind would even vote for this guy.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Trumbull Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Now a Bridgeporter, Flatto lends support to Gan... 3 hr Citizen44 5
Memorial Day 3 hr Citizen44 15
News Teachers rally against standardized tests 14 hr American Gentlema... 20
News Stfd. deputy police chief to retire (Dec '08) 16 hr NJNP 2,432
News Bridgeport felon in police standoff sentenced Tue BPT 2
News Bristol Palin says abstinence best path for teens (May '09) Tue Gruden Face 2,634
News Memorial Day parades, services Tue BPT 8
More from around the web

Trumbull People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]