Bridgeport inmate found hanged in his...

Bridgeport inmate found hanged in his cell

There are 10 comments on the Connecticut Post story from Aug 14, 2013, titled Bridgeport inmate found hanged in his cell. In it, Connecticut Post reports that:

A Stratford man who was an inmate of the Bridgeport Correctional Center for less than two weeks was found hanged in his cell Tuesday night.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Connecticut Post.

BPT

Waterbury, CT

#2 Aug 15, 2013
same hate in #1, just cowardly hiding behind another name AGAIN.
LynneB

Waterford, CT

#3 Aug 15, 2013
Well, if this is the guy who broke into our house and a few more in the neighborhood in the previous months, I can't say I'd mourn him. Sometimes desperate people do desperate things.
lifeisshort

United States

#4 Aug 15, 2013
Sign on a fence post just outside the prison: "VACANCY - apply within".
heartbroken

Phoenix, AZ

#5 Aug 19, 2013
Those of you who make comments and don't know the person who died or the pain he was going through or the pain his family and friends are in now should hold their tounge.
LynneB

Waterford, CT

#6 Aug 20, 2013
What about the pain and heartbreak this person caused OTHERS?? My diamond, that had been in the family for over 100 years, is GONE. Other peoples' jewelry and property are GONE. Stolen by that thief. Sorry, I have no sympathy for someone who thought he had a right to take from others that which was NOT his.
lifeisshort

United States

#7 Aug 20, 2013
heartbroken wrote:
Those of you who make comments and don't know the person who died or the pain he was going through or the pain his family and friends are in now should hold their tounge.
Read #6 "heartbroken". We all make choices in life, some good, some bad. There are always consequences to what lifestyle we choose. Sadly, he made a bad decision and caused suffering to other people, including his victims.
Heartbroken

United States

#8 Aug 21, 2013
Yes we all make choices, but that doesn't mean that we are bad people. Everyone makes mistakes, what is sad is that most people can not look beyond the mistakes of others and see them for who they really are. I for one knew this person to be someone that may have chosen the wrong path, but had one of the biggest hearts that I will ever know. I will miss him for the rest of my life and pray for his soul as well as his family.

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#9 Aug 21, 2013
Not the first time that a man hang himself in this jail.

“'never'”

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#10 Aug 22, 2013
Heartbroken wrote:
Yes we all make choices, but that doesn't mean that we are bad people. Everyone makes mistakes, what is sad is that most people can not look beyond the mistakes of others and see them for who they really are. I for one knew this person to be someone that may have chosen the wrong path, but had one of the biggest hearts that I will ever know. I will miss him for the rest of my life and pray for his soul as well as his family.
What is a 'bad' person then?
sunny day

Naugatuck, CT

#11 Aug 22, 2013
Heartbroken wrote:
Minor crimes are being classified as felonies which are obviously the sort of charges that would in all likelihood ruin a person's life forever.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Trumbull Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Man forced to move from apartment in Derby, due... 18 min Jesse Rishel 1
News The Weekend in Football Photos, Oct. 20-22 2 hr Gavone 1
News Inspector Charles Tate uses a paint analyzer to... 2 hr Gavone 1
News Movie Review: In - Marshall,' young Thurgood st... 8 hr BPT 1
News Cops: Man Turns Hostile When Westport Barista R... 8 hr BPT 4
News Monkey - high-fives' with children at Bridgepor... Sun Gavone 7
Wait a Minute Mr Postman Sun Gavone 2

Trumbull Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance