Stfd. deputy police chief to retire

Stfd. deputy police chief to retire

There are 2437 comments on the Connecticut Post story from Dec 11, 2008, titled Stfd. deputy police chief to retire. In it, Connecticut Post reports that:

Deputy Police Chief Joseph LoSchiavo, the town's second-highest ranking police official and a 28-year department veteran of the department, surprised town officials and officers by announcing this week he will ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Connecticut Post.

Booo

Wethersfield, CT

#2582 Mar 20, 2014
All interesting
Mrsappliance

Stratford, CT

#2583 Mar 21, 2014
Happy birthday to littleman!
Jill Bennings

Bridgeport, CT

#2584 Mar 21, 2014
Mrsappliance wrote:
Happy birthday to littleman!
enjoy the big 6-6-6
CTM

Southbury, CT

#2585 Mar 21, 2014
Thread is older than I first thought. This must be the guy that inspired the Newtown cops to steal the pensions for some early retirement as well. First responder money, graft from politicians and crooks, their own crooked deals. Newtown inbreds are the greediest bunch of crooks I've ever seen, literally sell their own children.
Joker

Stratford, CT

#2586 Mar 23, 2014
CTM wrote:
Thread is older than I first thought. This must be the guy that inspired the Newtown cops to steal the pensions for some early retirement as well. First responder money, graft from politicians and crooks, their own crooked deals. Newtown inbreds are the greediest bunch of crooks I've ever seen, literally sell their own children.
Ha ha ha ha ..... You never worked for the likes of LITTLEMAN!!!!!!!!

This guy was a monster, literally, a monster! most unlinked guy in the history of ct police
Screwer

Stratford, CT

#2588 Mar 25, 2014
This guy resigned as a Police Commissioner , what he really wanted is to have Seymour's top job, CHIEF, he always has an alternative motive, he didn't get what he wanted and he QUIT, why doesn't he do the same in Stratford, "JUST QUIT".....

He has screwed soo many cops before and I hear even a particular ex dispatcher
Cha Ching

Bridgeport, CT

#2589 Mar 25, 2014
Pay up Stratford . We never lose
BPT

Bethel, CT

#2590 Mar 25, 2014
Screwer wrote:
This guy resigned as a Police Commissioner , what he really wanted is to have Seymour's top job, CHIEF, he always has an alternative motive, he didn't get what he wanted and he QUIT, why doesn't he do the same in Stratford, "JUST QUIT".....
He has screwed soo many cops before and I hear even a particular ex dispatcher
We get it Ronnie, you hate cops.........

only COWARD cop haters would not name drop the dispatcher name as you slander him..........

but, have fun Ronnie!
Greg Maguire

Bridgeport, CT

#2591 Apr 7, 2014
Dude wrote:
He took the DC job to satisfy his ego. If he had half a brain he could have pulled a Deleito and increased his pension by 50%!!(I really think he's "gettin' outta Dodge" if you know what I mean...;);););))
“People who claim that they're evil are usually no worse than the rest of us... It's people who claim that they're good, or any way better than the rest of us, that you have to be wary of.”
BPT

Bethel, CT

#2592 Apr 7, 2014
Greg Maguire wrote:
<quoted text>
“People who claim that they're evil are usually no worse than the rest of us... It's people who claim that they're good, or any way better than the rest of us, that you have to be wary of.”

I'm a stupid nigger who hates cops.
We know. We read all of your family's posts in this thread and people talk about them for years now.
Johnny boy

Stratford, CT

#2593 Apr 9, 2014
Hmmmmmm seems like things were better when Miron was mayor huh? Now the boys in blue hate Harkins too? Ha ha
Harkins is an idiot, he doesn't care about the cops(they were dumb to think he did care) and now he is pissing off the citizens.
My prediction. He is done, people are going to picket town hall when they realize he knows nothing but raising peoples taxes......
B Money Prevails

Knoxville, TN

#2594 Apr 9, 2014
As long as they don't picket the church - it's all good.
If Jimmy comes up to the cabin he can bring his pistol.
We can head over to the Outback for lunch later.
Gail

Bridgeport, CT

#2596 May 3, 2014
another crook wrote:
He is hurrying his retirement because of the new change in state law.
Get caught with your hand in the cookie jar and lose your pension.
Lets hope he gets his due before taxpayers pay the price!
So this is that guy
bollicks

Bridgeport, CT

#2597 Jun 1, 2014
Fix my fridge littleman
Money

Stratford, CT

#2598 Jun 6, 2014
Does anyone know how much Stratford Town Attorneys charge hourly?
Jesse

Stratford, CT

#2599 Jun 6, 2014
Money??? Really, how about by the minute most likely.....prob $300 or more hourly would be my guess
Ballicker

Stratford, CT

#2600 Jun 9, 2014
Haven't you learned anything Bollicks from your other posts
The Drake

Bridgeport, CT

#2601 Jul 4, 2014
Happy 4th littleman
Joker

Stratford, CT

#2602 Jul 6, 2014
JL living the dream! Hahahaha
Jolene

Shawnee, OK

#2603 Jul 8, 2014
Another piece of crap on the dept his son was a bum too the one who was not even fit to be a cop but daddy pulled those strings.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Trumbull Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Raid On Bridgeport Bar Yields 85 Underage Drink... 1 hr Samuels Furnace Man 10
News Council grapples with Ganim's cop budget 17 hr America Gentleman... 1
News 3 Charged With Stealing $300K In Money Orders F... Sat America Gentleman... 1
Local Politics Do you approve of Bill Finch as Mayor? Sat BPT 3
Stop A Real Problem, Cutting MIddle Class Retir... Sat BPT 4
News Women Discuss Careers at Housatonic Community C... Sat BPT 6
News Property owners sue Bridgeport over perfume fac... Fri America Gentleman... 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Trumbull Mortgages